Don't Say a Word
- You want what they want, don't you... I'll never tell. I'll never tell... Any of you.
- You're not like me, Nathan. I would have killed a man who took my little girl.
- Jessie: What's your name?
- Max: [ignores her]
- Jessie: Your hair's really long! My hair used to be that long, but my mom made me cut it.
- Jessie: [points to her neck] What's that thing on your neck?
- Max: [stares at Jessie and looks back down]
- Jessie: It's kind of impolite not to answer someone's question.
- Max: It's a symbol.
- Jessie: What's it mean?
- Max: Don't talk!
- Aggie: You brush your teeth?
- Jessie: Yep!
- Aggie: Let me smell.
- Jessie: [opens mouth]
- Aggie: Mmmmm. Delicious.
- Jessie: [telephone rings] Hello?
- Nathan: [wants to play a trick on Jessie] Hello?
- Jessie: Hi, Daddy.
- Nathan: Excuse me, who am I talking to?
- Jessie: This is me.
- Nathan: No, no. My Jessie is 8 years old. The girl who I'm talking to is at least 11.
- Jessie: [laughs]
- Nathan: [laughs] Can you speak to your mother, please?!
- Jessie: You had a bad day!
- Nathan: Why do you say that?
- Jessie: [copies Nathan] Frown faceeeeee!
- Nathan: [copies Jessie] Well. My little frown face, is because it's after 10:00 and you're still awake.
- Jessie: Where were you tonight?
- Nathan: I was working!
- Jessie: Why?
- Nathan: Well, because I was helping a young girl.
- Jessie: Oh well, alright. But that's going to cost you!
- Nathan: Alright, what's it going to be?
- Jessie: One hug, two kisses!
- Nathan: Two kisses? Boy, you got us a tough deal!
- Nathan: Are you sure I'm not Iike you? Are you sure? Was this really worth it?
- Patrick: What?
- Nathan: Your Iife.
- Patrick: Absolutely. It's mine.
- Nathan: Then you go get it.