The Hangover Part II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from The Hangover: Part II)
The Hangover Part II is a 2011 American comedy film in which, two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug jet to Thailand for Stu's wedding. Stu's plan for a subdued pre-wedding brunch, however, goes seriously awry. The film is the sequel to 2009's The Hangover.
- Directed by Todd Phillips. Written by Todd Phillips, Craig Mazin, and Scot Armstrong.
The Wolfpack Is Back (taglines)
- What's the matter, you never do blow before? Sometimes your heart stop, it start up again. Read a book.
- I do blow all night. Monkey jerk me off while I watch Stu make fuck with lady-boy.
- When a monkey nibbles on a penis, it's funny in any language.
- Phil: You wouldn't even be with her if it wasn't for us!
- Stu: Oh, this will be good!
- Phil: Stu, think about it! You ended up ditching Melissa... two years later, you met your true soulmate. You take Vegas out of that equation, you would've married a cunt! [Old couple looks over and gives Phil dirty looks] Oh, it's ok... No, I'm allowed to say it, it's a bachelor party. Drink up everybody! Oh wait, there's no alcohol. I forgot, we're at a fuckin' IHOP!
- Phil: Wait a second Chow. We're in Bangkok?
- Chow: Holla! City of Squalor!
- Phil: Chow, what happened?
- Chow: You guys texted me. Said you fucked up and looking to party.
- Kimmy: This one was following me like little puppy dog all around, all night, saying that he fall in love with me, asked to marry me.
- Alan: Classic Stu.
- Kimmy: I dance for him, he tickle me, we have sex...
- Phil: You're not married yet. It's no big deal.
- Stu: It's cheating. No offense to you, you're a lovely woman, it's a violation of my moral code.
- Kimmy: What code is that? Stu you loved it, you were crying saying how special it was. I had to slow down so I didn't drop my load too quick.
- Stu: Load?
- Alan: What load?
- Kimmy: Oh you know, my sperm.
- Stu: That is wrong, you're talking about my sperm. Where would your sperm come from?
- Kimmy: My balls. You're in Bangkok, there's a reason they don't call it Bangcunt!
- Stu: Woah! Here's the deal man, I got a dark side. There's a demon in me.
- Alan: It's true, he has semen in him.
- Stu: I said demon.
- Alan: But you also have semen in you remember, from the...
- Stu: It's not relevant, but thank you Alan.
- Phil: Your password is baloney1?
- Chow: Well, it used to be just baloney, but now they make you add numbers.
- Kingsley: Really fuckin' annoying.
- Stu: We're looking for a little kid.
- Samir: $2,000.
- Stu: Huh?
- Samir: Maybe more, I don't know. How young you want this kid to be?
- Stu: Oh my God! We kidnapped a monk!
- Alan: We live an alternative lifestyle.
- Tracy: Phil.
- Phil: Tracy, I'm sorry.
- Tracy: Where the hell are you?
- Phil: [sighs] It happened again.
- Tracy: Don't say that. Please.
- Phil: No, this time we're really fucked up.
- Tracy: Seriously, what's wrong with you three?
- Phil: So much, Trace, I don't even know where to begin.
- Tracy: Oh, God. How bad? Like, "no wedding" bad?
- Phil: Yeah. Little worse than that.
- Phil: Do you ever do anything that doesn't end in a stand-off, Chow?
- Chow: I am an international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things.
- Stu: You have a wife?
- Chow: Yeah. We married 15 years. What, Chow not good-looking enough for a woman?
- Bangkok has them now.
- We're in Bangkok?!
- We made a pact, Wolfpack only.
- I have a demon in me.
- No one here has to know.
- We had a sick night!
- We love to party!
- Bradley Cooper - Phil Wenneck
- Ed Helms - Stu Price
- Zach Galifianakis - Alan Garner
- Justin Bartha - Doug Billings
- Ken Jeong - Leslie Chow
- Jeffrey Tambor - Sid Garner
- Sasha Barrese - Tracy Billings
- Jamie Chung - Lauren Srisai
- Mason Lee - Teddy Srisai
- Paul Giamatti - Kingsley
Encyclopedic article on The Hangover Part II on Wikipedia
- The Hangover: Part II quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- The Hangover: Part II at Rotten Tomatoes
- More Hangover quotes
|The Hangover (2009) · The Hangover Part II (2011) · The Hangover Part III (2013)|