Yogi Bear (film)
Yogi Bear is a 2010 3D live-action/CGI film adaptation of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series The Yogi Bear Show. The film was released on December 17, 2010. The film stars Tom Cavanagh, Anna Faris, T. J. Miller, and the voices of Dan Aykroyd and Justin Timberlake. It is distributed by Warner Bros. with Hanna-Barbera serving as a co-producer. The film was released with a Looney Tunes short called Rabid Rider starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote.
- It's because I'm smarter than the average bear.
- I'm so smart and it hurts.
[As Yogi and Boo-Boo fall from the sky in their plane]
- Yogi: Hang On Boo Boo!
- Boo-Boo: What do we do now?
- Yogi: Did you check the safety manual!
- Boo-Boo: It's just a picture of us screaming!
- Yogi: Then hit the eject, Boo-Boo!
- Boo-Boo: Don't you mean "EJECT"?
- Ranger Smith: Welcome to the 100th Anniversary of Jellystone.
- Rachel: I've heard you unusual brown bear.
- Ranger Smith: Brown bear?
- Rachel: When they talk it so rare.
- Ranger Smith: Not that I can think of.
- Rachel: I think he's trying to steal your lunch box.
- Yogi: I smell PB and J. [Yogi falls down over the edge of the building]
- Yogi: Im okay.
- Yogi: Kick it, Boo-Boo.
- Boo-Boo: Kicking it. (turns on a radio, Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back" starts playing. Yogi and Boo-Boo dance)
- Ranger Smith: We got a bear disturbance.
- Ranger Jones: All unit lock the park. I repeat lock down the park.
- Ranger Smith: You know am the other ranger here right.
- Ranger Jones: Yeah. Bears are supposed to avoid people not run around, stealing their food.
- Yogi: Boo-Boo and I would never pick and disturbing family picnic.
- Yogi: I wonder if he noticed the pie.
- Boo-Boo: Yogi, your cape!
- Yogi: I know, it is magnificent.
- Boo-Boo: And on fire!
- Mayor Brown: Do you think I care about what the law says, or about some endangered "frog-mouthed turtle", or some stupid park for families to have a picnic in? I care about power, you PINHEADS! And I'm going to get it! Nobody knows this turtle exists and nobody ever will.
- Ranger Smith: Yogi, that's the problem; all the thinking. Hey, you know what would be great? If you didn't think; if you could just be a regular bear. [Yogi begins to whimper like a puppy] You know -- sit in the woods minding his own business. But nope, you're different, you're smart, and you have to spend your days of being selfish and destructive while everyone else pays the price. I'm sure it's never been enough screwing up my life. But this time, you had to go and bring down this entire park. So, tell me, Yogi. How smart are you now?
- Ranger Smith: [To Rachel] Is he still filming?
- Rachel: I needed more footage, so I told him to keep it rolling.
- Ranger Smith: Then I can plug that into the video camera right up there. I just need a way to distract the guards.
- Yogi: I think we can take care of that.
- Announcer: And here is what Mayor Brown proudly has to say about protecting our natural resources!
- Mayor Brown: [Ranger Smith plugs the confession to the big screen] Do you think I care about what the law says [Mayor Brown and his Chief of Staff make shocked faces] or about some endangered "frog-mouthed turtle" or some stupid park for families to have a picnic in? [crowd and fans get angered and begin to riot] I care about power, you PINHEADS! And some way I am going to get it! Nobody knows this turtle exists and nobody ever will!
[Chief of Staff runs over to the guards]
- Chief of Staff: There's about to be a riot out there, I need you out front! (guards run to scene)
- Mayor Brown: [actual] No! No! No! That was not real. Trust me. There is no such thing as a frog-mouthed turtle! [Turtle's frog like tongue plunges onto Mayor Brown. He is nervous and shocked] He's right next to me, isn't he?
- Life's a pic-a-nic.
- Please do not feed the bears.
- All great things come in Bears.
- Dan Aykroyd as Yogi Bear
- Justin Timberlake as Boo-Boo Bear
- Tom Cavanagh as Ranger Smith
- Anna Faris as Rachel Johnson
- T. J. Miller as Ranger Jones
- Andrew Daly as Mayor R. Brown
- Nate Corddry as the Chief of Staff, Mayor Brown's assistant.
- Josh Robert Thompson as the narrator