Hackers is a 1995 film about a young boy who is arrested by the US Secret Service for writing a computer virus and is banned from using a computer until his 18th birthday. Years later, he and his new-found friends discover a plot to unleash a dangerous computer virus, but they must use their computer skills to find the evidence while being pursued by the Secret Service and the evil computer genius behind the virus.
- Mess with the best, Die like the rest
- Never send a boy to do a woman's job.
Eugene "The Plague" Belford
- Never fear, I is here.
- There is no right or wrong, just fun and boring.
- You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people out there who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.
- Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Emmanuel "Cereal Killer" Goldstein
- FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless!
- Mrs. Murphy: Dade?
- Dade: Yeah Ma?
- Mrs. Murphy: What are you doing?
- Dade: I'm taking over a TV Network.
- Mrs. Murphy: Finish up honey, and get some sleep. Happy Birthday.
- Ramόn: So, uh, what's your interest in Kate Libby, eh? Academic? Purely sexual?
- Dade: Homicidal.
- Kate: Are you challenging me?
- Dade: Name your stakes.
- Kate: If I win, you become my slave.
- Dade: Your slave?
- Kate: You wish! You'll do shitwork, scan, crack copyrights...
- Dade: And if I win?
- Kate: Make it my first born!
- Dade: Make it our first date!
- Kate: I don't DO dates. But I don't lose either, so you're on!
- Dade: You look good in a dress.
- Kate: You would have looked better.
- Boot Up or Shut Up
- Jonny Lee Miller - Dade Murphy (a.k.a. Crash Override a.k.a. Zero Cool)
- Angelina Jolie - Kate Libby (a.k.a. Acid Burn)
- Renoly Santiago - Ramόn Sánchez (a.k.a. The Phantom Phreak)
- Matthew Lillard - Emmanuel Goldstein (a.k.a. Cereal Killer)
- Laurence Mason - Paul Cook (a.k.a. Lord Nikon)
- Jesse Bradford - Joey Pardella
- Fisher Stevens - Eugene Belford (a.k.a. The Plague)
- Lorraine Bracco - Margo Wallace
- Alberta Watson - Lauren Murphy
- Penn Jillette - Hal
- Wendell Pierce - Special Agent Richard Gill, U.S. Secret Service
- Marc Anthony - Special Agent Ray, U.S. Secret Service
- Michael Gaston - Special Agent Bob, U.S. Secret Service
- Felicity Huffman - Prosecuting Attorney