Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ Hoshi no Kābī, Kirby of the Stars), is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan and in the United States on 4Kids TV; 4Kids Entertainment heavily edited the content in the process.
- 1 Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- 2 A Blockbuster Battle
- 3 Kirby's Duel Role
- 4 Dark and Stormy Knight
- 5 Beware: Whispy Woods!
- 6 Un-Reality TV
- 7 Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- 8 Curio's Curious Discovery
- 9 The Fofa Factor
- 10 Hail to the Chief
- 11 The Big Taste Test
- 12 Kirby's Pet Peeve
- 13 Escargoon Squad
- 14 The Pillow Case
- 15 A Fish Called Kine
- 16 Flower Power
- 17 Here Comes the Son
- 18 Dedede's Snow Job
- 19 A Princess in Dis-Dress
- 20 Island of the Lost Warrior
- 21 The Empty Nest Mess
- 22 Ninja Binge
- 23 Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- 24 Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
- 25 The Flower Plot
- 26 Labor Daze
- 27 The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- 28 Hatch Me if You Can
- 29 Cappy New Year
- 30 Abusement Park
- 31 The Kirby Derby - Part I
- 32 The Kirby Derby - Part II
- 33 A Recipe for Disaster
- 34 Junk Jam
- 35 Watermelon Felon
- 36 Escar-Gone
- 37 Monster Management
- 38 Prediction Predicament - Part I
- 39 Prediction Predicament - Part II
- 40 Sheepwrecked
- 41 War of the Woods
- 42 Pink-Collar Blues
- 43 Tourist Trap
- 44 A Novel Approach
- 45 Snack Attack - Part I
- 46 Snack Attack - Part II
- 47 Cartoon Buffoon
- 48 Don't Bank on It
- 49 Kirby Takes the Cake
- 50 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
- 51 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
- 52 Scare Tactics - Part I
- 53 Scare Tactics - Part II
- 54 One Crazy Knight
- 55 Sweet & Sour Puss
- 56 Dedede's Pet Threat
- 57 A Half-Baked Battle
- 58 eNeMeE Elementary
- 59 The Meal Moocher
- 60 Crusade for the Blade
- 61 Fitness Fiend
- 62 Mabel Turns the Tables
- 63 Something to Sneeze At
- 64 The Kirby Quiz
- 65 Masher 2.0
- 66 The Chill Factor
- 67 The School Scam
- 68 Delivery Dilemma
- 69 Trick or Trek
- 70 Buccaneer Birdy
- 71 A Whale of a Tale
- 72 Waddle While You Work
- 73 Dedede's Raw Deal
- 74 Caterpillar Thriller
- 75 Fossil Fools - Part I
- 76 Fossil Fools - Part II
- 77 Dedede's Monsterpiece
- 78 Right Hand Robot
- 79 Goin' Bonkers
- 80 Power Ploy
- 81 A Trashy Tale
- 82 Cooking Up Trouble
- 83 Teacher's Threat
- 84 Mumbies Madness
- 85 A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
- 86 A Chow Challenge
- 87 Waste Management
- 88 Shell-Shocked
- 89 Tooned Out
- 90 Born to Be Mild - Part I
- 91 Born to Be Mild - Part II
- 92 Hunger Struck
- 93 D'Preciation Day
- 94 The Thing About the Ring
- 95 A Dental Dilemma
- 96 Cowardly Creature
- 97 Frog Wild
- 98 Cappy Town Down
- 99 Combat Kirby
- 100 Fright to the Finish
- 101 Voice Cast
Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- Escargoon: Monster!? That's ridiculous! There's no monster here!
- Cappy: Yes there is! It's big and it eats everything in sight!
- Escargoon: That's King Dedede!
- Tiff: It's gotta be impossible, but your name wouldn't happen to be "Kirby"?!
- Tiff: My parents work for the King, and we live in the castle. In case you were wondering, my name's Tiff.
A Blockbuster Battle
Kirby's Duel Role
Dark and Stormy Knight
Beware: Whispy Woods!
- Tiff: WE USED TO HAVE LIVES BEFORE TELEVISION!!!!!
Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- King Dedede: Look at all the variety. There's shy birds, fly birds, blue birds, two birds, crazy birds, and lazy birds!
- King Dedede: Remind me to install some escalators on this mountain.
- Meta Knight: Our deeds bind us to fate as surely as the sun sets.
- Tiff: Could you say that in English?
- Tiff: Kirby, I was only kidding! You'd be too tough for anybody to eat.
Curio's Curious Discovery
The Fofa Factor
- Escargoon: Sire, a message from your fortune teller.
- King Dedede: Well? What's my soothsayer say?
- Escargoon: I'm lookin', I'm lookin! It says, "If you look for trouble, your trouble will double."
- King Dedede: Hmph. What's that mumbo-gumbo supposed to mean?
- Escargoon: I'm not sure, but there's more.
- King Dedede: Good. Is it next week's lottery numbers?
- Escargoon: If it was, I wouldn't tell you. It says, "Your account is past due. pay up, you cheap tightwad!" [Dedede hammers him] Great. Just 'cause I'm a snail, I get slugged.
- King Dedede: Well I'll show her. I'm ordering a new monster.
- Escargoon: Did you order me some aspirin?
- King Dedede: Say, you Cappies look kinda sheepish. Hah! Sheepish! That's a good one! Heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Chief Bookem: King Dedede! (Dedede looks at Bookem with a shocked expression on his face) Body-snatchin's illegal.
- King Dedede: So what? You may have my body, but I'm still head around here!
- Mayor Len: We demand you return us to normal, your highness. We're one furious flock!
- Fofa: No! Let me go, you creep! I don't wanna be sent to hurt anybody!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: All you can do is float in the air, you useless little clown. We're splitting you in two.
- Fofa: In two?! No please, you can't!
Hail to the Chief
- Tuff: [While Driving Dedede's Tank And Yelling At The Same Time] Driving sure is a lot harder than it looks!
The Big Taste Test
Kirby's Pet Peeve
- King Dedede: Now what do I look like, some little nitwit?
- Gengu: I wouldn't say little. Definitely not.
The Pillow Case
A Fish Called Kine
- Tiff: Me, your girlfriend?!
- Escargoon: This plant plan's startin' to grow on me.
- Dedede: Yeah, that Pukey Flower's one bad blossom! It pops up little Noddy berries, the critters gobble them up, and the owners can't wake 'em. (laughs)
- Escargoon: They think they're worthy the Pukey will wake them up, but then the Pukey eats them up!
- Dedede: And now it's time for Kirby.
- Escargoon: Lunch time. [the two burst into laughter]
Here Comes the Son
- King Dedede: I happen to know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for.
- Knuckle Joe: Then spill your guts, tubby.
- King Dedede: Uhhh, tubby?
- Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramus! Or because he's a tightwad-- (gets hammered by Dedede)
- King Dedede: (clears throat) Sonny, I know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for, and his name's Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: Look out... Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: He wasn't a father. He was a weakling.
- Meta Knight: Good. I am glad. That way, he will not have to see what a monster you have become.
- Knuckle Joe: What? I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: Anyone who abandons his reason, and lives only by hatred, is a monster.
- Knuckle Joe: Grrr...
- Tiff: What we do makes us all monsters. Look what you did to Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: But I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: But you lived by hatred. And hatred is what eNeMeE loves.
Dedede's Snow Job
A Princess in Dis-Dress
- King Dedede: (Practice proposal to Princess Rona) From the moment I laid my big ol' eyes on your big ol' head, I knew you were my love.
- King Dedede: My dreams are shattered. How will I ever fill this emptiness?
- Escargoon: Ah, just do what you normally do. Have seven cheeseburgers.
Island of the Lost Warrior
- Tuff: What are we going to do, Tiff?
- Tiff: I'm thinking! It takes time to come up with great ideas!
- [Tiff's stomach growls]
- Tiff: [looking embarrassed] My stomach thinks it's a great idea for us to find some lunch now.
The Empty Nest Mess
- Benikage: Step away from the scroll, or prepare to face a real ninja!
Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- Escargoon's Mother: Ahh, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm the mother of a king.
Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
- Escargoon: (after WolfWrath has gotten away from him and Dedede) Ah, I don't think it's housebroken.
- Dedede: That WolfWrath monster of yours better not wreck my castle. This ain't no doghouse!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid WolfWrath doesn't take too well to training, Triple D. He's kind of a hot dog and if you try to break him, you'll get burned! (laughs)
- Dedede: Huh? It'll attack me?! (the N.M.E. Sales Guy laughs again)
- Escargoon: (about WolfWrath's battle with Meta Knight) Look, it's battling Meta Knight, not Kirby!
- Dedede: Grr... Meta Knight oughtta mind his own beeswax and let WolfWrath turn Kirby into toast!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Don't sweat it, Triple D. That monster can wipe out a whole army of Star Warriors.
- Escargoon: KITCHEEEEENNNNN!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads? His highness is hungry up here!
- Waddle Doo: But we just served the king a ten-course meal.
- Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'. Bring me ten different courses and make it snappy!
- Waddle Doo: Right! (he and the Waddle Dees make another ten-course meal and start bringing it to the king) Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more, five, six, seven, eight, the king had better watch his weight.
- Dedede: (snacking on his latest ten-course meal) What's taking them guards so long to track my monster?
- Escargoon: Finish your snack, sire. I'm checking the cameras. (sees WolfWrath blowing fire everywhere it goes, even at the cameras) Ahh! What's it doing?! (sees even more of the castle halls on fire) Ah! WolfWrath's a fire dog!
- Dedede: (gasps in anger and starts yelling at the N.M.E. Sales Guy) What're you trying to pull here?! That monster's barbecuing my whole castle!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Oops! I guess I forgot to mention that. WolfWrath needs to set fires to get the strength for its attacks.
- Dedede: (growling with anger, he's finally had enough and he gives an order to the Waddle Dees) Throw that WolfWrath outta here!
The Flower Plot
The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- King Dedede: I need a top-class chef for my new restaurant.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: You owning a restaurant is like a termite owning a lumber yard.
- Chef Kawasaki: I can't even give my food away.
- Tuff: What are you gonna do?
- Tiff: I guess you can always pay people to eat here.
- Chef Kawasaki: [sighs] He was my only customer and I turned him into a flamethrower...
- Chef Kawasaki: It's done. This dish is so hot, it may burn through the pot.
- Tiff: (gasp) You're on fire!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hahahaa-haha! Atomic Curry!
- Tuff: Kirby's in trouble!
- Tiff: That monster knows every trick in the book!
- Meta Knight: You mean in the cookbook!
- Tiff: Hey, that's a good one!
- Tuff: Yeah! He's Fire Kirby!
- Meta Knight: No, that's the heartburn from Kawasaki's cooking.
Hatch Me if You Can
Cappy New Year
- Meta Knight: I fear Microphone Kirby mat be Kirby's most powerful form!
- Tiff: Now you tell me!
The Kirby Derby - Part I
The Kirby Derby - Part II
A Recipe for Disaster
- Meta Knight: Masher is a real heavyweight.
- Tiff: [Replying to Meta Knight about Masher being a real heavyweight] You said it!
- Dedede: That's De-de-devious! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Escargoon: What are you laughing at? Knuckle Joe just made you look like a knucklehead.
- Dedede: AAAAH! You two-timer! Nobody monkeys with Triple D!
- Knuckle Joe: Sorry, tubby. Too late!
Prediction Predicament - Part I
- King Dedede: Eh, What Happened?
- Escargoon: You were sleepwalking, that's what happened! Or should I say you were sleepwhacking!
Prediction Predicament - Part II
War of the Woods
- Tiff: TUFF!!!!!
- Tuff: AH! Hey Tiff, what's wrong? How come you look so mad?
- Tiff: You know why! You were fighting!
- Iro: We were just helping this old tree.
- Tuff: Yeah, Whispy Woods asked us to.
- Tiff: Oh, really, So Whispy Woods asked you to kick out those animals?
- Tuff: Well, not exactly...
- Tiff: Of course not. Because those animals helped that tree by living in it!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: Huh!?
- Kirby: Poyo?
- Coo: Acore provides us with a place to stay. And in exchange, we harm the insects and enrich the soil.
- Tiff: That's right, kicking them out was a mistake!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: (Sadly) Aw...
- Tuff: We were only trying to help...
- Tokkori: Well, ya didn't! Thanks to you that tree's even worse off than before!
- Coo: You helped them too, Tokkori.
- Tokkori: Yeah, I forgot that.
- Tiff: Don't Eat It!
- King Dedede: Escargoon! Let's play some putt-putt!
- Escargoon: I don't have time to watch you cheat at miniature golf. My entire life savings are in jeopardy!
- King Dedede: Whadda ya mean I cheat?
- Escargoon: Oops.
- King Dedede: I ain't never cheated at miniature golf!
A Novel Approach
- Escargoon: Arghh! You rule a Kingdom and you don't even know how to read?
- Rowlin: No matter how sad we feel or how bad our circumstances, we can use our imaginations to dream something better. We should never give up on our dreams because they're what build our tomorrows!
Snack Attack - Part I
Snack Attack - Part II
- Escargoon: We're right behind you majesty, you're a hero to us all!
- King Dedede: Oh come now, little ol' me a hero? Surely you jestin!
- Meta Knight: It is Fire Dedede, our Hero! I would never say that.
- King Dedede: *Sigh* All this animation's giving me palpitation!
- Escargoon: I'll never direct another cartoon.
Don't Bank on It
Kirby Takes the Cake
- Tiff: Kirby, We Love You!
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
- Tiff: You better not be here for Kirby.
- Escargoon: [laughs] We're not here for the little pod.
- King Dedede: We here for the big mouth!
- Tiff: Huh? [Dedede and Escargoon nab her]
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
Scare Tactics - Part I
Scare Tactics - Part II
- NME Salesman: This little bonehead's a real shocker!
One Crazy Knight
Sweet & Sour Puss
- Escargoon: Dedede's a rotten boss to work for. That I can't deny. He yells and screams and criticizes, no matter how I try. I deserve a raise, but the king refuses. All I ever get are bumps and bruises! He's a grouch. He's a grump. But I stay. Maybe I'll be king one day.
Dedede's Pet Threat
A Half-Baked Battle
- Dedede: (overhears Tiff's family laughing at him getting hit with a pie) Hey, what's so funny? (the family stops laughing for a few seconds, and then starts laughing again)
- Sir Ebrum: You're quite the comedian, your majesty!
- Tiff: A cream pie in the face... now that's a classic! (She and Sir Ebrum start laughing again while Dedede growls angrily)
- Escargoon: Slowing down the tape for a moment, we clearly see the puzzled expression on the king's face as he is unexpectedly pie-pummeled. (laughs at the repeats twice)
- Lady Like: You also made my family scream many times in the past, your majesty. But now it's screaming with laughter!
- Tuff: It's funnier every time they show it! (Dedede growls again before running out of the living room)
- Tiff: Why don't you suck it up!? [tastes the custard] UUUUUGGGHHH!!!
- Escargoon: Bellybuster must make his pies in a barber shop. They taste like shaving cream, except worse.
- Tuff: (Singing) When old King Dedede came to town, he got off his throne and his pants fell down.
- Spikehead: (Singing) He thinks he's a king, but he's really a clown.
- Honey: (Singing) When Dedede came to town!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) When old King Dedede starts to roar, he never heard anything like it before.
- Kirby: Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) Unless of course, you heard him snore, then Dedede starts to roar! (Laughing)
- Escagoon: (Laughing) That's you, sire.
- King Dedede: They're making a monkey out of me!
- Escargoon: Oh, you've got to admit, it is pretty funny, sire. (laughing again) Huh? (sees his own drawing) I'll sue those little punks!
- King Dedede: Must be the spirit of creativitude!
The Meal Moocher
- Escargoon: [his thinking-voice] This is trouble. I gotta stop the king from giving them a five-star rating, for our bank accounts is going belly-up!
- King Dedede: [he grabs Escargoon's beard] HEY! What's the idea torture in my tongue!?
- Escargoon: Sorry, Sire. But I had to act quick cause you can't afford to pay out any more prize!
- King Dedede: Let's see, how you like you red pepper? You double-didn't spice sneaky slug, here!?
Crusade for the Blade
- Sirica: Meta Knight... It's been a very long time.
- Meta Knight: You speak as though we have met. Have we?
- Sirica: So you don't remember? My mother was the Star Warrior Garlude!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well, if this space girl's as tough as you say she is, then I better send over the "big guy". (sends Kirisakin to King Dedede and Escargoon as it roars and clashes its two scythes over its head)
- King Dedede: Now that's a monster!
- Escargoon: Ugh... I think I'm gonna faint.
- King Dedede: [Surrounded by potato chip bags] Y'know, there's jus' somthin' about sittin' in front o' the TV all day long that gives me the nibblies!
- Escargoon: Just look at this mess! Where do you expect me to put all these soggy sacks?
- King Dedede: This looks like a good place! [Shoves an empty bag onto Escargoon's head]
- Escargoon: You know, you're a real couch potato. You're as big as a couch and you're full of potatoes.
Mabel Turns the Tables
- Tiff: Samo, you should be ashamed of yourself!
- Lady Like: My husband's prime minister!
- King Dedede: Your husband's unemployed, Blondie!
- Escargoon: So the golf course is a bust?
- Mabel: You said it, not I.
Something to Sneeze At
- Escargoon: Ah...ah...ah...ah...AH-CHOO!!!
- King Dedede: [grunts] You sprayed me! Now what was that for!?
- King Dedede: I turned myself into an ice cube and I still ain't sick. What am I doing wrong!?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Maybe you're too warm-hearted.
The Kirby Quiz
The Chill Factor
The School Scam
Trick or Trek
A Whale of a Tale
Waddle While You Work
Dedede's Raw Deal
- Escargoon: How dare you question His Majesty's integrity! Why, he's as honest as the day is dark!
- Tiff & Tuff: Huh?
- King Dedede: This sushi monster's gonna clobber Kirby!
- Escargoon: Yeah. It sure is well-armed.
- Tiff: Kirby, listen up! [Kirby hiccups] If you don't get rid of those hiccups, you'll never be able to eat again!
- Kirby: [Freaking Out] POYO!!!!! [Jumps and spins around to freshen up and his hiccups are gone]
- Island Sisters: Mosugaba truly wants to live in peace. It is only attacking to set us free. But we can sing to Mosugaba to calm him down.
Fossil Fools - Part I
- Escargoon: [screams] Look at that thing!
- King Dedede: Looks kinda familiar!
Fossil Fools - Part II
- Doctor Moro: It would be foolish to destroy my laboratory.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh! Escarsaurus sure is a dino wimp, I'd say.
- Escargoon: Give him all you've got, Escarsaurus! Tackle that tub of lard!
- Buttercup: (to Chief Bookem) That dinosaur has your face!
- Mabel: Something about that dinosaur looks familiar.
- Mabel: Have I gone mad, Samo, or did those dinosaurs look just like you and me?
- Samo: They did indeed. But I must admit, I find you much prettier.
- Tiff: That dinosaur looks just like me!
- Tuff: She even has your personality!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hey, he looks just like me!
- Tuff: It's a Kawasakisaurus!
- Doctor Moro: By using Star Warrior DNA, I have created the ULTIMATE MONSTER!! [evilly laughs]
Right Hand Robot
A Trashy Tale
- Escargoon: I can't tell if this is a throne room or a landfill.
- Tiff: [To Tuff] Don't laugh, you have to clean your room too!
- Tuff: [Nervously Laughs]
- Kirby: [while Handing Tuff A Broom] Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff: Ah boy, what a dirty trick.
Cooking Up Trouble
- King Dedede: It's time for me to face the fact that I may need some education.
- Escargoon: Education won't help you. The mind's only a terrible thing to waste if you have one.
- Tokkori: What are you brats gonna learn standing out here in the rain? How to get soggy?
- Mr. Chip: Punishment won't help him learn. What Dedede could use is a bit of encouragement.
A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
A Chow Challenge
- Crowmon: You lied to me! You said you'd give us all we can eat. But the trash is gone and we're still hungry!
- Crowmon: You will never get away!
- Escargoon: AH-CHOO! Somethin' around here's got my allergies acting up.
- King Dedede: [laughs] Just don't sneeze on the grill! I'm cookin' top shell! [he take a mouthful of topshell and he chewing] Maaaan! Is that ever hot! But tasty. Here, you wanna try one?
- Escargoon: Not if they taste like they smell.
- King Dedede: Not even one?
- Escargoon: I don't like shellfish.
- King Dedede: Bet you never tasted ones like these here. Come on!
- Escargoon: Eugh... No! (exclaims)
- King Dedede: Guess that just means more top shells for me! [some empty topshells will fell on a ground] Boy, oh, boy, that does a belly good!
- [Waddle Dees clean some other topshells and except one who fell, and then Dedede imagine of this topshell]
- King Dedede: An empty shell. Get outta that shell right now!
- Escargoon: [screaming]
- Maimaigoon: (to Kirby as he fires his lighting beams) You're finished, Kirby!
- Dis Walney: Hmm, the scene needs more excitement. I need more energy, King!
- Anige: Now I'm going to delete your friend Kirby permanently!
Born to Be Mild - Part I
Born to Be Mild - Part II
- Chuckie: Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh!
The Thing About the Ring
A Dental Dilemma
- Tiff: Oh, please. I've had toothaches funnier than King Dedede.
- Whippy: Hitti hitti!
- King Dedede: There goes my limo!
- Escargoon: Thanks, Kirby.
- King Dedede: (after letting the Demon Frog possess him and transforming) You puny peewees better be scared, 'cause I'm the baddest dude on the whole planet.
Cappy Town Down
- Meta Knight: Follow me. I will take you to the bridge.
- King Dedede: Yeah, I'd like to push you off one.
- Escargoon: Hey, sire. What were you supposed to do again?
- King Dedede: I was supposed to plant this here time bomb on the ship.
- Escargoon: We weren't supposed to be on the ship, were we?
- King Dedede: Aaah! Get me outta here!
- Tokkori: Some wormhole. I don't see no worms nowhere.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Our sensors go to have picked up some sort of battleship coming out of a wormhole one light year away. It appears that Kirby and Meta Knight have decided to attack us with their puny little battle barge.
- Nightmare: They are growing desperate. They'll realize I have them beaten. I was hoping they'd be foolish enough to attack, so I've prepared a surprise for them.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: The capsule's set, sir. I'll send it on its way. (sends out a capsule containing Heavy Lobster)
- King Dedede: You ain't nothing but a cheap chizzlin' cheater and now we gonna settle the score with ya.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Can't we just talk this over?
- King Dedede: It's too late! We just found your space fortress and now we gonna make a sneak attack!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the tip off, Triple D. (to the other members of N.M.E.) Prepare for attack. Launch all Destraya ships immediately! (signs out)
- King Dedede: Hey, that chump just hung up on me!
- Tiff: You're the one who's the chump!
- Tuff: Thanks to you, they know our whole plan now.
- Escargoon: (he and Escargoon are shocked by what Tiff & Tuff just said) That sales guy just tricked you again, sire.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh! Least I don't have to pay that phone bill.
Fright to the Finish
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the delivery, boys.
- King Dedede: I know that voice. You're the sales dude!
- Escargoon: We've never actually seen you in person before.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well you're in for a surprise. (turns his chair around, and, to the surprise of Tiff, Dedede, and Escargoon, reveals that he has stubby feet similar to other Kirby characters and is only about as tall as Escargoon)
- King Dedede: You look a lot taller on the TV screen.
- Escargoon: You're almost as shrimpy as Kirby.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hohohohoho! I may be shrimpy, but I'm a well-do salesman. And now, we'll take the kid. (Nightmare grabs Tiff)
- Nightmare: It's too late, child. Kirby is about to face his worst nightmare...
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: [evilly laughs] Kirby's falling right into our trap, thanks to you.
- King Dedede: Hold it! We've got a problem here.
- Escargoon: We could use some refreshments.
- King Dedede: Yeah. How about showing us some grinditude with some grub?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid I can't help you fellas. There's no kitchen in the command center.
- Escargoon: We'll call Kawasaki!
- King Dedede: Oooh! Heh heh heh. (grabs the microphone) Yo, Kawasaki! Whip me up a little something and rush it to me right away!
- Chef Kawasaki: Here you go, sire! Liver and spinach surprise.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: How'd he get in here!?
- King Dedede: Oh boy! Home cooking! (sits down to eat Kawasaki's cooking and enjoys it) Mmm. This here dish is delish! Go on. Have a bite.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: No thanks, I'm not--
- King Dedede: (shoves the liver into the N.M.E. Sales Guy's mouth) You're gonna love it! Heh heh heh heh heh.
- Escargoon: (as the N.M.E. Sales Guy turns around, unable to handle the taste of Kawasaki's cooking) Bet ya never tasted anything like that!
- Tiff: You brought Kirby here because this is where you make nightmares! But he's not afraid of you and your tricks.
- Tiff: eNeMeE is really a living nightmare, so the only place you could beat him was inside a dream. Good work, Kirby! You are the only Star Warrior who gets the secret of the Star Rod and can use it against eNeMeE!
- Tiff: [About Tuff, Meta Knight, and the Cappies] We better go look for the others now.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh. That liver sure made you shiver!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: (brushing his teeth to get the taste of Kawasaki's cooking out of his mouth) I was completely disgusted!
- Escargoon: Now you know how we feel about you!
- Tiff: And so Kirby saved the universe and proved himself to be the greatest Star Warrior of all... and life in Dream Land went back to normal. But I suppose that with Kirby around, life will always be an adventure. Isn't that right, Kirby?
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby
- Kerry Williams - Tiff
- Kayzie Rogers - Tuff, Lady Like, Hana, Princess Rona, and Honey
- Ted Lewis - King Dedede, Escargoon, Amon, Escargoon's Mother, Crowmon, and Maimaigoon.
- Eric Stuart - Meta Knight, Gus, Blade Knight, Coo, Slice n' Splice, and Yamikage
- Steve Irwin - Sword Knight
- Andrew Rannells - Chief Bookum (75-100), Nightmare, Rick, Benikage, and Max Flexer
- Maddie Blaustein - Chef Kawasaki, Gengu, Tuggle, Biblio, Waddle Doo, Mr. Curio, Melman, Hardy, Bonkers, and Chef Nagoya
- Mike Pollock - Mayor Len, Samo, Kit Cosmos, and Chef Shittake.
- Amy Birnbaum - Spikehead and Mabel
- David Lapkin - Sir Ebrum, Dr. Yabui, Mr. Chip, and Dis Walney
- Veronica Taylor - Fololo, Falala, Rowlin, and Sirica
- Darren Dunstan - Kine and Dr. Moro
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chief Bookum (1-75)
- Tara Jayne - Fololo, Falala, and Commander Vee
- Dan Green - NME Salesman and Whispy Woods
- Kevin Kolack - Tokkori and Knuckle Joe
- Jim Napolitano - Kabu and Iroo
- James Carter Cathcart - Sir Gallant
- Lisa Ortiz - Buttercup, Mabel, and Lovely