The Hangover Part II
(Redirected from The Hangover: Part II)
- Stu: There's a demon in me.
- Alan: It's true, he has semen in him.
- Phil: Chow, We're in Bangkok?
- Chow: Holla! City of Squalor!
- Phil: Chow, what happened?
- Chow: You guys texted me. Said you fucked up and looking to party.
- Phil: Your password is baloney1?
- Chow: Well, it used to be just baloney, but now they make you add numbers.
- Kingsley: Really fuckin' annoying.
- Stu: We're looking for a little kid.
- Samir: $2,000.
- Stu: Huh?
- Samir: Maybe more, I don't know. How young you want this kid to be?
- Stu: Oh my God! We kidnapped a monk!
- Alan: We live an alternative lifestyle.
- Tracy: Phil.
- Phil: Tracy, I'm sorry.
- Tracy: Where the hell are you?
- Phil: [sighs] It happened again.
- Tracy: Don't say that. Please.
- Phil: No, this time we're really fucked up.
- Tracy: Seriously, what's wrong with you three?
- Phil: So much, Trace, I don't even know where to begin.
- Tracy: Oh, God. How bad? Like, "no wedding" bad?
- Phil: Yeah. Little worse than that.
- Phil: Do you ever do anything that doesn't end in a stand-off, Chow?
- Chow: I am an international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things.
- Stu: You have a wife?
- Chow: Yeah. We married 15 years. What, Chow not good-looking enough for a woman?
- Bangkok has them now.
- We're in Bangkok?!
- We made a pact, Wolfpack only.
- I have a demon in me.
- No one here has to know.
- We had a sick night!
- We love to party!
- Bradley Cooper - Phil Wenneck
- Ed Helms - Stu Price
- Zach Galifianakis - Alan Garner
- Justin Bartha - Doug Billings
- Ken Jeong - Leslie Chow
- Jeffrey Tambor - Sid Garner
- Sasha Barrese - Tracy Billings
- Jamie Chung - Lauren Srisai
- Mason Lee - Teddy Srisai
- Paul Giamatti - Kingsley
Encyclopedic article on The Hangover Part II at Wikipedia