Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sarah Huckabee Sanders (August 13, 1982 –) is an American political aide who currently serves as White House press secretary.
- Donald Trump has never advocated violence.
-  Claim voted “Whopper of the Year” by media sources (see Trump quotes such as “Somebody knock the crap out of him for me, would ya?”)
- One of the big things my dad was running on was changing Washington, breaking that cycle, I felt like the outsider component was important and I thought he had the ability to actually win and defeat Hillary.
- Trump looking to Sarah Huckabee Sanders in tough moments (March 12, 2017)
- I think it’s probably one of -- certainly professionally -- one of the greatest honors that any person could ever have to work in any capacity within this building, and to get to do that up here in such a public way and speak on behalf of the President is absolutely an honor and something I will cherish and hope to do my very, very best every single day; and be as open, honest, and transparent with you all as humanly possible. And we’ll always work to operate at the highest level and certainly with the most amount of integrity as you can.
Quotes about Huckabee Sanders
- So tired of her smirking dishonesty. Every serious person in politics knows she is a cynical dope and her old man is, at heart, a small time carny hustler. History will judge 'em both harshly.