Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century is a Disney Channel Original Movie about Zenon Kar, a tween girl who lives aboard a space station in the year 2049. She suspects the owner of the space station may be sabotaging his own space station in an attempt to commit insurance fraud, putting many colonists in danger. Trouble is, no one will believe her given her past reputation of mischief and troublemaking.
Zenon Kar 
- Chetus lupetus!
- Mr. Kar: Zenon, you have acted up too many times. We have no choice but to send you to live with your Aunt Judy.
- Zenon: But Aunt Judy hates outer space! Why is she making this trip for me?
- Mr. Kar: You got it all wrong. She is not coming to the space station. You are going down to live with her.
- Zenon stares at Earth in shock, never having been there before
- Earth school. Zenon is made to work with nemesis Margie as a lab partner
- Margie: Isn't it hot enough?
- Zenon: Just a couple more degrees.
- Margie: Umm...OK.
- Heat is so intense it breaks the beaker. Students scream and teacher uses fire extinguisher
- Teacher: What happened?
- Zenon: I did exactly what you ordered, 100 degrees Celsius!
- Teacher sees Zenon's thermometer was designed for the space station
- Teacher: That is the problem. Down here dear, we are still using Fahrenheit.
- Margie: She made it twice as hot? What a dummy!
- Date with Greg. Waitress brings yet another meal, a basket of onion rings
- Greg: Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down! I said I would buy you dinner, not ten dinners!
- Zenon: I know, I know, I just everything is so good here compared to what we got on the space station.
- Greg: Well, I am happy you are appreciative of all this, considering how many horses I will have to groom to retire this debt.