M. S. Golwalkar
(Redirected from Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar)
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well nigh impossible it is for Races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for use in Hindusthan to learn and profit by.
- Golwalkar, Madhav Sadashiv (1947). We, or Our Nationhood Defined. pp. 43.
- Background for the above quote: Koenraad Elst writes that Golwalkar was neither a Nazi nor an anti-semite, and did not endorse the holocaust, merely called attention to it. The quote by Golwalkar has been taken out of context through the deliberate use of quote mining as part of far-left and Islamist propaganda in the discourse of Anti-Hinduism prevalent in India. In fact, Elst demonstrates that Golwalkar was a champion of Zionism and supported the Jewish state of Israel.
- The Christians committed all sorts of atrocities on the Jews by giving them the label “Killers of Christ”. Hitler is not an exception but a culmination of the 2000-year long oppression of the Jews by the Christians
- Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar (1966). A Bunch of Thoughts. pp. 210.
- ….in order to confer their lost Nationality upon exiled Jews , the British with the help of the League of Nations began to rehabilitate the old Hebrew country, Palestine, with its long lost children. The Jews had maintained their race, religion, culture and language; and all they wanted was their natural territory to complete their Nationality. The reconstruction of the Hebrew Nation on Palestine is just an affirmation of the fact that Country, Race, Religion, Culture and Language must exist unequivocally together to form the Nation idea.
- Koenraad Elst (1947). The Saffron Swastika, the notion of Hindu-Fascism. pp. 159-160.