Jump to navigation Jump to search
Science's Deadliest Accident (taglines)
Dr. Matt Hastings
- I may be just a country doctor, but I know what I know.
- The desert, it gives people wonderful ideas!
- Stephanie 'Steve' Clayton: Science or no science, a girl's got to get her hair done.
- Andy Andersen: I never saw anything like it! No footprints! No blood! No sign of a struggle! The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!
- Prof. Gerald Deemer: The history of medicine is the history of the unusual;
- Prof. Gerald Deemer: The disease of hunger, like most diseases, well, it spreads. There are 2 billion people in the world today. In 1975 there'll be 3 billion. In the year 2000, there'll be 3,625,000,000. The world may not be able to produce enough food to feed all these people. Now perhaps you'll understand what an inexpensive nutrient will mean.
- Dr. Matt Hastings: Well, not many of us look that far in the future, sir.
- Prof. Gerald Deemer: Our business is the future. No man can do it on his own, of course. You don't pull it out of your hat like a magician's rabbit. You - well, you build on what hundreds of others have learned before you.
- Stephanie 'Steve' Clayton: What does it look like?
- Dr. Matt Hastings: Oh, like something from another life scienc... quiet, yet strangely evil as if it were hiding its secrets from man.
- Stephanie 'Steve' Clayton: You make it sound so creepy.
- Dr. Matt Hastings: The unknown always is.
- Dr. Matt Hastings: But what if circumstances magnified one of them in size and strength, took it out of its primitive world, and turned it loose in ours?
- Prof. Townsend: Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel and deadly than anything that ever walked on earth!
- More terrifying than any horror known to man comes a creeping crawling monster whose towering fury no one can escape!
- Science-fiction's most terrifying thrill!
- Even Science was stunned!
- Leo G. Carroll — Prof. Gerald Deemer
- John Agar — Dr. Matt Hastings
- Mara Corday — Stephanie Clayton
- Nestor Paiva — Sheriff Jack Andrews
- Ross Elliott — Joe Burch
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|