90210 (TV series)
(Redirected from 90210)
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 We're Not in Kansas Anymore [1.1]
- 1.2 The Jet Set [1.2]
- 1.3 Lucky Strike [1.3]
- 1.4 The Bubble [1.04]
- 1.5 Wide Awake And Dreaming [1.05]
- 1.6 Model Behavior [1.06]
- 1.7 Hollywood Forever [1.07]
- 1.8 There's No Place Like Homecoming [1.08]
- 1.9 Secrets and Lies [1.09]
- 1.10 Games People Play [1.10]
- 1.11 That Which We Destroy [1.11]
- 1.12 Hello, Goodbye, Amen [1.12]
- 1.13 Love Me or Leave Me [1.13]
- 1.14 By Accident [1.14]
- 1.15 Help Me, Rhonda [1.15]
- 1.16 Of Heartbreaks and Hotels [1.16]
- 1.17 Life's a Drag [1.17]
- 1.18 Off the Rails [1.18]
- 1.19 Okaeri, Donna! [1.19]
- 1.20 Between a Sign and a Hard Place [1.20]
- 1.21 The Dionysian Debacle [1.21]
- 1.22 The Party's Over [1.22]
- 1.23 Zero Tolerance [1.23]
- 1.24 One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer [1.24]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 To New Beginnings! [2.1]
- 2.2 To Sext or Not to Sext [2.2]
- 2.3 Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat [2.3]
- 2.4 The Porn King [2.4]
- 2.5 Environmental Hazards [2.5]
- 2.6 Wild Alaskan Salmon [2.6]
- 2.7 Unmasked [2.7]
- 2.8 Women's Intuition [2.8]
- 2.9 A Trip to the Moon [2.9]
- 2.10 To Thine Own Self Be True [2.10]
- 2.11 And Away They Go! [2.11]
- 2.12 Winter Wonderland [2.12]
- 2.13 Rats and Heroes [2.13]
- 2.14 Girl Fight! [2.14]
- 2.15 What's Past Is Prologue [2.15]
- 2.16 Clark Raving Mad [2.16]
- 2.17 Sweaty Palms and Weak Knees [2.17]
- 2.18 Another, Another Chance [2.18]
- 2.19 Multiple Choices [2.19]
- 2.20 Meet the Parent [2.20]
- 2.21 Javianna [2.21]
- 2.22 Confessions [2.22]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Senior Year, Baby [3.01]
- 3.2 Age of Inheritance [3.02]
- 3.3 2021 Vision [3.03]
- 3.4 The Bachelors [3.04]
- 3.5 Catch Me If You Cannon [3.05]
- 3.6 How Much Is That Liam in the Window [3.06]
- 3.7 I See London, I See France... [3.07]
- 3.8 Mother Dearest [3.08]
- 3.9 They're Playing Her Song [3.09]
- 3.10 Best Lei'd Plans [3.10]
- 3.11 Holiday Madness [3.11]
- 3.12 Liars [3.12]
- 3.13 It's Getting Hot in Here [3.13]
- 3.14 All About a Boy [3.14]
- 3.15 Revenge with the Nerd [3.15]
- 3.16 It's High Time [3.16]
- 3.17 Blue Naomi [3.17]
- 3.18 The Enchanted Donkey [3.18]
- 3.19 Nerdy Little Secrets [3.19]
- 3.20 Women on the Verge [3.20]
- 3.21 The Prom Before the Storm [3.21]
- 3.22 To the Future! [3.22]
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Season 5
- 6 Cast
- 7 External links
We're Not in Kansas Anymore [1.1]
- Dixon: This sucks.
- Debbie: Dixon, how 'bout a new phrase, like "this bites" or "this blows," because you've been saying "this sucks" for the last fifteen hundred miles.
- Dixon: Because it sucks. And why should I say it blows? It makes me sound like I'm talking about anni and how she gives BJ's to every guy."
- Debbie: They still get married in L.A., right? Plenty of weddings for me to shoot.
- Harry: Maybe you can shoot mine when I get my trophy wife.
- Debbie: Dude, I am your trophy wife.
- Annie: Oh my God, would you look at this? It's like the Oscars and everybody's Scarlett Johansson.
- Dixon: You say that like it's a bad thing.
- Dixon: Excuse me, is this journalism class?
- Navid: Yes it is, Dixon Wilson, newly arrived from Wichita, Kansas, brother of Annie and also the son of the new principal, Harrison Wilson. I'm Navid. I covered your story. I kept the whole adoption angle out, figured that could be its own piece. People, they eat that crap up.
- Teacher: Are you lost?
- Annie: Completely.
The Jet Set [1.2]
- Tabitha Wilson: Well, my damn computer froze up again.
- Harry Wilson: What'd you spill on it this time, Mom?
- Tabitha Wilson: Scotch. I mean, iced tea.
- Ryan Matthews: Adrianna, what's up with you? Are you okay?
- Adrianna Duncan: Yeah, I'm just distracted. I have this really big audition for this movie this week and I just haven't been able to sleep.
- Ryan Matthews: And if you don't get it, what then?
- Adrianna Duncan: Well, then I'd be in a movie, make lots of money.
- Ryan Matthews: So what, you can buy a new cell phone or maybe a fancy pair of shoes? Maybe an expensive car you don't really need?
- Adrianna Duncan: No, so I can pay the mortgage 'cause my mom can't.
- Erin Silver: (to Annie) Okay, what was that?
- Annie Wilson: What?
- Erin Silver: What? Ty Collins just practically put his tongue in your mouth. That's what.
- Annie Wilson: Shut up!
- Annie Wilson: Okay, you are obviously too messed up to see what's right in front of you, so let me be your eyes. Ty Collins is into you? You should be into Ty Collins or so to speak.
- Annie Wilson: Okay, can you just give me one second because my old relationship ended 6 hours ago.
- Erin Silver: Okay, the cure for a breakup is a hookup.
- Annie Wilson: (to Silver) Hey, cool tattoo. What does it mean?
- Erin Silver: It's the Chinese symbol for friendship 'cause you know, friends are cool.
- Annie Wilson: Naomi has the same one.
- Erin Silver: Yeah. All right, in 8th grade, my dad had an affair with my mom's best friend. I was... God, I was so angry you know, so unbelievably scared she'd find out, you know and she'd get a divorce or start drinking again. So, I... I didn't tell anybody, I kept it a secret, but then it started eating away at me, and I just... I had to tell someone. So I told my friend, Naomi. She promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone, so she told everyone.
- Annie Wilson: Why would she do that?
- Erin Silver: Because she needs to know more than anyone else. Because it gives her power to tear people down. So, my mom found out. She confronted my dad and everything that I prayed wouldn't happen happened. So now it's my greatest pleasure to make her pay for it.
- Naomi Clark: [To Ethan] Are you breaking up with me?
- Ethan Ward: I'm breaking up with us.
Lucky Strike [1.3]
- Silver: It's chic to look post-rehab, didn't you know?
- Harry Wilson: We are just gonna have to bring a little Kansas to Beverly Hills - and we are gonna have fun. Because it's all about family.
- Silver School is hard enough as it is without my sister banging the teacher.
- Annie Wilson: I can't believe you don't think that's a big deal. You were at Chris Brown's birthday! He's such an amazing performer.
- Silver': Naomi and Ethan. It's like they're addicted to each other.
- Silver: My mom, she drinks. And when she's like this, she's a completely different person.
- Dixon Wilson :I didn't grow up in the Cosby family.
- Kelly: How many of your friends have kids?
- Ryan: Let me count... zero.
- Kelly: Doesn't it freak you out that I have a child?
- Ryan: Doesn't it freak you out at all that I am a child?
- Dixon: You do not have your own balling ball!
- Navid: What? It was for my Bar Mitzvah.
- Naomi: Babe, you sound pitchy.
- Adrianna: You sound bitchy!
- Debbie: I thought we were cooler than our parents.
- Harry: We're cool!
- Mrs. Clark: We have a life together.
- Naomi: Mom, what kind of life is this?
- Kelly: I am not going to stand by and watch you do to her what you did to me!
- Jackie: Because your life was so awful!
The Bubble [1.04]
- Dixon Wilson: You know girls in Beverly Hills... I wanna roll in style.
- Dixon Wilson: I'm a black kid, living with a white family. It doesn't get any more different than that.
- Dixon Wilson: Guys aren't like girls. We don't hold grudges. Life's too short.
- Annie Wilson:I am such a gynormous idiot.
- Annie Wilson :I'm sitting here waiting for a guy in a bubble, an impenetrable bubble.
Wide Awake And Dreaming [1.05]
- Brenda Walsh: If the audience is not standing on their feet at the end of tomorrow night, I will personally kick their asses.
- Tabitha Wilson: Men of the theater are bons vivants, dear. One day, they're fumbling with your bra in the back of a '52 Chevy, and the next, they're off to Mykonos to set up house with a stagehand named Phillip.
- Dixon Wilson: (about Silver) You know, she's a big pot of mean. Just big, seething, hot pot of mean.
- Annie Wilson: What's going on is I came here tonight fully prepared to have sex for the first time. Here I am at the “Roosevelt” in Hollywood about to give it up for the first time to some guy that I barely know. This whole world that you guys live in might be fine for the two of you and all of your friends with all of their benefits, but it is definitely not fine with me.
- Ryan:The tricky part of teaching is being friendly without becoming their friend.
- Harry Wilson':The boys here aren't the same as they are in Kansas.
- Brenda: Silver, what are you doing?
- Silver: Nothing. Paying attention. Sorry. Checking my blog. Big in Bolivia. Who knew?
- Charles: What's going on, Tracy?
- Tracy: Well, let's see. Last time I checked, you left your wife and daughter for a life at the beach house with your longtime whore. Did I leave anything out?
- Debbie: You want to talk about it?
- Annie: No, I would rather hit myself repeatedly with a hammer.
- Annie: I like Ty. A lot.
- Debbie: You said the same thing about Jason in “The King and I”.
- Annie: Yeah. Well, Jason was big, and sweet, and Kansas. Ty is tall, and skinny, and cool, and he's got these ears that stick out like little elves.
- Naomi: This is all dad's stuff.
- Tracy: You bet it is.
- Naomi: What are you doing with it?
- Tracy: Giving it to the Malibu mission. So one day soon, your father will step out of his beach house and see a homeless man wearing his tailor-fit Armani, and he will think of me.
- Brenda: I forgot what it was like to be in high school. You know, the pressure on these kids, and you should have seen Adrianna's mom. How do you do this every single day?
- Kelly: Oh, it's not easy, but it's not always quite so “High School Musical”. I mean, I try to help them as much as I can, but sometimes I have to remind myself it's okay for these kids to make mistakes. I mean, we did.
- Brenda: Oh, I'm aware. I didn't forget everything about high school.
- Kelly: Yeah, but sometimes don't you wish you could?
- Silver: You know, you actually did a pretty good job tonight, Dixon.
- Dixon: Well, thank you, thank you. Back at you.
- Silver: Whatever.
- Dixon: Is there anything in this whole world that you actually do care about?
- Silver: I cared that your sister got through her performance without knocking over any set pieces.
- Dixon: Okay.
- Silver: Or sounding like an amnesiac. And that I didn't get blamed for ruining the show.
- Annie: And told my mom, who turned it into an after-school special sex talk.
- Silver: What's an after-school special?
- Annie: Google it
Model Behavior [1.06]
- Kelly: And I talked to your dad. He has a room ready, and he's waiting for you.
- Silver: You're kidding, right? I am not going to go stay with Mel and his latest child-bride. I think that girl is actually in my homeroom.
- Ethan: Are you gonna be staring at your Sidekick all night?
- Naomi: Are you gonna be staring at the fake boobs all night?
- Ryan: This is not like any high school week night I remember.
- Brenda: Well, you didn't go to West Beverly. Trade in Rhianna and Louis Vuitton's for Madonna and black leggings, and it's exactly the same as when I was a teenager.
- Kelly: Brenda, if there is something going on with you and Dylan, now is the time to tell me.
- Brenda: He got my e-mail address from Brandon, and he sent me a message from Africa a few months ago. He wanted to know if you were in a relationship.
- Kelly: I talked to him about that same time. Why didn't he just ask me?
- Brenda: I don't know, but I told him that he was already messing up, and that if he was serious about reconnecting with you, he needed to come back to the States and do it the right way. I mean, he's hurt you so many times, I was just trying to protect you.
- Kelly: Or maybe you were trying to keep the door open for yourself.
- Brenda: Wow! I thought that we had moved past all this already.
- Brenda: Ryan wanted to keep an eye on Adrianna so I had my agent get us some tickets to that fashion show.
- Kelly: Wow, you and Ryan. I guess old habits die hard with you, don't they?
- Brenda: What is that supposed to mean?
- Kelly: When was the last time you saw Dylan?
- Tom Marino: Most girls would give up their cell phones for a professional modeling contract.
- Silver: Well, I guess I'm not like most girls.
Hollywood Forever [1.07]
- Kimberly: Are you in a relationship?
- Ryan: (laughs) That's none of your business.
- Kimberly: Are you gay? You seem kind of gay.
- Ryan: Yeah, about as gay as your dad.
- Kimberly: My dad's dead.
- Ryan: Hm. Well, I think your dad's about as dead as I am gay.
- Kimberly: Touché.
- Silver: You know how when you're a kid and you're all like, "oh, I'm four and three quarters," or, "I'm five and a half"? It's like every single milestone is such a big deal, and then at some point you just stop counting all those little in-between markers. Yeah, not me. I will always celebrate my half-birthday.
- Dixon: You are a very strange girl.
- Silver: Yeah? Well, I'm a strange girl who's gonna have the most rockingest half-birthday ever. Come on, "Psycho" at a cemetery? Awesomely perfect.
- Dixon: (about care baby) So, where was it?
- Annie: In the bathroom… corner. Under my jeans.
- Debbie: Nobody puts baby in the corner.
- Ethan: I wonder, like, how and when our baby was made, you know?
- Annie: Your dad never had that conversation with you?
- Ethan': I mean, like, overseas or something.
- Annie: Oh, then we'd be like Brangelina.
- Naomi: So how is Mommy Dearest?
- Adrianna: You know. Desperate to be Dina Lohan. And making me suffer for every moment that she's not.
- Annie: Hey, can I just say that I was the new girl up until right now, so I totally know how you feel.
- Kimberly: Well, I guess you weren't very good at it 'cause now I got the job.
- Ryan: That's cute.
There's No Place Like Homecoming [1.08]
Secrets and Lies [1.09]
- Naomi: Oh, there's boys! Now I have to give a crap what I look like!
Games People Play [1.10]
That Which We Destroy [1.11]
Hello, Goodbye, Amen [1.12]
Love Me or Leave Me [1.13]
By Accident [1.14]
Help Me, Rhonda [1.15]
Of Heartbreaks and Hotels [1.16]
Life's a Drag [1.17]
- Silver: (to Ryan) You didn't think I'd put it together, did you?
- Ryan: What are you doing...?
- Silver: No! Just stop talking! Stop. It was a nice try, Matthews. You think I'm dumb? Well, I'm not dumb! It took me a while, but I figured out what you were up to. You said to me that you liked movies better than blogs. You think you could possibly be referring to the one that I posted about you? Huh, I wonder? You never got over it, did you? You pretended to! You pretended to forgive me! You even invited me back into your classroom! All so that you could encourage me to make this movie! This was all a setup!
- Ryan: Silver...
- Silver: No, stop! Just drop the puppy-dog face, I'm over it! (crying) I know that you don't want me to succeed. All you wanted was revenge.
- Ryan: Listen to me. You know that's not true.
- Silver: You managed to turn Dixon against me. You managed to ruin my relationship, the one thing I care the most about in this entire world!
- Ryan: Wait, wait. Dixon...?
- Silver: (screaming) Stay away from me! (she brandishes a bottle of wine)
- Ryan: (terrified) Okay.
- Silver: Do you want to know how I figured it out? Last night, in the media lab, you said to me, "Are you out of your mind?" And then tonight, Dixon just now said to me "Are you out of your mind?" That is not a coincidence! You got to Dixon! You told him lies about me! All so that you could teach me a lesson! What kind of teacher are you?
- Ryan: Silver, listen! (Silver throws the bottle at Ryan, who dodges as it shatters against the wall) Okay! What do you want from me?
- Silver: (enraged): I want you to fix all of this!
Off the Rails [1.18]
- Silver: (crying) I was gonna go to Kansas because Kansas equals Dixon, and Dixon equals baking soda. It doesn't make sense, but it did! It did make sense. Now, it doesn't.
- (Harry catches Debbie in Dixon's room trying to break into his computer)
- Harry (to Debbie): What are you doing?
- Debbie: (nervously) I am trying to figure out Dixon's password. I've tried his name, his birthday, the Chiefs.
- Harry: Why do you need to get into his computer?
- Debbie: (freaking out) Because I don't know who he is, Harry!
- Harry: Deb, what's going on?
- Debbie: I have no clue what's going on! Our son is acting like a stranger! You saw him down there! He is hostile, and callous, and having sex! Okay, fine, maybe it's normal, but the rest of it is not! It's this place! It's L.A.! Beverly Hills! The morals are different here! I mean, kids grow up way too fast, and we made a huge mistake by coming here!
- Harry: (taken aback by Debbie's reaction to the situation) Deb!
- Silver: Everything was making sense and now, it doesn't. Everything was so great but now, it's so dark. It's so dark here. It's always, always dark.
- Dixon: (calling) Silver! It's me, it's Dixon. Listen. I do understand. I do. Everything was so good for you, and now it feels like... the world is crumbling around you. Everything made sense and now it doesn't, but it's okay, Silver, I know what you're going through, because... my mom used to go through the same type of thing. Some days, she was so happy she couldn't contain herself. Like one day, she just took me out of school, just showed up in the middle of the day and took me out of school, said we were going to Disneyland. But she didn't stay happy. By the time we got there, she was just sad and confused. We didn't end up leaving the motel room. That's how she was. Up and down, up and down... (Silver comes out of hiding) But it wasn't her fault. She just needed help, Silver. It's okay. All right? I'm here. And I'm-a help you get help. (Silver breaks down in Dixon's arms) Everything's gonna be okay.
- Harry: Dixon was great out there.
- Debbie: I know, he was! Can you imagine what that would be like? First your birth mother and then your girlfriend, both being manic-depressive?
- Harry: It'd be like lightning striking twice. It's no wonder he reacted the way he did.
- Debbie: (scoffs) Yeah.
Okaeri, Donna! [1.19]
Between a Sign and a Hard Place [1.20]
The Dionysian Debacle [1.21]
The Party's Over [1.22]
Zero Tolerance [1.23]
One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer [1.24]
- Silver: Ethan, Ethan! Where have you been? What's going on? What was that?
- Ethan: I never wanted to say anything.
- Silver: I don't know what to do with this, okay? I mean, you're one of my best friends, but that's it, right? We were just friends.
- (Ethan kisses Silver)
- Ethan: I don't think we're just friends.
- Silver: Ethan, no.
- Ethan: I don't wanna be just friends. I don't think I could take it.
- (After Adrianna gives her baby away)
- Adrianna: (cries) I did the right thing, right?
- Brenda: You did a really good thing. (hugs Adrianna)
To New Beginnings! [2.1]
- Adrianna: Oh, another script?
- Naomi: Monica Lewinsky: A Movie Musical?
- Adrianna: She is so annoying!
- Naomi: Who, Monica Lewinsky? Am I the only one who thought she had real talent as a bag designer?
- Silver: Yes.
To Sext or Not to Sext [2.2]
Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat [2.3]
The Porn King [2.4]
Environmental Hazards [2.5]
Wild Alaskan Salmon [2.6]
Women's Intuition [2.8]
A Trip to the Moon [2.9]
To Thine Own Self Be True [2.10]
And Away They Go! [2.11]
Winter Wonderland [2.12]
Rats and Heroes [2.13]
Girl Fight! [2.14]
What's Past Is Prologue [2.15]
Clark Raving Mad [2.16]
Sweaty Palms and Weak Knees [2.17]
Another, Another Chance [2.18]
Multiple Choices [2.19]
Meet the Parent [2.20]
- Naomi: Oh my God, stop kissing or I'm gonna take a picture and send it to Perez.
- Silver: The only time I ever done it, I was going through a manic phase, so I feel like I'm a virgin again.
- Liam: The future is still unwritten.
- Ivy: You're crazy, Dixon.
- Dixon: Crazy about you.
- Naomi: When is Obama gonna outlaw gym class? Guantanimo Bay? That's great. But Phys Ed? Seriously.
- Ivy: I don't need to play second fiddle to another girl anymore. I've gone on that ride and I'm done.
- Naomi: Liam is a loser and I'm fantastic and I'm gonna meet someone a thousand times better.
Senior Year, Baby [3.01]
- Debbie: These are allergies.
- Annie: And what are you allergic to, Mom?
- Debbie: Senior year.
Age of Inheritance [3.02]
2021 Vision [3.03]
The Bachelors [3.04]
Catch Me If You Cannon [3.05]
How Much Is That Liam in the Window [3.06]
I See London, I See France... [3.07]
Mother Dearest [3.08]
They're Playing Her Song [3.09]
Best Lei'd Plans [3.10]
Holiday Madness [3.11]
It's Getting Hot in Here [3.13]
All About a Boy [3.14]
Revenge with the Nerd [3.15]
- Emily: Annie? I am so sorry about what happened today with Liam. The whole thing was really innocent.
- Annie: [scoffs] Nothing about you is innocent, Emily. And if you think you're going to steal my boyfriend too, it's not going to happen. [Emily begins quietly sobbing again]
Annie Wilson: [scoffs] Oh. And spare me the tears, Emily, 'cause I'm not buying it anymore.
- Emily: [breaking character] Fine! Cards up. All my life, I've looked up to you. And when I moved out here, all I wanted was to be friends with you, but you wouldn't let me in. You looked down on me, ignored me, and I know you basically told Dixon and Aunt Deb that I was a stalker. Yeah, I head that. And now the tables have turned. So who wants to "Single White Female" who?
- Annie: I knew it! People are going to find out what a psychotic, manipulative, two-faced, crazy bitch you are, 'cause I'm going to tell them.
- Emily: Go ahead. Who do you think they're going to believe? You, or innocent little Emily?
- [begins sobbing again]
- Emily: Please, Annie, all I want is to be friends with you. [cold and impassive voice again]
- Emily: Good night. [Emily exits while Annie angrily looks on]
- Naomi: I think I have the hots for a nerd.
It's High Time [3.16]
- Naomi: I can't stop thinking about you. You better not say anything about this to anyone. [kisses Max]
- Max: I'm sorry, Naomi. I'm flattered, but... You're just not my type. [walks away]
- Naomi: But... I'm everyone's type.
Blue Naomi [3.17]
- Naomi: Time to get my math on.
The Enchanted Donkey [3.18]
Nerdy Little Secrets [3.19]
- Max:Girl's bathroom. How taboo.
- Naomi: Well, I needed a kiss before class.
Women on the Verge [3.20]
The Prom Before the Storm [3.21]
To the Future! [3.22]
Blood Is Thicker Than Mud [4.18]
- [Naomi and Jen are competing for Preston]
- Jen: [about Naomi's skimpy clothes] Isn't it charming when girls feel like they have to walk around half-naked in order to get attention?
- Naomi: Oh, well, you know what I say. If you have it, flaunt it.
- Jen: And I always say that if you feel the need to advertise it, it probably isn't worth buying.
Til Death Do Us Part [5.01]
- Annie: Dixon was in a car accident, Adrianna. He's in the hospital fighting for his life and the only thing he's asking for is you.
- Max: Naomi Clark, you promised me a wedding.
- Naomi: Yes, I did.
- Max: Will you marry me?
The Sea Change [5.02]
- Naomi: What made you think it would be okay to bring hookers to my party?
- Dixon (to Adrianna): If I could survive getting hit by a semi-truck, I think I can handle a kiss.
- Silver: This is a little reserved for Naomi unless she has some naked firemen jump out of those swans.
It's All Fun And Games [5.03]
- Dixon [to Annie]: You gotta stop loving me so much. Seriously, we gotta get you a puppy or something.
- Naomi: As the saying goes, the key to your husband's best friend and business partner's heart is through his stomach.
- Silver: I'm 20 years old. I'm supposed to be the kid.
Into the Wild [5.04]
- Liam: I would kill to get some time away.
- Navid: Time away from what? You're a movie star.
- Naomi: Oh my God, computer geeks are awesome. You'd be amazed at what other special talents they possess.
- Silver: Whose online dating profile would get more hits: ex-hooker or a teenage single mom?
Hate 2 Love [5.05]
- Naomi: I have the hottest, smartest man on the planet. I don't need drama.
- Liam (to Silver): Hey, you were always a teacher's pet.
- Silver: I was always a good student, there's a difference.
- Riley (to Annie): Are you asking me what it's like to bonk a guy in a wheelchair?
The Con [5.06]
- Navid: Sometimes I feel like Hollywood's gone to his head.
- Silver: Unlike Navid Shirazi, who's the same club promoting player he was in high school.
- Annie: When you find a good guy, you need to put aside your doubts to make it work.
- Silver (about Navid): I can't even talk to him anymore, it's like he's running for douchebag of the year or something.
- Silver (to Navid): After all of these years saying you'd never get into the family business, that's exactly what you've done.
99 Problems [5.07]
- Silver: Well, don't worry. The world is full of teen moms and Kardashians who are just waiting to steal your thunder. It'll blow over soon.
- Liam: After a week dodging questions about how my ass looks on YouTube, a day at the fertility clinic sounds fun.
- Dixon (to Adrianna): You think just because you cheated on me that you'll be able to walk out of my new company? You signed a contract that gives me full control of your music. I own you.
- Naomi: Here I am, former bitch asking for your forgiveness. Please don't let the message get lost because I'm perfect physically.
- Liam (to Navid): Some things you can't forgive and forgot.
The Things We Do For Love [5.09]
- Naomi: Teddy would make a great dad! Shane too! Oh my God, I wish I had two gay dads who loved me to pieces and then could tell me when my dress and my bag were too "matchy matchy."
- Naomi: I'm not gonna tell Max something's that's gonna hurt him, Alec, I've done enough.
- Liam (to Ashley): You work for me, I don't have to tell you anything.
- Teddy (to Silver): This isn't something you can just thank me for and walk away.
Misery Loves Company [5.10]
- Shenae Grimes – Annie Wilson
- AnnaLynne McCord – Naomi Clark
- Dustin Milligan – Ethan Ward
- Jessica Stroup – Erin "Silver" Silver
- Michael Steger – Navid Shirazi
- Jessica Lowndes – Adrianna Duncan
- Ryan Eggold – Ryan Matthews
- Lori Loughlin – Debbie Wilson
- Rob Estes – Harrison "Harry" Wilson
- Jessica Walter – Tabitha Wilson
- Jennie Garth – Kelly Taylor
- Shannon Doherty – Brenda Walsh