Gilgamesh (ギルガメッシュ) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Shotaro Ishinomori. It was serialized in the Shōnen Gahōsha magazine Weekly Shōnen King from 1976 to 1978. A dark and apocalyptic anime series based on the original story was adapted by Group TAC in 2003.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Farewell, Winter [1.08]
- The Countess: Ah, how lovely to be young, and to be able to believe in your dreams. But reality is not so kind...
- The Countess: Would you like a drink?
- Tatsuya: No, thank you.
- The Countess: You don't like drunk women, do you?
- Tatsuya: To tell the truth...
- The Countess: You're a good boy. Let me see your face.
- [The Countess kisses Tatsuya]
- The Countess: Forget this ever happened.
Cleansing Flood [1.24]
- Kazmatsuri: Well, well. So they've come back from the grave. It will be fun sending them back there.
Conversation Piece [1.25]
- Kazmatsuri: You didn't think this would end without a little pain, did you?
Gil Games Night [1.26]
- Tatsuya: This is all because of the Countess's heart...
- Kazmatsuri: Pathetic. The Tear's true identity, something so pure, was deformed by the broken heart of a jealous bitch.
- The Countess: I have destroyed the world...