(Redirected from Goofy and Wilbur)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goofy is a character appearing in the Walt Disney brand of cartoons.
|This comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Quotes about Goofy
- It is difficult to classify the characteristics of the Goof into columns of the physical and mental, because they interweave, reflect and enhance one another. Therefore, it will probably be best to mention everything all at once. Think of the Goof as a composite of an everlasting optimist, a gullible Good Samaritan, a halfwit and a shiftless, good-natured hick.
- Art Babbitt on Goofy
- From the film Goofy and Wilbur
- Goofy: [shaking his glove as he mistakens it for the frog that swallowed Wilbur] Cough up Wilbur! Cough him up!
- Goofy: [on the top of a bird's nest, after Wilbur got eaten by a stork] I got to cheer up! There'll be lots of grasshoppers in the weeds. [sniffs and blubbers in despair; he then bursts into tears with his face in his hands] But not like Wilbur! [wails] [an egg hatches and Wilbur comes out of it] [happily] Wilbur! Gosh, Wilbur, thought you was a goner! [Wilbur hugs Goofy and kisses him on the muzzle]
- From the film Stand By Me.
- Gordie: Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Pluto is a dog. What's Goofy...?
- Teddy: He's a dog, he's definitely a dog..
- Chris: He can't be a dog, he wears a hat and drives a car...
- Vern: Yeah, that is weird. What the hell is Goofy?