(Redirected from Ariana Huffington)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington (born Ariadni-Anna Stasinopoulou July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman.
|This Journalist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- America is a country ready to be taken—in fact, longing to be taken—by political leaders ready to restore democracy and trust to the political process.
- "The Quest for Leaders". How to Overthrow the Government (1st edition ed.). New York: HarperCollins. 2000. pp. p. 174 of 317. ISBN 0-06-039331-9.
- The economic game is not supposed to be rigged like some shady ring toss on a carnival midway.
- "unspecified chapter". Pigs at the Trough (1st edition ed.). New York: Crown Publishers. 2003. pp. unspecified page. ISBN 1-4000-4771-4.
- Women are the carriers of society’s values ... men are deviant in the sense that many of the qualities admired in them are also one’s that society has to regard with disapproval ... Women’s Lib portrays society and morality as a male invention to coerce and punish women ... [yet] women are a virtuous group seeking to impose their moral standards on men.
- The Female Woman. London: Davis-Poynter. 1973. pp. 134-135. ISBN 0706700988.
- Our current obsession with creativity is the result of our continued striving for immortality in an era when most people no longer believe in an afterlife.
- "unspecified chapter". The Female Woman. London: Davis-Poynter. 1973. pp. unspecified page. ISBN 0706700988.
- When your house is burning down, you don't worry about the remodeling.
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, unspecified episode
- Isn't it really, really offensive that our president is simply not telling us the truth about what's happening in Iraq? For me, that was one of the most offensive things about the entire convention. There was no truth-telling there. It was all a complete masquerade. Both about Iraq and about the domestic economy... The problem is not that the people think the Democratic Party is not sufficiently hawkish; it's the problem that they are not sufficiently bold and sufficiently visionary. They need to go back to Bobby Kennedy and 1968. That was the last time that a Democrat truly inspired red states and blue states and everybody and the millions of people out there.
Quotes about Huffington
- Ariana Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.