William Peter Moseley (born 27 April 1987) is an English actor. He is best known for starring as Peter Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and its sequel.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I do believe in God but I’m not very religious, I’m probably Christianity.
- I did see what people were saying about me and I was terrified.
- I don’t feel like a heart-throb. I don’t really know how to get used to it. It’s all quite bizarre.
- What I hope is that I don't just become "Peter from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." I want to try and do something else to be a good actor and a respected actor.
- I love it. I really do. I mean, my mum used to get me out of the house on a Sunday morning as a punishment, but I always thought it was fun, just running wild, climbing trees, whatever. And now I'm doing it in a movie! I ride these beautiful Andalusian horses and do all this sword fighting, which is so well choreographed. And the sword they made is so amazing. It's the same guys that made the armour for The Lord Of The Rings and when you see it... Well, it really does take my breath away every time I hold it.
- I'll always have time for falling in love. I don't believe that I won't have time for a girlfriend, because if I do meet someone I like a lot, I can't prevent fate. But I'm not worrying so much about it, as I am still young [smiling].
- I'm enjoying it and that's the best way to look at these things. If you don't enjoy it then it's not worth doing. It is hard work at the end of the day, they're working you for every mile you fly so it's worth enjoying, it's worth relishing every moment you get.
- On acting