Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ Hoshi no Kābī, Kirby of the Stars), is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan and in the United States on 4Kids TV; 4Kids Entertainment heavily edited the content in the process.
- 1 Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- 2 A Blockbuster Battle
- 3 Kirby's Duel Role
- 4 Dark and Stormy Knight
- 5 Beware: Whispy Woods!
- 6 Un-Reality TV
- 7 Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- 8 Curio's Curious Discovery
- 9 The Fofa Factor
- 10 Hail to the Chief
- 11 The Big Taste Test
- 12 Kirby's Pet Peeve
- 13 Escargoon Squad
- 14 The Pillow Case
- 15 A Fish Called Kine
- 16 Flower Power
- 17 Here Comes the Son
- 18 Dedede's Snow Job
- 19 A Princess in Dis-Dress
- 20 Island of the Lost Warrior
- 21 The Empty Nest Mess
- 22 Ninja Binge
- 23 Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- 24 Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
- 25 The Flower Plot
- 26 Labor Daze
- 27 The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- 28 Hatch Me if You Can
- 29 Cappy New Year
- 30 Abusement Park
- 31 The Kirby Derby - Part I
- 32 The Kirby Derby - Part II
- 33 A Recipe for Disaster
- 34 Junk Jam
- 35 Watermelon Felon
- 36 Escar-Gone
- 37 Monster Management
- 38 Prediction Predicament - Part I
- 39 Prediction Predicament - Part II
- 40 Sheepwrecked
- 41 War of the Woods
- 42 Pink-Collar Blues
- 43 Tourist Trap
- 44 A Novel Approach
- 45 Snack Attack - Part I
- 46 Snack Attack - Part II
- 47 Cartoon Buffoon
- 48 Don't Bank on It
- 49 Kirby Takes the Cake
- 50 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
- 51 Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
- 52 Scare Tactics - Part I
- 53 Scare Tactics - Part II
- 54 One Crazy Knight
- 55 Sweet & Sour Puss
- 56 Dedede's Pet Threat
- 57 A Half-Baked Battle
- 58 eNeMeE Elementary
- 59 The Meal Moocher
- 60 Crusade for the Blade
- 61 Fitness Fiend
- 62 Mabel Turns the Tables
- 63 Something to Sneeze At
- 64 The Kirby Quiz
- 65 Masher 2.0
- 66 The Chill Factor
- 67 The School Scam
- 68 Delivery Dilemma
- 69 Trick or Trek
- 70 Buccaneer Birdy
- 71 A Whale of a Tale
- 72 Waddle While You Work
- 73 Dedede's Raw Deal
- 74 Caterpillar Thriller
- 75 Fossil Fools - Part I
- 76 Fossil Fools - Part II
- 77 Dedede's Monsterpiece
- 78 Right Hand Robot
- 79 Goin' Bonkers
- 80 Power Ploy
- 81 A Trashy Tale
- 82 Cooking Up Trouble
- 83 Teacher's Threat
- 84 Mumbies Madness
- 85 A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
- 86 A Chow Challenge
- 87 Waste Management
- 88 Shell-Shocked
- 89 Tooned Out
- 90 Born to Be Mild - Part I
- 91 Born to Be Mild - Part II
- 92 Hunger Struck
- 93 D'Preciation Day
- 94 The Thing About the Ring
- 95 A Dental Dilemma
- 96 Cowardly Creature
- 97 Frog Wild
- 98 Cappy Town Down
- 99 Combat Kirby
- 100 Fright to the Finish
- 101 Voice Cast
Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- Escargoon: Monster!? That's ridiculous! There's no monster here!
- Cappy: Yes there is! It's big and it eats everything in sight!
- Escargoon: That's King Dedede!
- Tiff: It's gotta be impossible, but your name wouldn't happen to be "Kirby"?!
- Tiff: My parents work for the King, and we live in the castle. In case you were wondering, my name's Tiff.
A Blockbuster Battle
Kirby's Duel Role
Dark and Stormy Knight
Beware: Whispy Woods!
- Tiff: WE USED TO HAVE LIVES BEFORE TELEVISION!!!!
Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure
Curio's Curious Discovery
The Fofa Factor
- Fofa: No! Let me go, you creep! I don't wanna be sent to hurt anybody!
Hail to the Chief
The Big Taste Test
Kirby's Pet Peeve
The Pillow Case
A Fish Called Kine
- Tiff: Me, your girlfriend?!
Here Comes the Son
Dedede's Snow Job
A Princess in Dis-Dress
Island of the Lost Warrior
- Tuff: What are we going to do, Tiff?
- Tiff: I'm thinking, Tuff! It takes a while to come up with a good idea!
- [Tiff's stomach growls]
- Tiff: [looking embarrassed] My stomach thinks it's a good idea to find some lunch.
The Empty Nest Mess
- Benikage: Step away from the scroll, or prepare to face a real ninja!
Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules
- Escargoon's Mother: Ahh, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm the mother of a king.
Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath
The Flower Plot
The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Oddysey
- Tuff: Kirby's in trouble!
- Tiff: That monster knows every trick in the book!
- Meta Knight: You mean in the cookbook!
Hatch Me if You Can
Cappy New Year
- Meta Knight: I fear Microphone Kirby mat be Kirby's most powerful form!
- Tiff: Now you tell me!
The Kirby Derby - Part I
The Kirby Derby - Part II
A Recipe for Disaster
- Tiff: [Replying to Meta Knight about Masher being a real heavyweight] You said it!
Prediction Predicament - Part I
Prediction Predicament - Part II
War of the Woods
Tiff: Don't Eat It!
A Novel Approach
- Rowlin: No matter how sad we feel or how bad our circumstances, we can use our imaginations to dream something better. We should never give up on our dreams because they're what build our tomorrows!
Snack Attack - Part I
Snack Attack - Part II
Don't Bank on It
Kirby Takes the Cake
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part I
Meta Knight: Follow me to the bridge.
King Dedede: Yeah, I'd like to push you off one.
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II
Scare Tactics - Part I
Scare Tactics - Part II
One Crazy Knight
Sweet & Sour Puss
- Escargoon: Dedede's a rotten boss to work for. That I can't deny. He yells and screams and criticizes, no matter how I try. I deserve a raise, but the king refuses. All I ever get are bumps and bruises! He's a grouch. He's a grump. But I stay. Maybe I'll be king one day.
Dedede's Pet Threat
A Half-Baked Battle
- Escargoon: Maybe Bellybuster makes his pies in a barber shop, cause this tastes like shaving cream!
- Tiff: Why don't you suck it up!? [tastes the custard] UUUUUGGGHHH!!!
The Meal Moocher
- Escargoon: [his thinking-voice] This is trouble. I gotta stop the king from giving them a five-star rating, for our bank accounts is going belly-up!
- King Dedede: [he grabs Escargoon's beard] HEY! What's the idea torture in my tongue!?
- Escargoon: Sorry, Sire. But I had to act quick cause you can't afford to pay out any more prize!
- King Dedede: Let's see, how you like you red pepper? You double-didn't spice sneaky slug, here!?
Crusade for the Blade
- Sirica: Meta Knight... It's been a very long time.
- King Dedede: [Surrounded by potato chip bags] Y'know, there's jus' somthin' about sittin' in front o' the TV all day long that gives me the nibblies!
- Escargoon: Just look at this mess! Where do you expect me to put all these soggy sacks?
- King Dedede: This looks like a good place! [Shoves an empty bag onto Escargoon's head]
Mabel Turns the Tables
Something to Sneeze At
- Escargoon: Ah...ah...ah...ah...AH-CHOO!!!
- King Dedede: You sprayed me! Now what was that for!?
The Kirby Quiz
The Chill Factor
The School Scam
Trick or Trek
A Whale of a Tale
Waddle While You Work
Dedede's Raw Deal
- Island Sisters: Mosugaba truly wants to live in peace. It is only attacking to set us free. But we can sing to Mosugaba to calm him down.
Fossil Fools - Part I
Fossil Fools - Part II
Doctor Moro: It would be foolish to destroy my laboratory.
Right Hand Robot
A Trashy Tale
Cooking Up Trouble
A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational Puzzle
A Chow Challenge
- Crowmon: You lied to me! You said you'd give us all we can eat. But the trash is gone and we're still hungry!
- Crowmon: You will never get away!
- Escargoon: AH-CHOO! Somethin' around here's got my allergies acting up.
- King Dedede: [laughs] Just don't sneeze on the grill! I'm cookin' top shell! [he take a mouthful of topshell and he chewing] Maaaan! Is that ever hot! But tasty. Here, you wanna try one?
- Escargoon: Not if they taste like they smell.
- King Dedede: Not even one?
- Escargoon: I don't like shellfish.
- King Dedede: Bet you never tasted ones like these here. Come on!
- Escargoon: Eugh... No! (exclaims)
- King Dedede: Guess that just means more top shells for me! [some empty topshells will fell on a ground] Boy, oh, boy, that does a belly good!
- [Waddle Dees clean some other topshells and except one who fell, and then Dedede imagine of this topshell]
- King Dedede: An empty shell. Get outta that shell right now!
- Escargoon: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Dis Walney: Ahh, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm the mother of a king.
Born to Be Mild - Part I
Born to Be Mild - Part II
The Thing About the Ring
A Dental Dilemma
- King Dedede: There goes my limo!
- Escargoon: Thanks, Kirby.
Cappy Town Down
Fright to the Finish
- Tiff: You brought Kirby here because this is where you make nightmares! But he's not afraid of you and your tricks.
- Tiff: eNeMeE is really a living nightmare, so the only place you could beat him was inside a dream. Good work, Kirby! You are the only Star Warrior who gets the secret of the Star Rod and can use it against eNeMeE!
- Tiff: [About Tuff, Meta Knight, and the Cappies] We better go look for the others now.
- Tiff: And so Kirby saved the universe and proved himself to be the greatest Star Warrior of all... and life in Dream Land went back to normal. But I suppose that with Kirby around, life will always be an adventure. Isn't that right, Kirby?
- Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby
- Kerry Williams - Tiff
- Kayzie Rogers - Tuff, Lady Like, Hana, Princess Rona, and Honey
- Ted Lewis - King Dedede, Escargoon, Amon, Escargoon's Mother, Crowmon, and Maimaigoon.
- Eric Stuart - Meta Knight, Gus, Blade Knight, Coo, Slice n' Splice, and Yamikage
- Andrew Rannells - Chief Bookum (75-100), Nightmare, Rick, Benikage, and Max Flexer
- Maddie Blaustein - Chef Kawasaki, Gengu, Tuggle, Biblio, Waddle Doo, Mr. Curio, Melman, Hardy, Bonkers, and Chef Nagoya
- Mike Pollock - Mayor Len, Samo, Kit Cosmos, and Chef Shittake.
- Amy Birnbaum - Spikehead and Mabel
- David Lapkin - Sir Ebrum, Dr. Yabui, Mr. Chip, and Dis Walney
- Veronica Taylor - Fololo, Falala, and Sirica
- Darren Dunstan - Kine and Dr. Moro
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chief Bookum (1-75)
- Tara Jayne - Fololo, Falala, and Commander Vee
- Dan Green - NME Salesmand and Whispy Woods
- Kevin Kolack - Tokkori and Knuckle Joe
- Jim Napolitano - Kabu and Iroo
- James Carter Cathcart - Sir Gallant
- Lisa Ortiz - Buttercup, Mabel, and Lovely