Loki (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Loki is an American television series created by Michael Waldron for the streaming service Disney+, featuring the Marvel Comics character of the same name.
Glorious Purpose [1.01]
- Clerk: Please confirm to your knowledge that you are not a fully robotic being, were born an organic creature, and do in fact possess what many cultures would call a soul.
- Loki: What? "To my knowledge"? Do a lot of people not know if they're robots?
- Clerk: Thank you for your conformation. Please move through.
- [Loki goes]
- Loki: [to himself] What if I was a robot and I didn't know it?
- Clerk: The machine would melt you from the inside out. Please move along, sir.
- Loki: Are you taking me somewhere to kill me?
- Mobius: No. That's where you just were. I'm taking you some place to talk.
- Loki: I don't like to talk.
- Mobius: But you do like to lie, which you just did. Because we both know you love to talk. Talkie-talkie.
- Tom Hiddleston - Loki
- Wunmi Mosaku - Hunter B-15
- Eugene Cordero - Casey
- Tara Strong - Miss Minutes
- Owen Wilson - Mobius M. Mobius