Surrogates is a 2009 science fiction film, based on the 2005–2006 comic book series of the same name. Directed by Jonathan Mostow, it stars Bruce Willis, Radha Mitchell, Rosamund Pike, Jack Noseworthy, with Ving Rhames, and James Cromwell.
- [last lines]
- Male Newscaster: Still no offical word on when, or if, surrogate services can be restored. It appears, at least for now that we are on our own.
- Female Counsel: Agent Greer, we're not doctors.
- Tom: Honey, I don't know what you are. I mean, for all I know, you could be some big, fat dude sitting in his stim chair with his dick hanging out.
- [first lines]
- The Prophet: Look at yourselves. Unplug from your chairs, get up and look in the mirror. What you see is how God made you. We're not meant to experience the world through a machine.
- Big Woman: [aiming her shotgun] You're an abomination.
- Older Canter: Surrogacy is a perversion. It's an addiction. And you have to kill the addict to kill the addiction.
- Bobby: We just saved about a billion lives there.
- How do you save humanity when the only thing that's real is you?
- Human perfection. What could go wrong?
- Bruce Willis - Tom Greer
- Radha Mitchell - Jennifer Peters
- Rosamund Pike - Maggie Greer
- Jack Noseworthy - Miles Strickland
- James Cromwell - Dr. Lionel Canter
- Ving Rhames - The Prophet
- Boris Kodjoe - Andrew Stone
- James Francis Ginty - Canter Surrogate
- Tim Donovan - Surrogate Tom Greer
- Michael Cudlitz - Colonel Brendon
- Devin Ratray - Bobby Saunders
- Helena Mattsson - JJ
- Shane Dzicek - Jarod Canter