(Redirected from Muslim minister)
Ulema are experts in Islamic laws.
- Oh Allah, we are told sometimes that they [the ulama] are fundamentalists, sometimes it is said they are obscurantists, sometimes it is said they are illiterates… sometimes it is said they are terrorists.
- Umm Hassan, the wife of Maulana Abdul Aziz and director of the Jamia Hafsa Madarsa, speaking in support of Maulana Abdul Rashid Ghazi, . Who Are the Women in the Islamabad Standoff? A Look Inside the Jamia Hafsa Madarsa. MEMRI (July 10, 2007).
- The mullahs are religiously-driven extremists, and they’re not like other nation-states. It’s very difficult to sit, sit across the table from them and, and, and have negotiations that make intellectual sense to us, but does not to them because they’re—they have a different drive. They consider us the, the great Satan. Israel’s the little Satan, and we know what their plans are for them. But they consider us the great Satan...
- ...the Zionist-Crusader alliance resorted to killing and arresting the truthful Ulama and the working Da'ees (We are not praising or sanctifying them; Allah sanctify whom He pleased). They killed the Mujahid Sheikh Abdullah Azzaam, and they arrested the Mujahid Sheikh Ahmad Yaseen and the Mujahid Sheikh Omar Abdur Rahman (in America).
- Sheikh Osama bin Laden in his 1996 fatwa, "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places.",
- You do not fight in the name of Allah, but you fight to further your own interests. ...You fight for power, and I know it. You always want more power.