Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (2004-2008) is a spin-off of the animated television series, Yu-Gi-Oh!. The show mainly focuses on Jaden Yuki and his friends' adventures at Duel Academy, a school established by former Duel Monsters world champion Seto Kaiba to train up-and-coming duelists. It first premiered in Japan on October 6, 2004, and concluded on March 26, 2008. An censored English dubbed version is currently being released by 4 Kids Entertainment.
Jaden Yuki (Judai Yuki) 
- Jaden: [When beginning a duel; also used during the series' opening theme] Get your game on!
- Jaden: [When beginning a duel] Time to throw down!
- Jaden: [After winning a duel] That's game!
- Jaden: [When setting a Reverse card] I'm gonna throw down a facedown!
- Jaden: [When ending his turn] I guess I'll call it a turn.
- Jaden: [When it seems likely he will lose a duel] The duel isn't over until the last card is played!
- Jaden: [Late for the Duel Academy entrance exams] Hey, at least since I'm not a student yet, they can't throw me in detention hall for being late!
- Jaden: [Discussing the possibility of having a slumber party at the Slifer dorm] Yeah, we could stay up all night and talk about Trap cards and dueling strategies and...
Chazz Princeton (Jun Manjoume) 
- Chazz: [When playing a Spell card] I'm kickin' it Spell Card style!
- Chazz: [After winning a duel] You go bye-bye.
- Chazz: [Chanting along with other Obelisk students] Chazz it up! Chazz it up! Chazz it up!
Syrus Truesdale (Sho Marufuji) 
- Syrus: [After meeting Blair for the first time] Aww man, he's smaller than me, dresses goofier than me... my sidekick gig is up.
- Syrus: I'm just a sidekick, I could never come up with an idea that'd help move the plot along!
- Syrus: Haha, I think rhyming is funny.
Minor Characters 
- PA Announcer: All Academy applicants who have completed their entrance exams, please proceed to Registration. For those who have failed, better luck next year.