Chowder (TV series)
Chowder is an American animated television series created by C. H. Greenblatt for Cartoon Network. The series follows an aspiring young chef apprentice named Chowder and his day-to-day adventures in Chef Mung Daal's catering company.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 The Fire Breather/The Flying Flinger Lingons [2.3]
- 2.2 Chowder's Catering Company/The Catch Phrase [2.5]
- 2.3 The Party Cruise/Won Ton Bombs [2.7]
- 2.4 Big Ball/The Brain Freeze [2.12]
- 2.5 Endive's Dirty Secret/Big Food [2.14]
- 2.6 Paint the Town/The Blackout [2.15]
- 2.7 The Dice Cycle/The Chain Recipe [2.16]
- 2.8 The Garden/Sheboodles! [2.17]
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
The Froggy Apple Crumble Thunbkin/Chowder's Girlfriend [1.1]
[after a stink sac explodes on Shnitzel]
- Mung Daal: Oh, Shnitzel! What did you eat, man?
- Chowder: I don't wanna be a boyfriend! Boyfriends have to do all kinds of weird stuff. Like write poetry and hold hands and hold hands, and be together forever! Forever's a long time! I'm not your boyfriend!
Burple Nurples/Shnitzel Makes a Deposit [1.2]
- Mung: [in a Scottish accent] Don't eat that nurple!
- Gorgonzola: Why, old man?
- Mung: Because... because, it is calling out to me. I need that exact nurple.
- Gorgonzola: Uhhh...
- Mung: Here, here, I'll give you 10 dollops.
- Gorgonzola: 100 dollops!
- Mung: What is it with you kids? I'll give 20.
- Gorgonzola: 200 dollops!
- Mung: 50.
- Gorgonzola: 300 dollops.
- Mung: Oh, my golly! 75.
- Gorgonzola: 350!
- Mung: 80!
- Gorgonzola: 360!
- Mung: 85!
- Chowder: 800,000!
- Mung: (Stay out of this!) 85!
- Gorgonzola: 400 dollops.
- Mung: 4 hun?! Okay, fine! 400 dollops! Now, give me that nurple! [leaves]
- Gorgonzola: I think I might need another nurple. Here's 5 dollops.
- Mung: 10 dollops.
- Gorgonzola: 600 dollops!
- Mung: Oh, I am so tempted to let you eat that nurple!
[Gorgonzola is sitting on a sack of money with Mung holding all the burple nurples.]
- Chowder: Thank you, come again!
The Vacation/ The Sleep Eater [1.13]
- Truffles: [yelling] I SAID WE'RE CLOSED!!!!
- Mung Daal: Chowder, nobody ever exploded having to go "number 1."
- Mung Daal: We Made it! And the water's perfect.
- Chowder: (sighs) Oh, yeah.
- (Both Mung and Schnitzel realize that Chowder has peed in the ocean and they both swim away screaming as some fishes swim away screaming too)
The Fire Breather/The Flying Flinger Lingons [2.3]
- Mung: Chowder, look what you've done! Now the animators are gonna have to draw all this fire! On top of that, you've ruined the souffle.
- Souffle: Why, Chowder? WHY!?
- [Expolsive flatulence.]
- Chowder: Heh... sorry. [gasps] I can talk again! My tummy must've digested the peppers. I can cook again!
- Chowder: Oh, wait, it feels like I'm gonna... [explosive flatulence]
Chowder's Catering Company/The Catch Phrase [2.5]
- Chowder: Hey, what's this impossibly random poster that I see?
- Chef Holland Daze: WHAZZAM!
- Mung: [angrily] You heard me! Never - [points to cow udder] - that phrase again.
- Chowder: Wait, how'd a cow get in here?
The Party Cruise/Won Ton Bombs [2.7]
- Man #1: Did you see those two guys? They weren't wearing a thong! I mean, how can you go on a cruise without a thong? How?
- Man #2: WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO???
- [After Mung sees Shnitzel wearing a hula skirt]
- Mung: Well, Chowder, it looks like we've lost Shnitzel to the dark side.
- Chowder: I don't know, Mung Daal. The dark side looks a lot brighter.
- Mung: Did I ever tell you the story of my famous 1,000-day fishing trip?
- Chowder: How many days?
- Mung: 1,000.
- Chowder: Oh, gosh!
- [Mung mutters, literally shriveling up with insanity, then turns to Chowder]
- Mung: Chowder... Sweetheart... Dear Boy... The Bluffer Fish got away because you and your friend Shnitzel wanted to be [looking cute and buck-toothed, waving his hands] a couple of good-time charlies!
- Charlie #1: You wanted to be us? How silly!
- Charlie #2: Come on, Charlie! Let's go have a good time!
- [The Good-time Charlies leave, laughing. Horn honks off-screen]
- Mung: I don't want--
- Lo Mein: NO! Sit down. It's story time.
- Truffles: Did someone say stories? About Mung's past?
- Shnitzel: Ooh! Radda!
- Hamhock: Stories? We like stories! Right, Marzipan City? [Mazipan City cheers]
- Mung: Chowder! If I met my past self, it could unravel the space-time continuum.
- Chowder: But what does the space-time condiminium have to do with... wait? What're we talking about?
- Chowder: (gasp) IT'S YOU AS A KID! You were so green! So... greeeeen... [starts running towards Young Mung frantically] Hiiii. I'm Chooooowder. I know you in the fuuuuutuuure! Fuuuutuure! [Mung pulls Chowder away] FUTURE!
- Mung: Now, Chowder! Do it, now! [Chowder rips off his clothes and runs around naked]
- Chowder: Label! Label, label, label! I need a label! Something that tells me what I am! Am I a rabbit? A cat? A baby hippopotamus? This is so uncomfortable! Somebody please label me before it's too late!
- [Mung quickly switches the bad Won Ton Bomb dish with the good Won Ton Bomb dish]
- Mung: [whispers] I've got it, Chowder!
- Chowder: [calmly] That is all.
- Mung: Remember what I've told you, Chowder.
- Chowder: Never eat barbed wire.
- Young Mung: Oh ladies! You want some squats with that order? (starts squatting)
- Young Mung: What the heck are those?
- Lo Mein: Those are LADIES.
- Young Mung: Ladies?
- Lo Mein: No, no, no. LADIES.
- Lady: Oh my! I could order a million of you!!!
- Young Mung: LADIES!!!
Big Ball/The Brain Freeze [2.12]
- Mung: Shh! It's bad luck not to say the whole name. Now let me start over: Field Tournament Style Up And Down On The Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free For All... Big Ball.
Endive's Dirty Secret/Big Food [2.14]
- Chowder: WHOA, THAT WAS Close!
- Mung Daal: You said it. Now let's skedaddle before those hounds --
- Shnitzel: [ Gasps ] R-radda!!
- Mung Daal : Shnitzel, what are you talking about?
- Shnitzel: Rad-da!
- Mung Daal: What? What do want me to look at? [ Gasps ] ew! it's endive! Oh, my lord! Oh, what is she–
- Chowder: Mung. What, what, who, who, why?! It's like some horrible accident! I can't look away!
- Mung Daal: Oh, if only I had a camera!
- Shnitzel: Radda, radda.
- Mung Daal: Thanks, Shnitzel. Good thing you carry this high-powered camera everywhere you go. [ Camera shutter clicking ]
- Ms. Endive: [ gasps ] No! [ Growling ]
- Mung Daal: Hey, guys, i wonder what endive will say when she finds out we captured her dirty secret on film?
- Both: Humina, humina, humina, humina, humina, humina.
- Mung Daal: What -- take more pictures? Shnitzel, this zoom lens is great!
- Ms. Endive: [ Growling ] MUNG! [ Breathing heavily ]
- Mung Daal: [ Chuckles nervously ]
- Ms. Endive: Give me that camera!
- Mung Daal: We'll give you this camera if you let us in your pool.
- Ms. Endive: Never! Give me that camera!
- Mung Daal: Woman, you will let us take a dip in your pool, or we'll show these pictures to everybody.
- Ms. Endive: You wouldn't dare.
- Mung Daal: Try me.
- Ms. Endive: No, forget it! I-i-i'm calling your bluff!
- Mung Daal: [ Sighs ] I didn't want to have to do it this way, endive -- really didn't. Everyone to the farmers' market!!
- Ms. Endive: [ Gasps ] No! no! no! No! no! no! no! no! no! [ Gasps ] my reputation will be ruined! Aah! Get back here! No! No! no! no! No! No! no! No! Wha?
- Mung Daal: Blah, blah, endive, blah, blah, blah! Check it out!
- Gazpacho: Mm-hmm. And what are we looking at? Mama, no! [ Gags ] [ vomits ] I'm all right. I'm not all right! [ Vomits violently ] That Ms. Endive, she's disgusting! And that picture of her is gross too. Bada bing, I've got a million of 'em!
- Ms. Endive: [ Breathing heavily ]
- Mung Daal: Well, hello, endive.
- Ms. Endive: Give it to me!
- Mung Daal: Unh-unh-unh-unh, I told you -- I'll let you have it when you allow us into your pool.
- Ms. Endive: I will never allow grubby cretins like you to frolic in my pool! Never!
- Mung Daal: Well, you leave me no choice. Endive pictures! Embarrassing endive pictures! Get your endive pictures right here! See what everyone is talking about!
- Ms. Endive: Okay, fine! I will allow you to use my pool just this once. But in ever want those pictures seen by anyone ever again!
Paint the Town/The Blackout [2.15]
- Mung Daal: (After arriving in Chowderland) Honey, you're not gonna believe what Chowder has done!
- Truffles: How do you know it's Chowder?
- Mung Daal: He signed his name on the lower right-hand corner.
The Dice Cycle/The Chain Recipe [2.16]
- Chowder: Oh, why was I cursed like this Mung? With such short legs? If only I had something to ride on. Something with two wheels. And with handlebars. And is red. And it's in the garage. Your Dice Cycle, I wanna ride your Dice Cycle.
- Mung Daal: Yes, I know what you're referring to and the answer is "No"! You'll wreck it.
- Chowder: No I won't! I swear on the soul of my poor dead cooking master!
- Mung Daal: I'm not dead.
- Chowder: You could be if you tried.
The Garden/Sheboodles! [2.17]
- Chowder: For match of luggage. And out for incesticide!
The Apprentice Scouts/The Belgian Waffle Slobber-Barker [3.3]
- Mung: There's only one thing we can do! Get some protection.
- Truffles: You want I should call the cops?
- Mung: Not that kind of protection.
- Shnitzel: Radda Radda Radda?
- Truffles: No, not that kind of protection.
Chowder Grows Up [3.9]
- [last lines of the series]
- Adult Chowder: Nah, we we're cute kids.
- Adult Panini: Yeah.
- Adult Chowder: But, seriously, no more babies. Okay?
- Scraps: [on top of the runaway babies] Help! Help! The babies got me!
- Adult Panini: Okay, I'll stop.
- Adult Chowder: [runs off] Babies, no! Put Scraps down!
- [as the Adult Chowder runs after the babies, there are crashes heard and the book closes to the front cover]
- Chowder - Nicky Jones
- Vendetta - Cat Taber
- Truffles - Tara Strong
- Mung Daal - Dwight Schultz
- Schnitzel - Kevin Michael Richardson