Only Revolutions is an American road novel by writer Mark Z. Danielewski. It was released in the United States on September 12, 2006 by Pantheon Books. It was a finalist for the 2006 National Book Award for Fiction.
- Yes, maybe it's time to move on. Spare some our hurt before the World retakes what we always elude when we run.
- Because we're ever happening, coaxing a World free from US to have fun. Destroy. We're all anyone must absolutely have to enjoy.
- Because we're every happy trail, enjoining a World free of US to have fun. Enjoy. We're all anyone must absatively fails to destroy.
- Because I feer the irreparable loss of holding someone dear.
- Give US Torment, Deaths and Futures. Then curl up with you through Reunions, Abuses and Departures. Too when you arrive. When you're alone. When I go. When I'm alone. But always beside you whenever we roam
- Does anyone ever allow US?
Only our yearning out racing.
These Worlds of ours.
United if Unforgiven.
- How is forever?
- Only there is no exile anymore. There's only US.
- On we rush. Appeal's death. If it were the end all the time, it would allways be just. We are never just.
- Love kid. Lost until you give it some kick. You're too young to leave it. Too young to keep it. Love's the breath a Life still lifts when Life is finally over with.