Yu-Gi-Oh!, a Japanese animated television show.
- 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! (Toei original)
- 2 Season One (Duelist Kingdom)
- 3 Season Two (Battle City)
- 4 Season Three (Enter the Shadow Realm)
- 5 Season Four (Waking the Dragons)
- 6 Season Five (Dawn of the Duel)
- 7 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie (Pyramid of Light)
- 8 Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters
- 9 Other
- 10 Unsorted
- 11 Voice cast
- 12 External links
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Toei original)
Dark Yugi: It's game time. [JPN: Geemu no jikanda]
Season One (Duelist Kingdom)
Kaiba: (thinking) I can't believe my associats would turn on me ater a single defeat. Then again losing to Yugi since he had lost myself too.
Joey: Hey, Seto Kaiba, maybe we should duel sometime.
Kaiba: No thanks, I think I'll have much more of a challenge playing solitaire.
Kaiba: Draw your last pathetic card so I can end this, Yugi!
Yami: My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards, Kaiba. But it does contain... the unstoppable Exodia!
Kaiba: Exodia? It-it's not possible! No one's ever been able to call HIM!
Kaiba: No! How could I lose!?
Yami: If you really want to know, Kaiba, open your mind!
Solomon: All right, can you name the strongest duel monster?
Solomon: You do know what a trap card is, don't you?
Joey: Kinda... I have no idea.
Guard: Hey you, what are you doing? Get out of there! Only official contestants are allowed onboard.
Joey: How do you know I'm not official?
Guard: Because official duelists aren't trying to sneak into the ship through the lower hatches.
Tristan: In another few hours, the sun will rise!
Yugi: Joey has a star chip. Didn't he tell you?
Joey: I do?
Joey: Yugi, I want to apologize. I've really been acting like a jerk.
Yugi: Oh! Were you acting?
Yugi: Uh, Joey, I don't think we should cook the candy bars.
Joey: Back off! I know what I'm doing!
Tristan: Drooling monsters?
Yugi, Tea and Joey: DUELING MONSTERS!
Joey: Dueling dinosaurs versus itsy-bitsy bugs? Raptor has got this one in da bag!
Weevil: I'm gonna take you out in one giant bug blitzkrieg!
Weevil: Say good-bye to The Unstoppable Exodia!
Joey: Just look at it this way, Tea, there are two Yugis - the cool one up there and the puny one down here!
Yugi: [After he falls over] Urghhhhhhh! That's not how it works at all!
Joey: Calm down! It's just a joke, man!
Yugi: I'll show you who's puny... remember here I have the power of Dark Magician!
Joey: Uh, Yugi?
Yugi: [Turns to Bakura's monster] Dark Magic Attack!
Yugi: Did you find out anything?
Joey: Yeah, I found out I hate virtual dogs.
Bakura: Check his pulse, Yugi!
Yugi: You've fought a valiant duel, my friend, and this is the hardest move I've ever had to make. But this ends now!
Yami: Exodia, OBLITERATE!!!
Tea: No matter how dark things may get, the special bond I share with my friends will always find a way to shine through! I may be scared, but that fear won't keep me from dueling!
Yugi: [Transforming into Yami Yugi] YU-GI-OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!
(The scene shows Yugi and Rebecca dueling)
- Yugi: Now listen to me, Rebecca. I'm only going to say this one more time, my grandpa didn't steal your Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
- Rebecca Hawkins: (angrily) You're lying! He did! He did! He did steal it! It was my grandpa's favorite and your grandpa took it from him. You won't get away with this, you thieves!
- Solomon: Rebecca.
- Rebecca Hawkins: Now what?
- Solomon: There's a story that you need to hear, Rebecca. It's the story of how I met your grandfather, Professor Arthur Hawkins and of the danger we faced together.
- Rebecca Hawkins: In other words, more of your lies! Forget it!
- Solomon: No, it's true and be assured it's one of the most frightening experiences I have in my entire life.
- Rebecca Hawkins: Hmph, I'm so sure.
- Solomon: It happened years ago, but it's an adventure I'll never forget.
(In a flashback in Egypt)
- Solomon: I have travelled to Egypt to participate in an archaeological dig. A brand new discovery been made not far from the Great Pyramids. We all wondered what Ancient Egyptian secrets will soon be unearthed. The desert was hotter and drier than I expected. So it was fortunate that I soon made a friend.
(He tried to drink water but his carton is emptied and suddenly Arthur Hawkins decided to give him his water)
- Arthur Hawkins: (handling his water carton) You look like you could use some cool water.
- Solomon: How could I thank you?
(He drinks the water and spit it out)
- Solomon: I guzzle it down a little too quick. But my new friend Professor Arthur Hawkins was just assumed my enthusiasm, he was a kind and very brilliant man.
(Back to the duel)
- Solomon: But in his field of archaeology, he was viewed as a extremely radical thinker.
- Tea Gardener: How come?
- Solomon: His theories, he believed that Duel Monsters may have played some mysterious part in Egyptian history. Am I'm right, Rebecca?
- Rebecca Hawkins: Hmm
- Yugi: I don't understand, Grandpa.
- Solomon: His studies of hieroglyphics, the ancient Egyptians' writing, kept turning up one particular word over and over again. And that one word was "Duel".
- Tea Gardener: Duel?
- Yugi: But why?
- Solomon: It was a mysterious.
(Arthur and Solomon are inside an ancient chamber)
- Solomon: Using duel as a keyword, he worked towards a new interpretation of Egyptian history. And he came into a astonishes conclusion.
- Arthur Hawkins: It's here, my friend, in these hieroglyphs."By the spirits of the River Nile, I combined magic and monster to vanquish my enemy in our battle this day".
- Solomon: What on earth could that mean?
- Arthur Hawkins: If I'm correct, it has to do with incredible contests in which Ancient Egyptians participated. Contests with high stakes, I believe duels.
- Solomon: What kind of duels?
- Arthur Hawkins: I think you'll find the answer in that inscription, Solomon.
(Arthur hands out a deck of monster cards)
- Arthur Hawkins: Look at this.
- Solomon: Duel Monster cards.
- Arthur Hawkins: Now take a look at those ancient drawings.
(Solomon finds out that the monster card looks exactly the same like the one in the carving)
- Solomon: The images are nearly the same.
- Arthur Hawkins: Which leads me to believe the Ancient Egyptians must have played the similar game to our own.
- Solomon: What an amazing discovery! When you present this to your fellow scholars, you'll revolutionize the field of Egyptology
- Arthur Hawkins: We shall see.
(But it turns out his scholars didn't believe him)
- Solomon: But Arthur's colleagues ridiculed his theories and dismissed them his wild fantasy. Even in the face of such disbelieved, he bravely stood his ground and continued his difficult research into the ancient game of Duel Monsters. He invited me to join him in his work and I helped the best of I could. In time he discovered a link between the game and the Millennium Items.
- Yugi: What kind of link?
- Solomon: It's still very mysterious, Yugi.
(Arthur and Solomon are in an ancient tomb)
- Arthur Hawkins: The Ancient Egyptians didn't play this game for fun or money, Solomon. But rather for the power to rule the world.
- Solomon: How could that be?
- Arthur Hawkins: The inscriptions tell of a place called the Shadow Realm where terrible monsters dwell and powerful warriors battled for dominion over the Earth. Apparently, the Ancient Egyptians actually played the game in that mysterious realm and the stakes are caught in this inscription with the fate of the Earth.
(In the scene where Yugi and Pegasus dueling)
- Pegasus: This dark dimension we're in is known as the Shadow Realm, a mystical place where incredible monsters can be summoned and the impossible is quite possible.
- Yugi: But what you're telling me can't be true!
- Pegasus: Tell me, Yugi, do you believe there is magic in these cards?
- Yugi: Don't you know? You invented this game.
- Pegasus: But what if I told you I didn't.
- Pegasus: In ancient times, the Egyptians called this the Shadow Game. Powerful pharaohs would hold mystical duels in other dimensions, just as we are doing now. But not with cards, they've battled with the real monsters and real magic, magical forces so powerful the Egyptians lost control of them and nearly destroyed the entire world.
- Yugi: It's a good story, Pegasus. But these monsters can't be real.
- Pegasus: Tell that to my Dragon Piper! As its flute resurrection frees your Komouri Dragon, but puts it under my control.
- Yugi: I have to counterattack! Silver Fang!
(Komouri Dragon destroys Silver Fang with its flame breath)
- Yugi: Ugh! The heat!
- Pegasus: Ha! As you see Yugi, these monsters are very real. And also quite dangerous!
- Pegasus: Ah, Yugi boy, you are really quite entertaining the way you stowled and sneared. So defiant yet helpless, and so completely imprudent of the power of your Millennium Puzzle.
- Yugi: What?!
- Pegasus: 5000 years ago, a powerful pharaoh locked the magic of the Shadow Games away.
- Yugi: What's this had to do with me?
- Pegasus: The pharaoh captured these vast magical energies in seven mystical Millennium Items.
- Yugi: Seven Items? You're saying that my Puzzle's one of them.
- Pegasus: Yes! And there are mystical energies locked within it, magic that could change your life forever if you only knew how to unleash it.
Season Two (Battle City)
Tristan: Yeah, brilliant, putting the rod in the hole and pulling really hard.
Joey: Say what!?
Tristan: Say nothing!
Yugi: Calm down, you two, or I won't share my hospital food with you!
Joey and Tristan: [In unison] We'll be good.
Yugi: Ready or not, Spirit, this is where you take over.
Yami: [Shouting at the Millennium Puzzle] Hey Yugi... I'm not... you can't... this isn't a duel! [Sees Tea watching] Oh, hello.
Marik: Silence! No one can resist my Millennium Rod!
Mokuba: What a digital dummy!
(In the Domino Museum)
- Ishizu Ishtar: I've secure the most precious artifacts here. We've recovered stone carvings that depict the earliest known games played in Egypt. I'm sure you'll find it most familiar. Kaiba, behold the origin of Duel Monsters!
(Kaiba enters when suddenly he sees a stone tablet sealed in display)
- Seto Kaiba: It can't be... These carvings look like Duel Monsters Cards! Then that means your story is true!
- Ishizu Ishtar: I see you've come to your senses. Furthermore there's a theory that in ancient times these monsters were real. Egyptian sorcerers summoned monsters to earth to do their bidding, but they soon realized that the monsters could not be control. They destroyed countless villages and brought earth to the brink of destruction. The citizens turned to the pharaoh for help, though he could not permanently defeat the monsters. He managed to use his magic to seal them away in stone tablets and brought peace to the world. However, overtime evil sorcerers learned how to control the monsters and released them from the tablets. With their army of powerful monsters, the sorcerers were confident that no one could stand in their way. They betrayed the pharaoh and wage an all-out war against him. This is the one you must look at.
- Seto Kaiba: Hm?
- Ishizu Ishtar: This carving is the reason I called you here tonight. It depicts one of the main conflicts in the war between the pharaoh and his greatest opponent, closely examine this artifact. After this moment, Kaiba, your life will never be the same.
(Kaiba sees that the pharaoh looks like Yugi)
- Seto Kaiba: That's the pharaoh?! But, that's Yugi! And the monster card above him is the Dark Magician!
- Ishizu Ishtar: On the left is the sorcerer fighting against him.
(Kaiba also see that the pharaoh's greatest opponent is him)
- Ishizu Ishtar: That's you, Kaiba! And if you still had any doubt, look at his monster. It's the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
- Ishizu Ishtar: Kaiba, do you believe in destiny?
- Seto Kaiba: Doesn't matter.
- Ishizu Ishtar: Ancient Egyptians thought that the true path of one's life is predetermined because history repeats itself throughout the ages in a neverending circle. They would say it was not your choice to come here for it was destined for the two of us would meet.
- Seto Kaiba: Look, all that nonsense may interest you, but I didn't come here for Egyptian history 101. I came here because you said it will be worth my while, but it looks like you're wasting my time. If there's a point to all of this, let's get to it already, I have a company to run. You said you have a exclusive offer for me.
(Back to when Ishizu is talking to Kaiba on the phone)
- Seto Kaiba: I know everything about Duel Monsters and nothing can't stopped Exodia. So quit the charade and tell me what's going on.
- Ishizu Ishtar: All in good time, Kaiba. Duel Monsters is based upon a 5000-year-old game, it was played by Ancient Egyptians for power and was extremely dangerous.
- Seto Kaiba: Who cares?
- Ishizu Ishtar: Maximillion Pegasus did, he fell in love with the game and decided to reinvented for modern times.
- Seto Kaiba: What's your point?
- Ishizu Ishtar: I get it, unbeknownst to most duelists. Pegasus created a series of all powerful cards that were never released to the public. It was no surprise that he kept the strongest monsters for himself.
Season Three (Enter the Shadow Realm)
Noah: So, you think I'm insane for wanting to claim what's rightfully mine?
Kaiba: No, I think you're insane for trapping me in a virtual computer program and forcing me to duel you!
Gozaboro: Seto, don't you realize I treated you better than I even treated my own son?
Kaiba: Thanks for nothing.
Tristan: [Sees Kaiba and Mokuba in their Blue-Eyes White Jet] Where does he get this stuff?!
Tea: Oh, who cares...
Joey: You mean to tell me they were safe all along?!
Duke: Let's be glad it's all over now...
Mokuba: [Sees the gang flying in the KC rescue chopper] Hey, why they are traveling with the helicopter, Seto?
Kaiba: [Smiles] Mm? Oops... I guess the other ship wasn't fixed yet!
Tea: [Shouting] Noah, you think you're really tough, don't you?
Noah: Why, yes.
Noah: [His final line in the anime] I am a human, not a machine.
Nesbit: Yes, a five! That must be good!
Duke: Sorry to disappoint you, but rolling a five cuts your attack points in half.
Nesbit: What?! There's no logic to this dice game at all!
Kaiba [Watching Noah's home movie] Nice outfit, dork.
Yami Marik [summoning Ra] Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry: Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win. Appear in this shadow game as I call your name: Winged Dragon of Ra!!
Season Four (Waking the Dragons)
Joey: Now why does all these weird stuff always happen to us? [Yugi is silent] You've gotta admit, it's true.
[Rebecca runs up to meet Yugi]
Rebecca: Yugi! [Squeezes Yugi]
Yugi: [Very suprised] Uh, hey....you!
Rebecca: Oh no, don't tell me you forgot about me already!
Tristan: Yet another weird event to add to the list.
Joey: And this one tops them all.
Tristan: It's probably best if we don't interfere!
Tea: [Leaning towards Yugi] Do you know this person, Yugi?
Yugi: Um, I don't think so.
Rebecca: Maybe this will refresh your memory! [Holds up the Ties of Friendship card]
Yugi: [After flashback] Ah, Rebecca!
Joey: It's that brat!
Rebecca: Hi! [Big smile; waves her hand]
Joey: Wait, she looks different. Did she get a haircut or something?
Tristan: No, she traded her teddy bear for glasses.
Rebecca: [Squeezing Yugi] I don't need a bear... now that I've got a boyfriend to protect me!
Tea: [Angrily] Um, excuse me? A boyfriend!?
Rebecca: [Another squeeze] My grandpa is also really excited to see you Yugi!
Yugi: Professor Hawkins?
Rebecca: Yeah, he's waiting at the Museum.
Tea: Grrr... [Anime vein throb]
Tristan: For real?
Tea: Oh no.
Kaiba: If I had a dime for every time you said the word 'destiny,' I'd be even richer.
[The gang meets up with Kaiba after he defeats Alister]
Joey: So you dueled this guy on top of a moving plane?
Kaiba: Maybe I did. Don't you geeks have someone else to annoy?
Tristan: Next time, warn me before you're going to save yourself!
(Dartz, Yugi, and Kaiba standing above the city of Atlantis)
- Dartz: Behold, the lost city of Atlantis and all its glory. Just as it was 10,000 years ago, a perfect civilization or so I thought. Surrounded by oceans as far as the eye could see, we were isolated from the rest of the world.
(A scene depicts the once glorious city of Atlantis and all of Earth's creatures)
- Dartz: Our lives were simple, we existed side by side with all of Earth's creatures and we knew nothing of violence. But, then that changed.
(a meteor shower rains upon Altantis)
- Dartz: Darkness ascended upon us and a strange substance rained down from the heavens. A substance that will change our lives.
- Yugi: The Orichalcos.
- Seto Kaiba: Please tell me that storytime is over, I like to duel.
- Dartz: The tale of my past directly affects the fate of your future. So if I were you, I pay close attention.
(It seems the city of Atlantis had changed)
- Dartz: Now thanks to the stones of the Orichalcos, the people of Atlantis needed advancement in technology that were never before imagine. And soon, I ruled over the most highly developed civilization the world had ever known. However, with progress comes greed and eventually violence, I knew what had to be done. But, my father, former king Ironheart had different ideas.
- Yugi: (shocked) Ironheart was your father?! But how?
- Seto Kaiba: If you ask questions, this ridiculous story is never going to end.
- Dartz: That old fool never had what took to be king and on my 21st birthday, he allowed me to take over and filled his unimpressive shoes. So as technology continues to advance and the hearts of my people continue to seek deeper into the darkness. It was up to me to remedy the situation, the citizens of Atlantis were growing more and more selfish. And if I didn't act soon, I would lose complete control, but even I couldn't have imagine what would happen next.
(The Orichalcos began to show the true nature of the Atlanteans)
- Dartz: The Orichalcos began to test us, it revealed the truth about who we were.
(The people of Atlantis are beginning to turn into monsters)
- Dartz: Those who were wicked on the inside became wicked on the outside
(Meanwhile, Fiona is struggling)
- Dartz: Fiona, are you all right?
- Dartz: Wait, come back! What's going on?!
(Dartz soon finds out that his beloved wife also turned into a monster)
- Dartz: Fiona!
- Dartz: I didn't realize it first, but the true colors of my people were revealed to me that day.
- Dartz: But why? Why is this happening?
(A bright green light appeared in the water fountain)
- Dartz: I couldn't understand how a society as perfect as ours could crumble like this.
(He picks up an Orichalcos stone)
- Dartz: But soon the Orichalcos would answer all my questions. The people of Atlantis were evil and I have been chosen to wipe them out and start over again. But I couldn't accomplish such a task on my own, I was but one man so the Orichalcos gave me a gift , something powerful enough to lead my fight against mankind. For deep below the Earth's surface lives the most incredible creature ever lived, the Great Leviathan! And it was mine, and shortly that this great beast will return to finish what it began!
- Dartz: I was ready to begin my task of recreating civilization on Earth, but one person stood in my way
(A scene where Ironheart, Chris, and Skye are in the throne room)
- Ironheart: My son, you know what you have to do. Destroy those Orichalcos stones so we can return the light we once knew.
(Dartz sitting on his throne with a gold eye)
- Dartz: (laughs) Do you honestly believe that we can go back to the way things were. It's too late for that, Father.
- Ironheart: But, Dartz...
- Dartz: The true nature of our people have been exposed. We now know that the citizens of this planet are evil and must be destroy!
- Ironheart: What?!
- Dartz: You heard me, old man! We should be thanking the Orichalcos for showing us the truth. Not blaming it for the faults of mankind, but this mysterious substance that rained down above us had open up my eyes. Not only has it showed me what's wrong, it's given me the tools to fix it. For now I have the power to awaken a mighty creature known as the Great Leviathan! And by the power of the Orichalcos, this beast will rise up from the depths of the earth and fight by my side! And when I'm through, I shall rebuild civilization!
(The stones have summoned an army of Orichalcos soldiers)
- Ironheart: Dartz! What's going on?!
(Dartz laughs evilly)
- Dartz: Meet my Orichalcos soldiers!
- Chris: (scarily) Grandpa, I'm scared!
- Dartz: If you join my side, you have nothing to fear. If not, farewell.
- Ironheart: We'll never join you! Never! Let's go, Chris!
(They escaped from the throne room)
- Dartz: Have it your way.
(Dartz appears on his balcony and addresses his army)
- Dartz: The time has come to cleanse the world of its impurities! So arise my children and conquer the people of Earth! And this planet shall be yours!
(Meanwhile Ironheart, Chris, and Skye are walking from their city and they entered a cave)
- Chris: What are we going to do, Grandpa?
- Ironheart: Your father is under the control of an evil force and he must be stopped. The future of our planet depends on it. Through there, hurry!
(Chris and Skye suddenly runs through an carving of monsters on the walls)
- Chris: What's there? Why are those monsters carved in stone?
- Ironheart: We've come here to ask for their help.
(The scene depicts the battle of Atlantis between Dartz's Orichalcos army and Ironheart's army of monsters)
- Dartz: And so the Battle of Atlantis began! You see my father had opened up a gateway to the Dominion of the Beasts and he used the monsters within to form an army of his own.
- Yugi: Tell me, what was the battle's outcome?
- Dartz: Neither side were victorious and Atlantis sunked to the bottom of the sea. My father's monster army were scattered around the world and sealed away until they be needed again. The Leviathan was drained of its power and also sealed away. It's taken me 10,000 years to gather the energy necessary to bring it back. All that's left of me to do is to defeat you two in this duel. Then your souls will awaken the Great Leviathan and my plan will finally come to past.
- Seto Kaiba: Hold on! We already defeated you! Our Master of Dragon Soldier should've wipe out the rest of your life points.
- Dartz: Perhaps it should have, but I'm afraid it didn't. Your pathetic attack failed short of its target, so this duel is still on.
Season Five (Dawn of the Duel)
[After the Yugi won the duel against the computer in Kaiba Dome]
Joey: So Yugi, about that Underdog card... you said it reminds you of someone right?...
Yami: [Surprised] I did? Oh Yes, Um... [To Yugi] A little help here? [Winks and switches with a blushing Yugi]
Yugi: Huh? ...Oh yea well that's really mature, Pharaoh! [Still blushing; looks at Joey] Er...
Joey: [Playfully locks Yugi's head in his arms] So, Yuge, everyone else over there seems to think that I remind ya of this Underdog
Yugi: They do huh? Well, let me think of the best way to put this Joey: that card makes me of you because even when the odds are against you, you always pull through.
Tristan: I can see it on your business cards right now: Joey Wheeler, Executive Underdog.
Joey: [Angered] Hey! Watch it!
Yami Bakura: I am a thief and a stealer of souls...
Yami Bakura: You cannot defeat me, for I am the shadows, and the shadows never die!
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie (Pyramid of Light)
Joey: Kicks to the stomach don't work.
Tristan: Neither do kicks to the head.
Tea: Hmm... wonder what all the commotion's about?
Joey: Dunno, but I haven't seen this many people running from school since they served meatloaf surprise last year.
Joey: If you wanna get to the King of Games, you'll have to go through me, the... uhh... da Godfaddah a' Games, capice?!
[Yugi runs from the mummies]
Joey and Tristan: [In unison] Yugi!?
Yugi: [Runs past them] Talk later! Run now!
Joey: What's with him? [He and Tristan see the mummies run towards them]
Yugi: [Opens eyes after his vision] Tea... would you read me the story about the bunny?
Tea: ...I'm going to pretend that was the concussion talking and forget about it.
Anubis: Shadows take life, creatures be born! Now let's see how well you play this game when the monsters are REAL!
Anubis: [After he is revived as a monster] It is no longer time to duel. Now it is time to die!
Joey: [To the duelist who had called him a nobody] Hey! Nobody, but nobody calls me a nobody, you bunch of nobodies!
Kaiba: [To Pegasus after their duel] That's all, folks.
Pegasus: [After Anubis was defeated] No one could return after suffering a defeat as thoroughly devastating as that--well, no one but Kaiba, that is--I'm sorry, did I say that aloud?
(Yugi and Tea finds Solomon in the museum)
- Yugi: Hey! It's my grandpa! What are you doing here?
- Solomon: Oh, it looks like great minds think alike.
- Yugi: So, you've came to see that pyramid too?
- Solomon: Yup.
- Tea: This says it's called the Pyramid of Light.
- Solomon: In all my years of Egyptology, I've never come across this relic before. But it says here it belong to an evil sorcerer who tried to bring about the end of the world
- Yugi: Well I guessed it's pretty to say his plan didn't work, right?
- Solomon: Legend say a brave pharaoh destroyed him using the mystical Dagger of Fate.
(Yugi looks at his Millennium Puzzle)
- Solomon: The same pharaoh who many believed possessed your Millennium Puzzle. Come, I'll show you.
(They went back to see the sarcophagus)
- Solomon: See, there's the knife.
- Tea: (disgusted) Can we leave?
- Yugi: (looking at the inscription) What's it say here on his sarcophagus.
- Solomon: Let's see, it's some sort of prophecy. "The eye that see what's yet to come, its vision shall be fulfilled, unless blinded by events predetermined, thus light and shadows both be killed".
- Pegasus: You see, Kaiba thinks he got that card from me. When in fact, this has all been arranged by an evil lord who tried to take over the world five millennia ago and it's now back to finish the job. I looked it up, now this Anubis has created the Ultimate Shadow Game and he's getting stronger at the moment.
- Solomon: Then the prophecy is being fulfilled.
(Anubis is draining the life force of the Pharaoh)
- Anubis: (laughs) Foolish mortals, there is nothing you can do to stop my rebirth. I have infiltrated the realm of the Pharaoh and his life force now feeds mine.
- Yugi: We won't stand here while you sucked the life out of others to save yourself. We're going to take you down, Anubis!
- Joey: I stay in that casket if I were you.
- Tristan: Yeah, because in case you haven't notice, we got you outnumbered
(Mummies begin to rise from the dead)
- Yugi: What do you want anyway?
(Anubis shows them the terrible future that is going to happen)
- Anubis: Behold the future, since you won't live to see it for yourself. Soon my beasts of destruction shall annihilate all traces of life on Earth and I will finally complete that which I started millennia ago. It was by your very hand that this devastation will occur, mortal. For when you released the Pharaoh, you released me as well.
(Anubis grabs Kaiba by the head)
- Pharaoh: Kaiba! No!
- Anubis: You have served me well, little worm! But you have outlived your usefulness!
(He throws Kaiba to the side)
- Pharaoh: Kaiba!
(The Pharaoh watches as Anubis is finally reborn)
- Pharaoh: So, it's been you behind this whole duel, manipulated Kaiba all along! The Egyptian Lord of the Dead, Anubis!
- Anubis: I am pleased that you remembered me after all these years, my Pharaoh. It will be my ultimate vengeance, all the sweeter. You will fall and my reign of destruction shall begin!
- Pharaoh: We'll see.
- Anubis: The souls of your mortal friends have already fallen! Trapped within your Puzzle!
- Pharaoh: My friends.
- Anubis: Lost in a labyrinth of the dead!
- Pharaoh: You're wrong, I can still sense their presence. And I will fight to defend them! No matter what happens, I won't not let your evil plan come to past, Anubis!
- Anubis: All I need to do is defeat you in this duel and the prophecy will be fulfilled! You will be destroyed! The magic of the Shadow Games that you locked away centuries ago, will once again be unleashed into the world and I shall finally take my rightful place as the pharaoh of this realm! With the Pyramid of Light at my command, there is nothing you can do to stop me! The Ultimate Shadow Game is just beginning!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters
Tristan: [Talking to himself] Who's the man? I'm the man! I can't hear you! I'm the man!
Grandpa: Well, as those kids would say, time to kick it old school.
Village Girl: Divine One, please hear me.
Joey: I hear ya, but please, call me Joey.
Joey: You gotta be out of your turban, bro!
Yami: Sorry, slight miscalculation on my part.
[Alexander the Great tries to kill Yugi] Tea, Tristan, Joey and Soloman: YUGI! [Their monsters suddenly merged with Yugi's Duel Armor into the Armor of Unity]
Yami: [During the series' opening theme] It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Kaiba: Mutts shouldn't disobey their masters...
Joey: I'm bad, you know it! I'm bad, I'll show it!!
Joey: Just bring it on, money bags!
Tristan: Don't worry, Joey. I'll be sure to take Serenity to the hospital for you. [Winks in a flirtatious manner toward Serenity]
Joey: [Angry in a protective motion] Argh, Tristan! I'll take YOU to the hospital!!
Kaiba: "The future is unlimited and the past is but a trace of memory."
- Dan Green - Yugi Muto, Yami Yugi
- Wayne Grayson - Joey Wheeler
- Greg Abbey - Tristan Taylor
- Amy Birnbaum - Tea Gardner
- Eric Stuart - Seto Kaiba