Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wasabi Warriors [1.01]
- Jack : How are you doing? It's my first day. What would you recommend?
- Marge : Not this stuff. I don't know what half of it is
- Kim : All right, that was almost cool. I'm Kim
- Jack : I'm Jack. I'm new
- Kim : Yeah, I can tell. You still have the new-guy smell. Um, can I have my apple back?
- Jack : Oh, sorry. Well, maybe I'll see you around Kim
- Kim : Maybe you will
- Eddie : Hey new kid
- Jerry : Uh, what are you doing Eddie? We save the seat for cheerleaders, prom queens and supermodels
- Jack : Well, I'm Jack. So how do you guys know each other?
- Milton : We're friends. We do karate together after school
- Jerry : We don't just do karate, Milton. These fists are registered weapons. In fact, I've already gotten a few calls about joining the navy seals
- Eddie : Navy seals? You're afraid of baby seals
- Milton : Gah!
- Jerry : That's awesome. That kid from the Black Dragon dojo just whaled with you -- Not cool, man. Not cool
- Jack : Aren't you gonna do anything? Wait, I thought you guys knew karate
- Milton : Yes, we do. But they know it better
- Jack : It's cool. I got this
- Milton : Why did we learn his name? Now I'm gonna miss him
- Jack : Hey, I like your outfits. You guys cheerleaders?
- Frank : No. Well, Brian used to be. So, you've got a problem or something?
- Jack : I didn't come over here to fight, man. Okay you probably shouldn't have done that
- Milton : That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life, and I've been to the ice capades.