Milton Bradley (baseball)
(Redirected from Milton Bradley)
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- All I want to do is play baseball and make a better life for my kid than I had, that's it," Bradley said to a quiet clubhouse. "I love all you guys. … I'm strong, but I'm not that strong.
- Richard Durrett (June 12, 2008). "Texas Rangers' Bradley gets emotional over TV comments". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved on 2009-01-04.
- I don't play this game to make friends.
- I really haven't even thought about it," he said. "If I somehow miraculously made it to the All-Star Game, I would be floored. I'd really be totally humbled by that. I'm just happy right now to play, to produce and to be with a good group of guys.
- Time Cowlishaw (June 6, 2008). "Star glows, ballots grow for Texas Rangers' Bradley". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved on 2009-01-04.
- I want people to say Milton Bradley was a pretty good ballplayer and a pretty good person. Anybody who is going to stand between me getting there, then they need to be eliminated.
- I'm always OK. As long as I'm black, I'm fine.
- Associated Press (August 20, 2005). "Bradley: 'I'm always OK. As long as I'm black, I'm fine'". ESPN. Retrieved on 2009-01-04.
- You can't touch the umpire. You can't spit on the umpire. I know that. But you just get to the point where you're just, "There, I got that off my chest."
- To see his boxscore lines … is to have no idea that the Indians center fielder might very well be the angriest player in baseball.