Infamous is a sandbox-style video game for the PlayStation 3 video game console, created by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
Cole: Thousands crushed by falling buildings or burned alive in the fires. Trish lost her sister, almost lost me. Zeke was always there, somehow sure that I'd wake up. While outside, the city fell apart. A plague struck, followed by rioting, theft, rapes. Civilization committing suicide. In a bullshit attempt to contain the biological threat, the federal government locked down all access in and out of the city. Now we're stuck in this cage with the psychos.
Zeke: One of my boys thinks she's working with DARPA.
Cole: You have boys?
Zeke: Look, I'm being serious man, now DARPA is the mother-load of black-ops crap. If she's in with those clowns, you better watch out, son.
Cole: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and Santa Claus shot J.F.K.
Zeke: Hey Cole, before we head over to Archer, I need to go pick up a new six shooter.
Cole: Here we go…
Zeke: Nah, that was bad-ass. The second you touched it, the electricity in your hands cooks off the gun powder and the whole thing goes KA-BAM! The look on your face was priceless.
Cole: Damn near blew my hand off.
Zeke: Which is why you won’t be touching the new one. Traded this guy one of my home-made batteries for it.
Cole: The ones that explode when you use ‘em?
Zeke: Hell, he doesn’t know that. C’mon, told me he was going to leave the gun in a parking lot a few blocks from here.
Zeke: Hey Cole, you know what I miss? Pizza. A big sloppy slice drippin' with grease and pepperoni. And payday. Havin' a big fat wad of bills in your pocket.
Cole: I’d settle for some hot water.
Zeke: Hey, remember that time we were comin’ home from Duffy’s and I had to take a leak? And that bike cop was yelling at me to put up my hands?
Cole: You pissed all over him.
Zeke: He told me to put up my hands! While he’s fumblin’ around, I jump back in and we take off. Awesome!
Cole: Yeah, awesome. Until we run into a wall of cops.
Zeke: Like I said, awesome! Bummer we won’t be able to do anything like that again.
Cole: Not unless some genius invents a car that doesn’t explode when I sit in it.
Kessler: Yes, I'd like to schedule a package for delivery. No, just one. Would it be possible to request a specific courier? I see. Well, I'm sure they're all reliable, but there's only one I trust. His name is Cole MacGrath. Yes, I'll hold.
- (while passing through the militia blockade)
- Kuo: Expect more resistance. The Militia controls everything going in or out of New Marais.
- Cole: Man, how could they let a bunch of red-neck fascists take over their city?
- Kuo: People do strange things when they're afraid.
- Zeke: Reminds me of... of Empire City, when Kessler kicked my ass.
- Cole: I ought to kick your ass.
- Zeke: Same difference.
- Cole: Zeke, you are the man!
- Zeke: That's what I keep telling people.
- Cole: It didn't fire off. It wasn't even fully charged.
- Nix: What the hell did you do, Zeke?!
- Zeke: What was I supposed to do?
- Cole: Is it broken?
- Zeke: I don't know. I'll take a look at it.
- Kuo: Wolfe, he knew this was going to happen.
- Cole: He was setting me up to die.
- Kuo: Well, I didn't know about this.
- Cole: If I use that thing, it's going to kill us - kill all Conduits - not just the Beast.
- Zeke: It's not the end of the world. I mean, it is, but I got an idea.
- (Final mission. Evil/Infamous)
- Kuo: Can you believe this? Rebels and Militia fighting side by side.
- Cole: They know they're about to die. What's their rivalry compared to what we're about to do to 'em?
- (on Cole's way to the last substation)
- Militia guard #1: Look, there's the Demon.
- Militia guard #2: Go get 'em, Electric Man!
- Reggie Rowe: Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to keep arresting my own brother, over and over and over again?
- Delsin Rowe: Maybe you should stop arresting your brother, over and over and over again -
- Reggie: You think this is a joke?!
- Delsin: No, I don't think it's a joke -
- Reggie: Is this how you wanna leave your mark on the world, huh? You think this would make our parents proud? "Misdemeanor vandalism"?
- Delsin: Reggie— [stops]
- Reggie: [rounding on him] What?!
- Delsin: [points to an incoming—] Truck.
- Henry "Hank" Daughtry: [when Delsin busts through the door to reach him and Betty] I was jus' tryin' to create a diversion; I didn' know anybody was in here—
- Delsin: [holds up his hand to show Hank his new power; angry] You did this to me!
- Hank: [shocked] You're a Conduit?!
- Delsin: [to Betty, who is also shocked] Betty—I'll explain later, but you gotta get out of here, now.
- Hank: Good, I'm gone. [runs]
- Delsin: Not until you fix this first!
- Delsin: [coming across x-ray images of people with shards of concrete buried into them] How could anyone do this? How many people did she hurt? ...And no one could stop her?