(Redirected from Cochran, Johnnie)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. (2 October 1937 – 29 March 2005) was a famed American defense attorney best known for his role in the "Dream Team" of legal defense for O. J. Simpson during his highly publicized murder trial.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I work not only for the O.J.s, but also the No Js.
- If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.
- Enthymeme uttered during the O.J. Simpson trial.
Quotes about Cochran
- You could kill your wife and there's no such thing as 25 to life as long as you've got the cash to pay for Cochran.
- Good Charlotte, "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" (2002), The Young and the Hopeless.
- I loved him as a good Christian man; I look at Johnnie as a great Christian. I knew him as that. He was a great guy.
- O.J. Simpson, in a CNN interview.
- 'She got more niggas off than Cochran.' Kanye West - "On Sight" (2013), "Yeezus".