(Redirected from Pseudo-science)
|This science article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 'Tis strange how like a very dunce,
Man, with his bumps upon his sconce,
Has lived so long, and yet no knowledge he
Has had, till lately, of Phrenology—
A science that by simple dint of
Head-combing he should find a hint of,
When scratching o'er those little pole-hills
The faculties throw up like mole hills.
- Thomas Hood, Craniology, reported in Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 597.
Examples of pseudo-scientific quotes
- If a person replaces most of the water in his body with Koranic water, his body begins to emit steam which contains the Koran. This creates a halo of steam around him, containing the Koran, which fends off Satan.
- Sharif Shukran in the United Arab Emirates who claimed to be an inventor, . The "Science" behind Healing with Koranic Holy Water. MEMRI (December 3, 2007).
- . The "Science" behind Healing with Koranic Holy Water
- Interviewer: You say that Darwin is responsible for global terrorism.
- Adnan Oktar: Yes, Darwin says that life is the struggle between the strong and the weak....The idea is reflected in Social Darwinism, which believes that whoever is more powerful militarily, politically, and in terms of technology will be superior to the weak and the oppressed, and will rule and annihilate them. This idea dominated the ideology of Hitler and Mussolini.
- . Turkish Thinker Adnan Oktar Tells about His Struggle against the Freemasons. MEMRI (September 28, 2007).