Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ Hoshi no Kābī, Kirby of the Stars), is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan and in the United States on 4Kids TV; 4Kids Entertainment heavily edited the content in the process.
- 1 Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- 2 A Blockbuster Battle
- 3 Kirby's Duel Role
- 4 Dark and Stormy Knight
- 5 Beware: Whispy Woods!
- 6 Un-Reality TV
- 7 Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- 8 Curio's Curious Discovery
- 9 The Fofa Factor
- 10 Hail to the Chief
- 11 The Big Taste Test
- 12 Kirby's Pet Peeve
- 13 Escargoon Squad
- 14 The Pillow Case
- 15 A Fish Called Kine
- 16 Flower Power
- 17 Here Comes the Son
- 18 Dedede's Snow Job
- 19 A Princess in Dis-Dress
- 20 Island of the Lost Warrior
- 21 The Empty Nest Mess
- 22 Ninja Binge
- 23 Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- 24 Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
- 25 The Flower Plot
- 26 Labor Daze
- 27 The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- 28 Hatch Me if You Can
- 29 Cappy New Year
- 30 Abusement Park
- 31 The Kirby Derby - Part I
- 32 The Kirby Derby - Part II
- 33 A Recipe for Disaster
- 34 Junk Jam
- 35 Watermelon Felon
- 36 Escar-Gone
- 37 Monster Management
- 38 Prediction Predicament - Part I
- 39 Prediction Predicament - Part II
- 40 Sheepwrecked
- 41 War of the Woods
- 42 Pink-Collar Blues
- 43 Tourist Trap
- 44 A Novel Approach
- 45 Snack Attack - Part I
- 46 Snack Attack - Part II
- 47 Cartoon Buffoon
- 48 Don't Bank on It
- 49 Kirby Takes the Cake
- 50 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
- 51 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
- 52 Scare Tactics - Part I
- 53 Scare Tactics - Part II
- 54 One Crazy Knight
- 55 Sweet & Sour Puss
- 56 Dedede's Pet Threat
- 57 A Half-Baked Battle
- 58 eNeMeE Elementary
- 59 The Meal Moocher
- 60 Crusade for the Blade
- 61 Fitness Fiend
- 62 Mabel Turns the Tables
- 63 Something to Sneeze At
- 64 The Kirby Quiz
- 65 Masher 2.0
- 66 The Chill Factor
- 67 The School Scam
- 68 Delivery Dilemma
- 69 Trick or Trek
- 70 Buccaneer Birdy
- 71 A Whale of a Tale
- 72 Waddle While You Work
- 73 Dedede's Raw Deal
- 74 Caterpillar Thriller
- 75 Fossil Fools - Part I
- 76 Fossil Fools - Part II
- 77 Dedede's Monsterpiece
- 78 Right Hand Robot
- 79 Goin' Bonkers
- 80 Power Ploy
- 81 A Trashy Tale
- 82 Cooking Up Trouble
- 83 Teacher's Threat
- 84 Mumbies Madness
- 85 A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
- 86 A Chow Challenge
- 87 Waste Management
- 88 Shell-Shocked
- 89 Tooned Out
- 90 Born to Be Mild - Part I
- 91 Born to Be Mild - Part II
- 92 Hunger Struck
- 93 D'Preciation Day
- 94 The Thing About the Ring
- 95 A Dental Dilemma
- 96 Cowardly Creature
- 97 Frog Wild
- 98 Cappy Town Down
- 99 Combat Kirby
- 100 Fright to the Finish
- 101 Voice Cast
Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- Escargoon: Monster!? That's ridiculous! There's no monster in this castle!
- Cappy: Yes there is! It's big and it eats everything in sight!
- Escargoon: That's King Dedede! There's no monster. Now why don't you go on back to your little trailer park so the King can have his supper in peace?
- Escargoon: Want me to check 'em in for a two-week stay in the dungeon, sweet kingey?
- Tiff: Hmmm, bet he's cute!
- Tiff: It's gotta be impossible, but your name wouldn't happen to be "Kirby"?!
- Tiff: (after Kirby saves her from falling to her death) Kirby just saved my life.
- Tuff: A monster wouldn't have done that, Tiff.
- Fololo: You're right, Tuff.
- Falala: Maybe Kirby is a Star Warrior.
- Tiff: (dusting herself) Impossible, Falala. Warriors are big and strong, not pink and puffy! (Kirby walks by her, surprising her)
- Tuff: Hey, where are you going? (Kirby runs faster, and he, Fololo & Falala give chase) Hey, wait up!
- Fololo: He doesn't understand!
- Falala: Don't let him get away, Fololo!
- Tiff: Some warrior.
- Tiff: My parents work for the King, and we live in the castle. In case you were wondering, my name's Tiff.
- King Dedede: Careful with that starship, snailbrain! Once we get it fixed, we can send Kirby back where he came from.
- Escargoon: Why does he have to be so abusive? Self-esteem issues, anyone?
A Blockbuster Battle
- Escargoon: Kirby's sure striking out with the plates.
- King Dedede: Then let's see if he can slide.
- Escargoon: (about Blocky) This thing's even heavier than you, Sire.
- King Dedede: Yeah. Big enough to beat Kirby!
- King Dedede: You dumb blockhead!
- Escargoon: We're sunk and so is he!
- King Dedede: I'm gonna miss my little Blocky!
- Escargoon: Well, Sire, it just goes to show you you shouldn't take your monsters for granite.
Kirby's Duel Role
- King Dedede: Well, that pink punk ain't gonna make a monkey out of King Dedede. (starts driving back to his castle only to be interrupted by Meta Knight) Outta my way.
- Meta Knight: Sire, it is my duty to warn you. Kirby has great power now.
- King Dedede: Yeah? Well, who's the king around here? You or me?
- Escargoon: Move it or lose it.
- Meta Knight: It pains me to do this, Sire. But I'm afraid I must. (kicks Dedede's tank downhill)
- Escargoon: We're going backwards!
- King Dedede: I know that. Hit the brakes!
- Escargoon: They won't hold!
- King Dedede: Then do something!
- Escargoon: Like what?
- King Dedede: Break my fall!
Dark and Stormy Knight
Beware: Whispy Woods!
- Tiff: WE USED TO HAVE LIVES BEFORE TELEVISION!!!!!
Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- King Dedede: Look at all the variety. There's shy birds, fly birds, blue birds, two birds, crazy birds, and lazy birds!
- King Dedede: Remind me to install some escalators on this mountain.
- Meta Knight: Our deeds bind us to fate as surely as the sun sets.
- Tiff: Could you say that in English?
- Tiff: Kirby, I was only kidding! You'd be too tough for anybody to eat.
Curio's Curious Discovery
The Fofa Factor
- Escargoon: Sire, a message from your fortune teller.
- King Dedede: Well? What's my soothsayer say?
- Escargoon: I'm lookin', I'm lookin! It says, "If you look for trouble, your trouble will double."
- King Dedede: Hmph. What's that mumbo-gumbo supposed to mean?
- Escargoon: I'm not sure, but there's more.
- King Dedede: Good. Is it next week's lottery numbers?
- Escargoon: If it was, I wouldn't tell you. It says, "Your account is past due. Pay up, you cheap tightwad!" [Dedede hammers him] Great. Just 'cause I'm a snail, I get slugged.
- King Dedede: Well I'll show her. I'm ordering a new monster.
- Escargoon: Did you order me some aspirin?
- King Dedede: Say, you Cappies look kinda sheepish. Hah! Sheepish! That's a good one! Heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Chief Bookem: King Dedede! (Dedede looks at Bookem with a shocked expression on his face) Body-snatchin's illegal.
- King Dedede: So what? You may have my body, but I'm still head around here!
- Mayor Len: We demand you return us to normal, your highness. We're one furious flock!
- Fofa: No! Let me go, you creep! I don't wanna be sent to hurt anybody!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: All you can do is float in the air, you useless little clown. We're splitting you in two.
- Fofa: In two?! No please, you can't!
- Tuff: (after Slice n' Splice's sun rod has disintegrated) It's too late to use it now. The sun rod bit the dust.
- Tiff: I'm really sorry that we couldn't put you two back together again.
- Falala: That's okay. We may have two bodies...
- Fololo: But we've got one heart. (he and Falala hug each other)
Hail to the Chief
- Mayor Len: Lunatics! This is a road, not a bumper car track!
- Escargoon: It's your fault. I guess you haven't heard the King's always got the right of way.
- King Dedede: Just ask the DDDMV!
- Escargoon: You could have been hurt in that crash, but luckily your stomach acts as a built-in airbag.
- Tuggle: The King's firing Chief Bookem?
- Chef Kawasaki: There goes my doughnut sales.
- Escargoon: Those bees gave me so many lumps that I feel like a bowl of oatmeal!
- Tuff: [While Driving Dedede's Tank And Yelling At The Same Time] Driving sure is a lot harder than it looks!
- Chief Bookem: (to the bees, about Dedede and Escargoon) Company bee, arrest these crooks!
The Big Taste Test
- Escargoon: (shaking) You don't want to eat me! I'm bitter...r...r...
- King Dedede: What better way to honor your King than to let him sauté you?
- Escargoon: (whimpering) I never thought I'd go like this...
- King Dedede: (trying samples of Kawasaki's food) Tasteless! Nasty! Awful! This stinks! This too! Lousy! Putrid! Rancid! TREASON!!! Kawa-yucki, I oughta fry you up like a fritter!
- Escargoon: I know this came out of the oven, but it tastes like it came outta the sofa cushions!
- King Dedede: There's a word for this here stuff, and it ain't "food"!
Kirby's Pet Peeve
- King Dedede: Now what do I look like, some little nitwit?
- Gengu: I wouldn't say little. Definitely not.
The Pillow Case
- Escargoon: What's wrong, Sire? I haven't seen you this mad since yesterday.
- Escargoon: Take it easy on those turns.
- King Dedede: Just hang on to my throne.
- Escargoon: I'll hang on to the throne, Sire. It's my lunch I'm worried about.
- King Dedede: I'm their number one customer, and they ought to acknowledge that once in a while.
- Escargoon: Well, maybe they would if you pay the bill every once in a while.
- King Dedede: Pillows? What're they for?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Haven't you ever used one? They're for sleeping.
- King Dedede: Lucky little lump.
A Fish Called Kine
- Tiff: A fish who can write...
- Kine: A lot of fish are very educated because we spend so much time in schools.
- Tiff: Me, your girlfriend?!
- Chef Kawasaki: Ah... the catch of the day.
- Tuff: Stop! That's not sushi, that's Tiff's boyfriend!
- Chef Kawasaki: Her... boyfriend?
- Tiff: You see how dangerous it is?
- Tuff: You're lucky. You must have nine lives.
- Kine: Maybe that means I'm part catfish...
- Escargoon: This plant plan's startin' to grow on me.
- Dedede: Yeah, that Pukey Flower's one bad blossom! It pops up little Noddy berries, the critters gobble them up, and the owners can't wake 'em. (laughs)
- Escargoon: They think they're worthy the Pukey will wake them up, but then the Pukey eats them up!
- Dedede: And now it's time for Kirby.
- Escargoon: Lunch time. [the two burst into laughter]
Here Comes the Son
- King Dedede: I happen to know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for.
- Knuckle Joe: Then spill your guts, tubby.
- King Dedede: Uhhh, tubby?
- Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramus! Or because he's a tightwad-- (gets hammered by Dedede)
- King Dedede: (clears throat) Sonny, I know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for, and his name's Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: Look out... Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: He wasn't a father. He was a weakling.
- Meta Knight: Good. I am glad. That way, he will not have to see what a monster you have become.
- Knuckle Joe: What? I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: Anyone who abandons his reason, and lives only by hatred, is a monster.
- Knuckle Joe: Grrr...
- Tiff: What we do makes us all monsters. Look what you did to Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: But I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: But you lived by hatred. And hatred is what eNeMeE loves.
Dedede's Snow Job
A Princess in Dis-Dress
- King Dedede: (Practice proposal to Princess Rona) From the moment I laid my big ol' eyes on your big ol' head, I knew you were my love.
- Escargoon: (at Princess Rona) Now you've broken the king's heart! (softly) How? I don't know, he doesn't have one.
- King Dedede: My dreams are shattered. How will I ever fill this emptiness?
- Escargoon: Ah, just do what you normally do. Have seven cheeseburgers.
Island of the Lost Warrior
- Tuff: What are we going to do, Tiff?
- Tiff: I'm thinking! It takes time to come up with great ideas!
- [Tiff's stomach growls]
- Tiff: [looking embarrassed] My stomach thinks it's a great idea for us to find some lunch now.
- Kit Cosmos: (after having put out Kirby and friends' fire) Are you kids out of your minds?! Lightin' a campfire at night will give away our position to the enemy!
- Tuff: Yeah, except we don't have any enemies.
- Tiff: And look. Now we don't have any dinner.
- Kit Cosmos: Tough luck. During some of my missions, I went weeks with nothin' to eat but dirt! A real warrior don't need no fancy luxuries like food!
The Empty Nest Mess
- Benikage: Step away from the scroll, or prepare to face a real ninja!
Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- Tiff: Who's so important to ya?
- Escargoon: It's my... it's my... It's my mommy!
- Escargoon's Mother: Ahh, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm the mother of a king.
- King Dedede: (horrified, about his Drifter parachute) It's been De-De-Disintegrated!
Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
- Escargoon: (after WolfWrath has gotten away from him and Dedede) Ah, I don't think it's housebroken.
- Dedede: That WolfWrath monster of yours better not wreck my castle. This ain't no doghouse!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid WolfWrath doesn't take too well to training, Triple D. He's kind of a hot dog and if you try to break him, you'll get burned! (laughs)
- Dedede: Huh? It'll attack me?! (the N.M.E. Sales Guy laughs again)
- Escargoon: (about WolfWrath's battle with Meta Knight) Look, it's battling Meta Knight, not Kirby!
- Dedede: Grr... Meta Knight oughtta mind his own beeswax and let WolfWrath turn Kirby into toast!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Don't sweat it, Triple D. That monster can wipe out a whole army of Star Warriors.
- Escargoon: KITCHEEEEENNNNN!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads? His highness is hungry up here!
- Waddle Doo: But we just served the king a ten-course meal.
- Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'. Bring me ten different courses and make it snappy!
- Waddle Doo: Right! (he and the Waddle Dees make another ten-course meal and start bringing it to the king) Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more, five, six, seven, eight, the king had better watch his weight.
- Dedede: (snacking on his latest ten-course meal) What's taking them guards so long to track my monster?
- Escargoon: Finish your snack, sire. I'm checking the cameras. (sees WolfWrath blowing fire everywhere it goes, even at the cameras) Ahh! What's it doing?! (sees even more of the castle halls on fire) Ah! WolfWrath's a fire dog!
- Dedede: (gasps in anger and starts yelling at the N.M.E. Sales Guy) What're you trying to pull here?! That monster's barbecuing my whole castle!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Oops! I guess I forgot to mention that. WolfWrath needs to set fires to get the strength for its attacks.
- Dedede: (growling with anger, he's finally had enough and he gives an order to the Waddle Dees) Throw that WolfWrath outta here!
The Flower Plot
- Lovely: (to Whispy Woods) But Whispy, these oxygen-breathers can't possibly mean more to you than I do.
The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- King Dedede: I need a top-class chef for my new restaurant.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: You owning a restaurant is like a termite owning a lumber yard.
- Chef Kawasaki: I can't even give my food away.
- Tuff: What are you gonna do?
- Tiff: I guess you can always pay people to eat here.
- Chef Kawasaki: [sighs] He was my only customer and I turned him into a flamethrower...
- Chef Kawasaki: It's done. This dish is so hot, it may burn through the pot.
- Tiff: (gasp) You're on fire!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hahahaa-haha! Atomic Curry!
- Tuff: Kirby's in trouble!
- Tiff: That monster knows every trick in the book!
- Meta Knight: You mean in the cookbook!
- Tiff: Hey, that's a good one!
- Tuff: Yeah! He's Fire Kirby!
- Meta Knight: No, that's the heartburn from Kawasaki's cooking.
Hatch Me if You Can
Cappy New Year
- Meta Knight: I fear Microphone Kirby mat be Kirby's most powerful form!
- Tiff: Now you tell me!
The Kirby Derby - Part I
The Kirby Derby - Part II
A Recipe for Disaster
- King Dedede: I paid Nightmare Enterprises a heap o' money so they can send me a heap o' popcorn?
- Tuff: Kirby, doesn't your stomach ever get tired?
- Meta Knight: Sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword.
- Meta Knight: Masher is a real heavyweight.
- Tiff: [Replying to Meta Knight about Masher being a real heavyweight] You said it!
- Dedede: That's De-de-devious! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Escargoon: What are you laughing at? Knuckle Joe just made you look like a knucklehead.
- Dedede: AAAAH! You two-timer! Nobody monkeys with Triple D!
- Knuckle Joe: Sorry, tubby. Too late!
Prediction Predicament - Part I
- King Dedede: Eh, What Happened?
- Escargoon: You were sleepwalking, that's what happened! Or should I say you were sleepwhacking!
- Mabel: The monster that has been haunting you is your conscience, Sire.
- King Dedede: What's a conscience?
- Mabel: It is the goodness that lies in the deepest part of you.
- Escargoon: Oh please. The only thing lying in the deepest part of him is a fried cheese log.
Prediction Predicament - Part II
War of the Woods
- Tiff: TUFF!!!!!
- Tuff: AH! Hey Tiff, what's wrong? How come you look so mad?
- Tiff: You know why! You were fighting!
- Iro: We were just helping this old tree.
- Tuff: Yeah, Whispy Woods asked us to.
- Tiff: Oh, really, So Whispy Woods asked you to kick out those animals?
- Tuff: Well, not exactly...
- Tiff: Of course not. Because those animals helped that tree by living in it!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: Huh!?
- Kirby: Poyo?
- Coo: Acore provides us with a place to stay. And in exchange, we harm the insects and enrich the soil.
- Tiff: That's right, kicking them out was a mistake!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: (Sadly) Aw...
- Tuff: We were only trying to help...
- Tokkori: Well, ya didn't! Thanks to you that tree's even worse off than before!
- Coo: You helped them too, Tokkori.
- Tokkori: Yeah, I forgot that.
- Escargoon: Save the tears for your golf score, sire.
- King Dedede: We've been De-De-Divided!
- Escargoon: Believe me, it'll be cheaper than your hospital bill if you have to eat my cooking.
- Tiff: Don't Eat It!
- King Dedede: Escargoon! Let's play some putt-putt!
- Escargoon: I don't have time to watch you cheat at miniature golf. My entire life savings are in jeopardy!
- King Dedede: Whadda ya mean I cheat?
- Escargoon: Oops.
- King Dedede: I ain't never cheated at miniature golf!
- Tiff: I'm sorry, Kabu. We'll come back and clean you up.
- Kabu: I could use some moisturizer too.
A Novel Approach
- King Dedede: Somebody stole all the pictures out of this here book! It's all gobbledygook here.
- Escargoon: They're words.
- Escargoon: Arghh! You rule a Kingdom and you don't even know how to read?
- Rowlin: No matter how sad we feel or how bad our circumstances, we can use our imaginations to dream something better. We should never give up on our dreams because they're what build our tomorrows!
Snack Attack - Part I
- Chief Bookem: (to Dedede) Next time you wanna steal, just raise our taxes.
- King Dedede: I felt like a zoo animal sitting in that jail cell.
- Escargoon: No self-respecting zoo would take you.
Snack Attack - Part II
- King Dedede: Can't tell a crook by its blubber!
- King Dedede: You don't get crackin', I'm gonna have to give you all a whackin'!
- Escargoon: We're right behind you majesty, you're a hero to us all!
- King Dedede: Oh come now, little ol' me a hero? Surely you jestin!
- Meta Knight: It is Fire Dedede, our Hero! I would never say that.
- King Dedede: *Sigh* All this animation's giving me palpitation!
- Escargoon: I'll never direct another cartoon.
Don't Bank on It
- King Dedede: Time for me to work on my hypno-doot-dooey.
- King Dedede: (speaking through the Dedede Dolls) Dedede... You like me... Dedede... You trust me...
- King Dedede: Sleep tight. You gonna be in for a rude awakening.
- King Dedede: Hey! Quit strangling me!
- Escargoon: I'm only trying to prevent something terrible from happening to you, Sire!
- King Dedede: But I still got one doll left so I can get my revenge!
- Escargoon: I dunno. Playing with dolls can be hazardous to your health.
- Tiff: Now that's embarrassing.
- Escargoon: Honey, you don't know the meaning of the word embarrassing.
Kirby Takes the Cake
- Escargoon: A ruler like you is loud, mean, nasty, sneaky, self-centered... (King Dedede angrily flattens him) (weakly) ...did I mention violent...
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hey there, Triple D. What's up?
- King Dedede: I'll tell you what's up. I need you to send me your most powerful monster!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Our most powerful monster? Sounds urgent.
- King Dedede: You bet it's urgent! I'm about to become the victim of a Cappy-comb!
- Tiff: Kirby, We Love You!
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
- Tiff: You better not be here for Kirby.
- Escargoon: [laughs] We're not here for the little pod.
- King Dedede: We here for the big mouth!
- Tiff: Huh? [Dedede and Escargoon nab her]
- King Dedede: Alright Kabu, I'm gonna ask ya one last time. Now is you or is you ain't hiding Kirby's Warp Star? (Kabu doesn't respond)
- Escargoon: Alright Mr. Frozen Face, now you're gonna get it!
- Waddle Doo: Attack! (the Waddle Dees throw their spears at Kabu, but they simply bounce off him without any effect on him)
- King Dedede: Escargoon! I want that freaky tiki in jail!
- Escargoon: In jail?
- King Dedede: Waddle Doo! Throw Kabu in the dungeon, you hear?
- Waddle Doo: Dungeon?! But I don't have the Waddle Dee power. Kabu's too big to move!
- King Dedede: What?
- Escargoon: Believe it or not, he's heavier than you are.
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
Scare Tactics - Part I
Scare Tactics - Part II
- King Dedede: Uh-oh. Escargoon? Yo! You okay? I done mistook you for a ghost!
- Escargoon: ...How many ghosts take showers?
- NME Salesman: This little bonehead's a real shocker!
One Crazy Knight
Sweet & Sour Puss
- Escargoon: Dedede's a rotten boss to work for. That I can't deny. He yells and screams and criticizes, no matter how I try. I deserve a raise, but the king refuses. All I ever get are bumps and bruises! He's a grouch. He's a grump. But I stay. Maybe I'll be king one day.
- King Dedede: Why can't we all just be friends?
- King Dedede: (Togeira, inside his head, has just stored enough of his anger and now unleashes it into an explosive flaming rage from within him, causing him to let loose a rage-filled roar to everyone's horror while causing Escargoon to whimper at the same time) Now it's payback time!
- Tuff: No more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Kirby: Poyo! Po, poy!
- Tiff: He's back to his old self.
- Meta Knight: No, the monster is still controlling him.
- King Dedede: Alright Escargoon, who's been beating on me!?
- Escargoon: (yells in panic, then laughs nervously and afterwards throws Dedede's hammer to Kirby) Uh, Kirby!
- Kirby: Poy! (Dedede grabs his hammer back from him) Po, poyo? Po...
- King Dedede: Well now I'm gonna pound you 'till you're flat as a flappyjack!
Dedede's Pet Threat
- King Dedede: Aww... Ain't my new Scarfy-poos sweet, Escargoony-goon?
- Escargoon: Yeah, I suppose they're kind of sweet. The kind of sweet that makes you barf.
- Tokkori: What's the matter? Ain't I tasty enough?
A Half-Baked Battle
- Dedede: (overhears Tiff's family laughing at him getting hit with a pie) Hey, what's so funny? (the family stops laughing for a few seconds, and then starts laughing again)
- Sir Ebrum: You're quite the comedian, your majesty!
- Tiff: A cream pie in the face... now that's a classic! (She and Sir Ebrum start laughing again while Dedede growls angrily)
- Escargoon: Slowing down the tape for a moment, we clearly see the puzzled expression on the king's face as he is unexpectedly pie-pummeled. (laughs at the repeats twice)
- Lady Like: You also made my family scream many times in the past, your majesty. But now it's screaming with laughter!
- Tuff: It's funnier every time they show it! (Dedede growls again before running out of the living room)
- Tiff: Why don't you suck it up!? [tastes the custard] UUUUUGGGHHH!!!
- Escargoon: Bellybuster must make his pies in a barber shop. They taste like shaving cream, except worse.
- Tuff: (Singing) When old King Dedede came to town, he got off his throne and his pants fell down.
- Spikehead: (Singing) He thinks he's a king, but he's really a clown.
- Honey: (Singing) When Dedede came to town!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) When old King Dedede starts to roar, he never heard anything like it before.
- Kirby: Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) Unless of course, you heard him snore, then Dedede starts to roar! (Laughing)
- Escagoon: (Laughing) That's you, sire.
- King Dedede: They're making a monkey out of me!
- Escargoon: Oh, you've got to admit, it is pretty funny, sire. (laughing again) Huh? (sees his own drawing) I'll sue those little punks!
- Tuff: How come we have to wear these goofy-looking robes?
- King Dedede: 'Cause I'm the one selling them, that's why!
- King Dedede: Must be the spirit of creativitude!
The Meal Moocher
- Escargoon: [his thinking-voice] This is trouble. I gotta stop the king from giving them a five-star rating, for our bank accounts is going belly-up!
- King Dedede: [he grabs Escargoon's beard] HEY! What's the idea torture in my tongue!?
- Escargoon: Sorry, Sire. But I had to act quick cause you can't afford to pay out any more prize!
- King Dedede: Let's see, how you like you red pepper? You double-didn't spice sneaky slug, here!?
Crusade for the Blade
- Sirica: Meta Knight... It's been a very long time.
- Meta Knight: You speak as though we have met. Have we?
- Sirica: So you don't remember? My mother was the Star Warrior Garlude!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well, if this space girl's as tough as you say she is, then I better send over the "big guy". (sends Kirisakin to King Dedede and Escargoon as it roars and clashes its two scythes over its head)
- King Dedede: Now that's a monster!
- Escargoon: Ugh... I think I'm gonna faint.
- King Dedede: [Surrounded by potato chip bags] Y'know, there's jus' somthin' about sittin' in front o' the TV all day long that gives me the nibblies!
- Escargoon: Just look at this mess! Where do you expect me to put all these soggy sacks?
- King Dedede: This looks like a good place! [Shoves an empty bag onto Escargoon's head]
- Escargoon: You know, you're a real couch potato. You're as big as a couch and you're full of potatoes.
Mabel Turns the Tables
- Tiff: Samo, you should be ashamed of yourself!
- Lady Like: My husband's prime minister!
- King Dedede: Your husband's unemployed, Blondie!
- Escargoon: So the golf course is a bust?
- Mabel: You said it, not I.
Something to Sneeze At
- Escargoon: Ah...ah...ah...ah...AH-CHOO!!!
- King Dedede: [grunts] You sprayed me! Now what was that for!?
- King Dedede: I turned myself into an ice cube and I still ain't sick. What am I doing wrong!?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Maybe you're too warm-hearted.
The Kirby Quiz
- Knuckle Joe: (to Masher 2.0) You're a lot stronger than me, that's for sure. But you've sure got a bucket of bolts for a brain! (Masher approaches) Get ready to rock! (punches the rock he's standing on, causing it to shatter)
The Chill Factor
The School Scam
- Kirk: I sure hope our new school's built better than this dump!
- Smirk: There ain't no one to stop us, so we can teach all we want!
- Kirk: (as Tiff enters the classroom) What are you doing here?
- Dirk: You got expelled from school.
- Smirk: And we did the expellin'.
- Tiff: I'm taking charge here and you're taking a hike. (Tuff, Kirby, and the Cappy kids are surprised)
- Dirk: You don't count so good for a math teacher.
- Kirk: It's three against one!
- Tiff: True... But I've got one brain and you three bullies haven't gotten any.
- Smirk: Then let's have a toughness test!
- Tiff: That's fine with me.
- MT2: Here we come, Kirby!
Trick or Trek
A Whale of a Tale
Waddle While You Work
Dedede's Raw Deal
- Chef Kawasaki: Your Majesty, I could use some financial help.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh. I bet you want a loan!
- Escargoon: That's an even riskier proposition than eating your food.
- King Dedede: This grub tastes grubby.
- Escargoon: Ugh. If you eat fast, you won't notice.
- Escargoon: How dare you question His Majesty's integrity! Why, he's as honest as the day is dark!
- Tiff & Tuff: Huh?
- King Dedede: This sushi monster's gonna clobber Kirby!
- Escargoon: Yeah. It sure is well-armed.
- Tiff: Kirby, listen up! [Kirby hiccups] If you don't get rid of those hiccups, you'll never be able to eat again!
- Kirby: [Freaking Out] POYO!!!!! [Jumps and spins around to freshen up and his hiccups are gone]
- Island Sisters: Mosugaba truly wants to live in peace. It is only attacking to set us free. But we can sing to Mosugaba to calm him down.
Fossil Fools - Part I
- Escargoon: [screams] Look at that thing!
- King Dedede: Looks kinda familiar!
Fossil Fools - Part II
- Doctor Moro: It would be foolish to destroy my laboratory.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh! Escarsaurus sure is a dino wimp, I'd say.
- Escargoon: Give him all you've got, Escarsaurus! Tackle that tub of lard!
- Buttercup: (to Chief Bookem) That dinosaur has your face!
- Mabel: Something about that dinosaur looks familiar.
- Mabel: Have I gone mad, Samo, or did those dinosaurs look just like you and me?
- Samo: They did indeed. But I must admit, I find you much prettier.
- Tiff: That dinosaur looks just like me!
- Tuff: She even has your personality!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hey, he looks just like me!
- Tuff: It's a Kawasakisaurus!
- Doctor Moro: By using Star Warrior DNA, I have created the ULTIMATE MONSTER!! [evilly laughs]
Right Hand Robot
A Trashy Tale
- Escargoon: I can't tell if this is a throne room or a landfill.
- Tiff: [To Tuff] Don't laugh, you have to clean your room too!
- Tuff: [Nervously Laughs]
- Kirby: [while Handing Tuff A Broom] Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff: Ah boy, what a dirty trick.
Cooking Up Trouble
- King Dedede: It's time for me to face the fact that I may need some education.
- Escargoon: Education won't help you. The mind's only a terrible thing to waste if you have one.
- Tokkori: What are you brats gonna learn standing out here in the rain? How to get soggy?
- Tiff: But this school doesn't have anything to do with cooking.
- Chef Kawasaki: Well, that's okay, 'cause my cooking doesn't have anything to do with cooking either!
- Mr. Chip: Punishment won't help him learn. What Dedede could use is a bit of encouragement.
A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
A Chow Challenge
- Crowmon: You lied to me! You said you'd give us all we can eat. But the trash is gone and we're still hungry!
- Crowmon: You will never get away!
- Escargoon: AH-CHOO! Somethin' around here's got my allergies acting up.
- King Dedede: [laughs] Just don't sneeze on the grill! I'm cookin' top shell! [he take a mouthful of topshell and he chewing] Maaaan! Is that ever hot! But tasty. Here, you wanna try one?
- Escargoon: Not if they taste like they smell.
- King Dedede: Not even one?
- Escargoon: I don't like shellfish.
- King Dedede: Bet you never tasted ones like these here. Come on!
- Escargoon: Eugh... No! (exclaims)
- King Dedede: Guess that just means more top shells for me! [some empty topshells will fell on a ground] Boy, oh, boy, that does a belly good!
- [Waddle Dees clean some other topshells and except one who fell, and then Dedede imagine of this topshell]
- King Dedede: An empty shell. Get outta that shell right now!
- Escargoon: [screaming]
- Maimaigoon: (to Kirby as he fires his lighting beams) You're finished, Kirby!
- Dis Walney: Hmm, the scene needs more excitement. I need more energy, King!
- Anige: Now I'm going to delete your friend Kirby permanently!
Born to Be Mild - Part I
Born to Be Mild - Part II
- Chuckie: Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh!
The Thing About the Ring
A Dental Dilemma
- Tiff: Oh, please. I've had toothaches funnier than King Dedede.
- Escargoon: That maniac drilled so deep, I thought he was gonna strike oil.
- Escargoon: But, Sire, you have to get that tooth filled.
- Dedede: Ain't no way you gonna drag me there! I'd rather dive head-first into the Booma-Dooma Volcano!
- Escargoon: Doctor Yabui won't hurt you, Sire.
- Dedede: He had you shrieking like a smoke detector!
- Whippy: Hitti hitti!
- King Dedede: There goes my limo!
- Escargoon: Thanks, Kirby.
- King Dedede: (after letting the Demon Frog possess him and transforming) You puny peewees better be scared, 'cause I'm the baddest dude on the whole planet.
Cappy Town Down
- King Dedede: (about the Halberd) Hey, what is that damn thing?
- Escargoon: Sire, how am I supposed to know? But whatever it is, I think our friend at Nightmare Enterprises would be very interested in it.
- Meta Knight: Follow me. I will take you to the bridge.
- King Dedede: Yeah, I'd like to push you off one.
- Escargoon: Hey, sire. What were you supposed to do again?
- King Dedede: I was supposed to plant this here time bomb on the ship.
- Escargoon: We weren't supposed to be on the ship, were we?
- King Dedede: Aaah! Get me outta here!
- Sword Knight: Don't worry. She'll be fine. This ship's made to move at hyper speeds.
- Tuff: Yeah, but none of us are.
- Tokkori: Some wormhole. I don't see no worms nowhere.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Our sensors go to have picked up some sort of battleship coming out of a wormhole one light year away. It appears that Kirby and Meta Knight have decided to attack us with their puny little battle barge.
- Nightmare: They are growing desperate. They'll realize I have them beaten. I was hoping they'd be foolish enough to attack, so I've prepared a surprise for them.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: The capsule's set, sir. I'll send it on its way. (sends out a capsule containing Heavy Lobster)
- Tuff: Isn't there any place we can go to get away from you two?
- Tiff: I should've guessed you'd try and stow away.
- Escargoon: We have a right to be here, sister!
- King Dedede: Yeah, this ship was built on my property.
- Chef Kawasaki: What are you doing here?!
- King Dedede: I'm comin' along to give you all a helping hand! I'm sick and tired of eNeMeE sending me all them defective monsters!
- Escargoon: What else can we say? We're disgruntled.
- King Dedede: I'm gonna show them crooked creepos that they've done ripped off this here king for the last time!
- Tiff: Well we don't believe a word you say!
- Meta Knight: Do your duty, Chief.
- Chief Bookem: I'm lockin' you up as non-combatant detainees.
- King Dedede: You ain't nothing but a cheap chizzlin' cheater and now we gonna settle the score with ya.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Can't we just talk this over?
- King Dedede: It's too late! We just found your space fortress and now we gonna make a sneak attack!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the tip off, Big D. (to the other members of N.M.E.) Prepare for attack. Launch all Destraya ships immediately! (signs out)
- King Dedede: Hey, that chump just hung up on me!
- Tiff: You're the one who's the chump!
- Tuff: Thanks to you, they know our whole plan now.
- Escargoon: (he and Escargoon are shocked by what Tiff & Tuff just said) That sales guy just tricked you again, sire.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh! Least I don't have to pay that phone bill.
- Nightmare: Heh. It was a mistake to come here, Kirby. As you can see, you and your puny band of Star Warriors pose no threat to me. Challenging me is the last mistake you will ever make!
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Nightmare: [laughs evilly]
Fright to the Finish
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hey there! Are you ready to surrender yet, Your Majesty?
- Escargoon: You bet we are.
- King Dedede: I ain't never gonna wave no white flag!
- Escargoon: Forget His Highness. Can you at least save me?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: If you'd like to negotiate, you'll have to speak with my boss. (reveals Nightmare, who hypnotizes both Dedede and Escargoon)
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the delivery, boys.
- King Dedede: I know that voice. You're the sales dude!
- Escargoon: We've never actually seen you in person before.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well you're in for a surprise. (turns his chair around, and, to the surprise of Tiff, Dedede, and Escargoon, reveals that he has stubby feet similar to other Kirby characters and is only about as tall as Escargoon)
- King Dedede: You look a lot taller on the TV screen.
- Escargoon: You're almost as shrimpy as Kirby.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hohohohoho! I may be shrimpy, but I'm a well-do salesman. And now, we'll take the kid. (Nightmare grabs Tiff)
- Nightmare: It's too late, child. Kirby is about to face his worst nightmare...
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: [evilly laughs] Kirby's falling right into our trap, thanks to you.
- King Dedede: Hold it! We've got a problem here.
- Escargoon: We could use some refreshments.
- King Dedede: Yeah. How about showing us some grinditude with some grub?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid I can't help you fellas. There's no kitchen in the command center.
- Escargoon: We'll call Kawasaki!
- King Dedede: Oooh! Heh heh heh. (grabs the microphone) Yo, Kawasaki! Whip me up a little something and rush it to me right away!
- Chef Kawasaki: Here you go, sire! Liver and spinach surprise.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: How'd he get in here!?
- King Dedede: Oh boy! Home cooking! (sits down to eat Kawasaki's cooking and enjoys it) Mmm. This here dish is delish! Go on. Have a bite.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: No thanks, I'm not--
- King Dedede: (shoves the liver into the N.M.E. Sales Guy's mouth) You're gonna love it! Heh heh heh heh heh.
- Escargoon: (as the N.M.E. Sales Guy turns around, unable to handle the taste of Kawasaki's cooking) Bet ya never tasted anything like that!
- Nightmare: This is checkmate, Kirby. The game is up!
- Tiff: You brought Kirby here because this is where you make nightmares! But he's not afraid of you and your tricks.
- Nightmare: We shall see about that! Before this match is over, you will both learn the force of my power. (evilly laughs)
- Nightmare: He has used up all of his energy. Kirby is now completely helpless. I can crush him with little effort... But first, some fun! I shall enter Kirby's sleep and give him a nightmare, and you can join him. We think you'll find this dream a real scream!
- Nightmare: (screams in terror as Kirby surrounds him with a barrage of stars from the Star Rod) No! How did Kirby discover the secret? That pitiful little Star Warrior has found my only weakness. I am helpless against the power of the Star Rod!
- Tiff: eNeMeE is really a living nightmare, so the only place you could beat him was inside a dream. Good work, Kirby! You are the only Star Warrior who gets the secret of the Star Rod and can use it against eNeMeE!
- Tiff: [About Tuff, Meta Knight, and the Cappies] We better go look for the others now.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh. That liver sure made you shiver!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: (brushing his teeth to get the taste of Kawasaki's cooking out of his mouth) I was completely disgusted!
- Escargoon: Now you know how we feel about you!
- Tiff: And so Kirby saved the universe and proved himself to be the greatest Star Warrior of all... and life in Dream Land went back to normal. But I suppose that with Kirby around, life will always be an adventure. Isn't that right, Kirby?
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby
- Kerry Williams - Tiff
- Kayzie Rogers - Tuff, Lady Like, Hana, Princess Rona, and Honey
- Ted Lewis - King Dedede, Escargoon, Amon, Escargoon's Mother, Crowmon, and Maimaigoon.
- Eric Stuart - Meta Knight, Gus, Blade Knight, Coo, Slice n' Splice, and Yamikage
- Steve Irwin - Sword Knight
- Andrew Rannells - Chief Bookum (75-100), Nightmare, Rick, Benikage, and Max Flexer
- Maddie Blaustein - Chef Kawasaki, Gengu, Tuggle, Biblio, Waddle Doo, Mr. Curio, Melman, Hardy, Bonkers, and Chef Nagoya
- Mike Pollock - Mayor Len, Samo, Kit Cosmos, and Chef Shittake.
- Amy Birnbaum - Spikehead and Mabel
- David Lapkin - Sir Ebrum, Dr. Yabui, Mr. Chip, and Dis Walney
- Veronica Taylor - Fololo, Falala, Rowlin, and Sirica
- Darren Dunstan - Kine and Dr. Moro
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chief Bookum (1-75)
- Tara Jayne - Fololo, Falala, and Commander Vee
- Dan Green - NME Salesman and Whispy Woods
- Kevin Kolack - Tokkori and Knuckle Joe
- Jim Napolitano - Kabu and Iroo
- James Carter Cathcart - Sir Gallant
- Lisa Ortiz - Buttercup, Mabel, and Lovely