Wikiquote:Quote of the day/August 30, 2010

From Wikiquote
Jump to: navigation, search
Warren Buffett KU Visit.jpg   If you're in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.

~ Warren Buffett ~

  Child Laborers in a Maine field (1940).jpg