The Legend of Zelda series
(Redirected from Legend of Zelda: Other: Games (Unidentified))
- 1 Games
- 1.1 The Legend of Zelda
- 1.2 The Adventure of Link
- 1.3 A Link to the Past
- 1.4 Link: The Faces of Evil
- 1.4.1 Zelda
- 1.4.2 King Harkinian
- 1.4.3 Gwonam
- 1.4.4 Witch
- 1.4.5 Morshu
- 1.4.6 Gannon
- 1.4.7 Goronu
- 1.4.8 Harlequin
- 1.4.9 Townsfolk
- 1.4.10 Glutko
- 1.4.11 Militron
- 1.4.12 Lupay
- 1.4.13 Fish Lady
- 1.4.14 Ipo
- 1.4.15 Ice Queen
- 1.4.16 Fisherman
- 1.4.17 Frozen lady
- 1.4.18 Crazy midget
- 1.4.19 Blacksmith
- 1.4.20 Old sailor
- 1.4.21 Fat lady
- 1.4.22 Blacksmith's daughter
- 1.4.23 Fairies
- 1.5 Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
- 1.5.1 Introduction
- 1.5.2 Impa
- 1.5.3 The Merchant
- 1.5.4 Lubonga
- 1.5.5 Lika
- 1.5.6 Hungry Girl
- 1.5.7 Water Lady
- 1.5.8 Yokan
- 1.5.9 Grimbo
- 1.5.10 Gibdo
- 1.5.11 Mayor Cravendish
- 1.5.12 Harbanno
- 1.5.13 Iron Knuckle
- 1.5.14 Armos
- 1.5.15 The Three Witches
- 1.5.16 The Fairies
- 1.5.17 Myra
- 1.5.18 Lady Alma
- 1.5.19 Wizzrobe
- 1.5.20 Ganon
- 1.5.21 Lord Kiro
- 1.5.22 Hektan
- 1.5.23 Duke Onkled
- 1.5.24 Omfak
- 1.6 Link's Awakening
- 1.7 Ocarina of Time
- 1.8 Majora's Mask
- 2 Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
- 3 Four Swords Adventures
- 4 The Minish Cap
- 5 See also
- 6 External links
- The man in the first cave: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!
- Random Villager: Eyes of Gannon are everywhere.
- Villager: I'm sorry. I know nothing.
- Villager: If all else fails, use fire!
- Bagu: Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man.
- You've got to be kidding!
- Why'd you do that?
Link: I just saved you from Gannon!
You did not!
- What, Link? You saved me! Teed
- My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
- Hmm, how can we help?
- (flies in on a magic carpet) Your majesty, Gannon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai.
- (opens parchment) It is written: only Link can defeat Gannon.
- There is no time. Your sword is enough.
- (does a loop-de-loop on his magic carpet) Squadala! We're off!
- These are the Faces of Evil. You must conquer each.
- Here is the map! Where do you wish to go?
- Look, what has happened!
- Look and see, Goronu.
- See how Harlequin captures Koridians?
- Look how Militron makes his warriors.
- Consider Lupay the most dangerous of Gannon's minions.
- Through the eye of Glutko lies the shrine of Koridai.
- At last, you have the vision to find my house! Now you will see the sand croomies that prevent your approach to Gannon (gives Link a lantern). Go with many blessings!
- Well done, Link! Gannon is once again imprisoned! Come! Look, already Koridai is returning to harmony! The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful?
- As it is written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
- I may be old and ugly... (grabs steam from the pot, throws it in) But I still know a few tricks! Bring some grappleberries, I'll show you a good one.
- (tosses berries into cauldron) Stir the berries in the tub! Let the juices soak the glove! Let Link fight and never cower! For his glove, a glove of power!
- Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies.
- Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little... mmmmm... richer!
- (appears) In the darkest nightmare hour, when not moon nor sun has risen, I take Zelda in my power. I shall keep her in my prison!
- Join me, Link, and I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will die! (shoves face into screen)
- No! Not into the pit! It burns! (sealed within the Book of Koridai)
- (using necromancy magic on a skeleton) Wake up, sleepy bones! Find the living and cut their vile throats... huh. (skeleton fully animated and armed)
- (takes off hood) I may be hideous, but after a year of being frozen (emphasised), you will beg to join me, gwa-HUH, HUH!
- You can't kill me! No, no, ooh... (disintegrates into ash)
- Do you know what it means when you lose your last rubie? Now you work for me! (Uses shoulder mark to turn Koridian into minion) Take him away!
- (appearing) I'd say your chances are a million to none, but let's have fun, anyway! (shoots shoulder ray)
- (appearing) Now you see me, (disappearing) now you don't!
- (Deflates and flies across the room) Lucky shot!
- Where ya headin', partner?
Link: I'm off to fight Glutko.
- Don't fight him! Feed him... (eats) ... something spicy! Know what I mean?
- Oh, I'm simply famished! (Grabs Koridian and eats him). Tastes like a daira! Perhaps just ONE MOOOORRE?
- Oh, goodie! Mashed Link for the main course! (trying to grab Link)
- (after eating a bomb) Uh-oh! (explodes)
- Worthless Koridian, (Koridian leaps onto hand) you must be hardened with fire! (Incinerates Koridian, now an armored minion) Go and kill! (soldier marches forth)
- (breathing fire, sword stance) Feel the fire of war!
- Now, you must die!
- (armor cracks, revealing a little old man in underwear) Oh, my goodness, this is awful!
- (holds out gemstone) With this ruby, I'll replace your soul. You will obey! (hypnotises Koridian, who then howls and transforms into minion, continues to howl)
- I spy with my eye, someone who must die!
- I will not die! Howl! (disappears)
- (Chops fish) Dairas came straight from the crater 'till I boarded the vent. Use the skull for a latch and not one Daira's figured it out.
- I am the reader, Ipo. If you bring me the book of Koridai, I will gladly read the secret verse.
- (opens the Book of Koridai) Listen! Such is the power of the Prince of Darkness that he can kill with a single look! Attacks against Gannon will prove fruitless, unless Link attacks with the sacred book! (closes book)
- (looks into mirror) Before you face the foul fiend Gannon, (a castle appears in mirror) you must conquer Fortress Centrum, (treasure appears in mirror with a brown hand reaching it) where the treasure of death is hidden. Bring it to me. Be gone! (disappears).
- This shield both sword and spear deflects, but cannot stop the violent curse. (adds a crystal to Link's shield) This crystal makes the shield reflect, cursing the curser with twice the curse. (disappears)
- Biggest crab I ever caught! Hehe!
Link: It's a Gohma!
- You're pretty good. (creates a sword and gives it to Link) Here.
- (weaving a fishing net) Keep going, boy. You're doing real well. Once you get rid of Gannon, we can get back to fishing!
- Help! Ganon froze the fountain, I'm stuck! (freezes)
- Here, have some Water of Life. (gives vase to Link) (drinking sounds) My, you're thirsty! Oh, my goodness! (freezes)
- The stars are made of ice, thus the night is cold. Bring the crystal from Saragone, and I will prove the light of ice penetrates more than fire.
- Now, if we make a simple vacuum and spin the ice, just so... (opens lantern lid) there!
- (chained to a mountain) Please Link, jump and cut these chains. The Arpagos are driving me crazy.
- Thanks. Say, you have a fire diamond, don't you?
- Then let me fix your sword. (tempers crystal into Link's sword a few times) Let's see how it works. (Fires a energy beam from sword off-camera)
- Gets mighty dark with all the evil about. Keep this lantern full -- it'll light your way! (gives lantern to Link)
- Not many left, Link. There's DRULIK!!! (Gasps for air) 'Roun' the side of Glutko! Uuuaaaaaaayyy...
- (going towards Link) You're not afraid of dragons, are you?
- (Molests Link) Then give my necklace back from Gleeok, OK? Pretty please?
- How sweet! (kisses Link) My husband gave me this. He's an Aboma now. Here. (pulls out a canteen) It's not much, but it'll still carry water.
- My hero! (grabs and kisses Link) Won't you please jump across that little chasm and cut my daddy's chains, pretty please? Have a heart!
- You're doing great, Link. You're our hero!
- Here's a life heart. We know you can beat Gannon.
- Here's some Water of Life. Drink, Link.
- King Harkinian: Zelda, Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon. I'm going to Gamelon to aid him.
- Zelda: But, Father, what if something happens to you?
- King Harkinian: I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me. If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.
- Zelda: Impa?!
- Impa: Don't worry, Zelda. The Triforce of Wisdom promises your father will safely return.
- King Harkinian: Enough! My ship sails in the morning. (a dinner bell rings) I wonder what's for dinner.
- Link: Oh, boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!
- (one month later)
- Zelda: (sighs) A whole month gone, and still no word.
- Impa: I'm certain he's alright.
- Link: Yeah! That old Ganon's no match for the King!
- Zelda: Link, go to Gamelon and find my father.
- Link: Great! I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!
- (later still)
- Zelda: Wake up, Impa! We're going to Gamelon.
- Impa: Alright, dear. I'll get the Triforce of Wisdom.
- Oh, my! It looks like everyone's been taken to Tykogi Tower!
- Yes... Oh, my! Your father has been captured!
- Link's been in a terrible fight! I can't tell what happened!
- Oh, dear! Wizzrobe has captured Lady Alma!
- Look how your father was captured!
- Hektan is dangerous.
- Oh, dear! Omfak is guarding the Shrine!
- It's too dark to see Ganon, but the Triforce says you can only win by falling! I wonder what that means...
- Course I'm on your side, but I still have to sell the stuff. Just pick what you want. I'll handle the Rupees...
- Sorry, Zelda! Not enough Rupees! (cash register says "No Sale") You'll have to wipe out a few Gojiras to get that.
- Everyone ran when the Gleeok came, but monsters know better than bothering me. (gives a newly knitted shroud to Zelda) Here's a shroud that scares the wraps off Gibdo.
- Hello, deary! Oh, just a minute! (runs offscreen and comes back with a pink shroud) Isn't it lovely? Bring some fairy dust and I'll make it a magic cloak.
- Oh, good! (puts the Fairy Dust on the shroud) There. Now, you can sneak up and give a monster a good shot before he sees you!
- Those darn Moblin have eaten everything! I'd give anything for an Arpago's egg!
- (cracks an egg into a frying pan) This'll make a great omelette! Here! (gives Zelda an ivory flute)
- Nice job over the Gohma pit! (hands Zelda a jug of water) Here have a drink.
Zelda: Thanks. (drinks the water)
- Hey, there's a fisherman trapped in the fish head!
- Thanks, you saved me! That's the last time I'm going fishing! See you in Sakado!
- Look, I got a new job.
- Hey, bring a heat crystal. I'll fix up your sword.
- Let's see. (fashions the heat crystal into the sword) That oughta do it! (shoots a beam from the sword) Works pretty good! (hands the sword to Zelda)
- Hmm, aren't you a might puny to go up against Ganon?
Zelda: I'll do alright.
- That's the spirit! Bring some Hanyu Spore if you want a bit more punch.
- You're back! Now, give me your glove! (throws Zelda's glove and the Hanyu Spore into a fire)
- Heh heh, don't worry. Here. (hands Zelda a gauntlet)
Zelda: A power glove! Great!
- (playing the pipe organ) For the dead shall rise, and the living shall be their slaves! SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!
- The shroud! No! It's Gonen.... (Zelda places the shroud on Gibdo and he disappears)
- This is illegal, you know.
- Oh, the indignity! Please, Your Highness, would you kindly cut the chains that bind me?
- Ouch! Thank you, Princess. I managed to conceal this magic lantern. I hope it can be of use.
- My cakes will burn!
- Come on! Hurry! It's awful! Mayor Cravendish has been chained in the tower! Oh, my cakes! Come see me in Sakado!
- (holds up a loaf of bread) Your friend Link could eat ten of these!
Zelda: (laughs) At least!
- Ha! The Arpagoes will die for them!
- You dare defy me?! You will die!
Zelda: Guess again, Iron Knuckle!
- (upon seeing Iron Knuckle's crumbled body) He's dead. Let's get outta here. (they both leave)
The Three Witches
- We have frozen the Fountain of Life!
- All that was good we have made evil!
- Let's bring the darkness down! (a cloud of darkness falls upon them)
- All our lovely evil, ruined! No! AHHHH!!! (all three witches disappear)
- We're free! You saved us!
- Here's a Life Heart, and some Fairy Dust.
- Have some Water of Life!
- Greetings, Princess Zelda! Do you have any Arpago's feathers?
- Good! Then let us make a cape from your shroud!
- Here, I must be off.
- This light will penetrate the darkness around Ganon, but only the Wand will defeat him. (gives the lantern to Zelda) Good luck!
- I'm not afraid of you!
- Link told me about you.
Zelda: You know Link?
- Sure. He gave me his cantine for a kiss.
Zelda: You kissed him?!
- (gives Link's cantine to Zelda) Here, it's empty anyway.
- Oh, he was a bore anyway.
- Ha! Then wait here until you are! (covers Lady Alma in rocks)
- Not the Disintegration Spell!! NOOOO!!! (incinerates)
- You are my prisoner!
- Silence! Hektan, keep the runt in chains!
- You dare bring light to my lair?! You must die! (shoots lightning from his hands)
- (Zelda waves the Wand of Gamelon at Ganon) Ah, the chains! No! (gets wrapped in golden chains) You haven't seen the last of me!
- Duke Onkled betrayed the King!
Zelda: I know.
- Strike the head of the portrait to enter Onkled's chamber.
- I'll make sure he doesn't get away!z
- Here's the traitor, Your Majesty!
- Yes, my liege!
- Yes, master.
- Ready? Am I here, or here, or here? (shoots a lighting bolt at an Armos) Hahahaha! Next!
- (Zelda shoots a sword beam at Hektan, melting him) You've killed me.....
- Don't hurt me, Zelda! I'll tell you the secret way to Resong Palace.
- Move all the way left and move the rock. This key opens the gate.
- Please, Your Omnipotence, have mercy!
King Harkinian: After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we will talk about mercy. Take him away!
- What ever I see... (shoots laser from his eye at a bird) I shall devour! (breathes fire to cook and eats it entirely)
- When I discovered you, Link, my heart skipped a beat!
- Eh? You want me to go in there? No, I think I'll wait out here... Take care of yourself, Link!
- Somebody HELP! Hey! Link! Some monsters put me up here! What should I do?! I'm afraid of heights!
- Please remember this song! And remember me!
- Yahoo, I'm fine, and you?
- BRRING! BRRING ! BRRING! CLICK ! Yees! It’s the Bucket Mouse! Thanks for calling! ... (hangs up)
Bottle Grotto Genie
- HO HO HO! I'm your bad guy this time!! HO HO HO!
- NYAH NYAH! You can't hurt me as long as I have my bottle!
- We would have been the masters of this place...But you had to come here and disrupt our plans! Heh heh! You can never defeat us!!! Let's rumble!
- (after shoplifting) I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now you'll pay the ultimate price!! (kills Link with lightning)
- Link checked the chest. Wow! This is a nice chest!
- Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?
- General Onox: I have found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons...
- Tingle: Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!
- Tingle: I may be 32, but I still believe I am a fairy!
- Inscription in Pyramid: Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness.
- This was all there was to the wind sorcerer Vaati, eh? Before the Four Sword, you were at your wit's ends. Useless cur! I did not steal enough power from the Hyruleans. My blood boils, heroes! It seethes at the sight of you! I thirst for destruction! For the pure release of rage, the power of wrath! Four Sword or no, my trident will reduce you to nothingness! I'm waiting, you worms!
- Even if you worms attack me as a group, I'll skewer the lot of you on my mighty trident!
- 'Gerudo:Once every 100 years, a special child is born unto my people. That child is destined to be the mighty guardian of the Gerudo and the desert. But this child, its heart grew twisted with every passing year. The child became a man who hungered for power at any price.
- Zelda:Link... Link... Can you hear my voice? Swiftly and suddenly, dark clouds covered all of Hyrule. Ominous clouds that filled all those who saw them with fear... A sense of dread swept across the land. Link... Hurry to Hyrule Castle...
- Zelda: Ganon... this beast was once of the Gerudo... Once human. He was called Ganondorf! King of Darkness, ancient demon reborn. The wielder of the trident!!
- Ezlo: Urk... Owowow!! I just smacked my hip on something! Well, not my hip... My... whatever it is I have now... My brim? Whatever!
- Ezlo:Hehehe! So, what do you think, Link? Pretty dark and spooky, isn't it? Makes you wanna cry, doesn't it? What? You're...not scared? Well, good! Neither am I! So, um... Come on, let's go...
- Ezlo:Hey, Link, did you ever realize how messy your hair was?
- Hylian Soldiers:!? The light force! Man. That sounded impressive. If I find it, I'm gonna shout that so loudly!
- Hylian Soldiers:By the order of the king, none shall pass. Now! Begone with you!!
- Vaati: Fool! I... But the Light Force... My power... I had such power...