Super WHY! is a CGI animated show that 1st aired on PBS Kids back in 2007.
Hansel and Gretel
- Peter Piper: You can't just eat 1 of my peppers, Red.
- Red: Wait!
- Pig: What can I do so that I'm not afraid to go down the slide?
Jack and the Beanstalk
- Whyatt: It's Joy, she's crying and crying.
- Princess Pea: I can hear her crying all the way from your house. [Joy continues to cry louder] Ouch! Hurts my ears.
The Tortoise and the Hair
- Red: Double drats, we still can't decide which way to jump to win the race.
- Princess Pea: What are we gonna do?
Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
- Wonder Red: Chairs is an "airs" word. I love words that begin with -airs! [singing] Airs, chairs, stairs wonderrific you're terrifc pairs, fairs, hairs wonderrific you're terrific! -airs!
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- Joy: Why? Why?
- Whyatt: Did you hear that? Joy said my name. Why for Whyatt. And that is your first word. (To his family), MOM, DAD, JACK, COME OVER HERE!!!
- Mom: What is it, Why?
- Dad: What do you want?
- Jack: Tell us?
- Whyatt: Joy said her first word. She said my nickname, Why for Whyatt.
- [Joy babbles again]
- Jack: Come on, Whyatt, you know Joy doesn't talk yet.
- Whyatt: But she said my name. I am telling the truth. Well, This is a super big problem. And the super big problem needs us, The super reader. I need your help by the super readers. Just say Calling all Super Reader!
- Whyatt: She ran all the way up the tree!
- Princess Pea: Maybe I can reach her. [tries to reach the cat] Split pea!
- Princess Pea: We can't get her down!