(Redirected from Rituals)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This religion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There is perfection in the presence of the lady. Lagac thrives in abundance in the presence of Nance. She chose the cennu in her holy heart and seated Ur-Nance, the beloved lord of Lagac, on the throne. She gave the lofty sceptre to the shepherd. She adorned Gudea with all her precious divine powers. The shepherd chosen by her in her holy heart, Gudea, the ruler of Lagac, placed the lyre Cow-of-Abundance among the tigi drums and placed the holy balaj drum at its side. While sacred songs and harmonious songs were performed before her, the kintur instrument praised the temple. The chief musician played the ibex horn for her: the song 'The house has been granted powers from the abzu', the sacred song of the house of Sirara about the princely powers was performed.
- Ritual. One more gaudy emptiness in place of the real thing. One more hope gone.
- Ritual and ceremony in their due times kept the world under the sky and the stars in their courses. It was astonishing what ritual and ceremony could do.
- Encyclopedic article on Ritual at Wikipedia
- The dictionary definition of ritual at Wiktionary
- Media related to Rituals at Wikimedia Commons