The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an open world fantasy action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, and published by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft. It is the third installment in The Elder Scrolls series of games, following The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, and preceding The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Jiub: Wake Up. We're Here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up. Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?
- Azura: [In the very beginning of the game] They have taken you from the Imperial City's prison, first by carriage, and now by boat. To the east, to Morrowind. Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.
- Female Nord: [near her cabin on the island of Solstheim] You are not welcome here, stranger, leave now!
- Maid: [at the Vivic Mages Guild] "Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt."
- Dagoth Ur: "Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the heart, and Akhulakhan. And bring Wraithguard, I have need of it."
- Dagoth Ur: "What a fool you are. I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naïve? There is no escape, no recall or intervention will work in this place. Come, lay down your weapons, it is not too late for my mercy."