(Redirected from Deewar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deewar is a 1975 Indian film.
- Directed by Yash Chopra.
- Aaj khush to bahut hoge tum...
- You must be very happy today...[Vijay asking God, when he enters the temple for the first time]
- Peter tum log mujhe doondh rahe ho aur main tumhara yahaan intezaar kar raha huun.
- Peter, you all are looking for me outside and I am waiting for you here.
- Jao jaake pehle us aadmi ka sign lekar aao, jisne mere haath par yeh likh diya.. [Mera baap chor hai.]
- Get lost and get the signature of that person who tattooed this on my hand [My father is a thief.]
- Main aaj bhi pheke hue paise nahi uthaataa Dabar Saab.
- Still I dont pick up cash thrown on me Mr. Dabar.
- Vijay, tu kuch aisa kaam to nahi kar raha hai naa, jo tujhe nahi karna chahiye.
- Vijay, are you doing something, which you are not supposed to do..[After Vijay earns a lot of money after his first smuggling assignment]
Vijay & Ravi
- Vijay: Aaj mere paas paisa hai, bangla hai, gaadi hai, naukar hai, bank balance hai, aur tumhare paas kya hai?
- Ravi: Mere paas maa hai!
- Vijay:Today I have lots of money, a bungalow, a car, a servant, bank balance .. what do you have?
- Ravi: I have my mother!(and even after having everything you have lost her)