- 1. Supported Prot (re adding personal quotes)
- 2. Supported Kalki (re adding an in-between category -in addition to pro / anti)
- 3. Opposed 18.104.22.168 (re mixing pro & anti quotes)
- 4. Neutral (made note of debate re a Dr. Seuss quote; suggested discussion, but later)
- Subtotal: Opposed 214 one time; Commented on 3 other unrelated issues.
- 1. Partly supported / partly opposed (as maybe too extreme) suggestion by Eustace Tilley
- 2. Partly opposed / partly supported analysis by JeffQ regarding 214
- 3. Neutral - “Retroactively” supported temporary page protect against any edit while 214 dispute was resolved. (My support was after the fact; I arrived here too late to participate.)
- 4. Supported Kalki regarding adding good quotes found by 214;
- Supported 214 if she wanted to add good quoted;
- Opposed 214 adding to the wrong category;
- Supported 214 against Kalki’s claim that 214’s motive was an “attempt to camouflage.”
- 5. Supported Kalki/Opposed 214 on same issue mentioned above about adding to wrong category.
- 6. Supported Kalki/Opposed 214 regarding mixing pro/anti quotes together;
- Supported 214 regarding her decision to wait four (4) days and show some level of patience/generosity.
- Subtotal: Supported 214 three times; Opposed 214 four times. Commented on 3 unrelated issues.
- 1. Supported 214’s claim that she was pro-life;
- Opposed (again) 214’s request for “having no such categories at all”
- Neutral regarding 214’s preference to place “anti-abortion” quotes first
- 2. Supported 214’s request for “noting the eloquent pro-life words of some famous former pro-lifers who [later] changed their public stance…” (so long as we place quotes in correct category)
- 3. Partly supporting / Mostly opposing 214’s suggestion that Kalki owed her an apology;
- Neutral (suggesting we discuss and vote on disagreements)
- 4. Supporting Moshe’s request for 214 to justify plan to place “anti-abortion” as top category (I don’t oppose 214, as she has not substantially addressed Moshe’s question.)
- Neutral regarding Moshe’s suggestion that 214 take time off (I think it could go both ways.)
- Neutral: I suggest 214 register, and give myself as an example.
- 5. Supporting 214/Opposing Aphaia regarding 3RR allegation
- (Comments: This was a minor issue; The major issue is that we were arguing; Since 214 and Aphaia are both pro-life, my suggestion that we “value life” by being polite/respectful should be acceptable to all parties; I think ALL parties are trying to do right, ;-) but we must keep trying.)
- 6. This reiterates / clarifies issues in #6 above.
- 7. Supported Kalki on experimental page. (Made comments about previous issues.)
- 8. Supported 214’s desire to add good quotes;
- Noted that others support her on adding good quotes;
- Noted that most or all of 214’s added quotations are missing from current version of page.
- Subtotal: Supported 214 five times; Opposed 214 twice; Neutral view on 214’s request/actions twice; Commented on unrelated issues 4 times.
- Total: Supported 214 eight times; Opposed 214 seven times; Took neutral view on 214’s actions twice; Commented on issues unrelated to 214 total of ten (10) times.
- Conclusion: Based on the numbers, it appears that I am not biased.--GordonWattsDotCom 7 July 2005 06:43 (UTC)