The Legend of Zelda series
- 1 Games
- 2 The Legend of Zelda
- 2.1 The Adventure of Link
- 2.2 A Link to the Past
- 2.3 Link: The Faces of Evil
- 2.3.1 Zelda
- 2.3.2 King Harkinian
- 2.3.3 Gwonam
- 2.3.4 Witch
- 2.3.5 Morshu
- 2.3.6 Gannon
- 2.3.7 Goronu
- 2.3.8 Harlequin
- 2.3.9 Townsfolk
- 2.3.10 Glutko
- 2.3.11 Militron
- 2.3.12 Lupay
- 2.3.13 Fish Lady
- 2.3.14 Ipo
- 2.3.15 Ice Queen
- 2.3.16 Fisherman
- 2.3.17 Frozen lady
- 2.3.18 Crazy midget
- 2.3.19 Blacksmith
- 2.3.20 Old sailor
- 2.3.21 Hooker
- 2.3.22 Blacksmith's daughter
- 2.3.23 Fairies
- 2.4 Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
- 2.5 Link's Awakening
- 2.6 Ocarina of Time
- 2.7 Majora's Mask
- 3 Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
- 4 Four Swords Adventures
- 5 The Minish Cap
- 6 See also
- 7 External links
- The man in the first cave:It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!
- I found a mirror under the table.
- Looks like I can get in the fireplace.
- I am Error.
- South of kings tomb in Mido is a tunnel.
- Tis funny indeed.
- If all else fails use fire.
- Sorry. I know nothing.
- Error knows a secret.
- Ask Error of Ruto about the palace.
- Eyes of Ganon are everywhere. Be careful.
- Return crystal to palace in Parapa.
- Do not go South without a candle.
- Only a hammer can destroy a road block.
- Talk with my father before you leave town.
- Each town has a wise man. Learn from him.
- Get candle in Parapa Palace. Go West.
- Find the heart in Southern Parapa.
- I am much too busy to talk to a stranger.
- Hello Young Fellow.
- The River Devil eats those who are weak.
Wise Man (One in Each Town)
- In Parapa desert use this magic to survive.
- I can restore your health.
- Bagu is my name. Show my note to River Man.
- You've got to be kidding!
- Why'd you do that?
Link: I just saved you from Gannon!
You did not!
- What, Link? You saved me!
- My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
- Hmm, how can we help?
- (flies in on a magic carpet) Your majesty, Gannon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai.
- (opens parchment) It is written: only Link can defeat Gannon.
- There is no time. Your sword is enough.
- (does a loop-de-loop on his magic carpet) Squadala! We're off!
- These are the Faces of Evil. You must conquer each.
- Here is the map! Where do you wish to go?
- Look, what has happened!
- Look and see, Goronu.
- See how Harlequin captures Koridians?
- Look how Militron makes his warriors.
- Consider Lupay the most dangerous of Gannon's minions.
- Through the eye of Glutko lies the shrine of Koridai.
- At last, you have the vision to find my house! Now you will see the sand croomies that prevent your approach to Gannon (gives Link a lantern). Go with many blessings!
- Well done, Link! Gannon is once again imprisoned! Come! Look, already Koridai is returning to harmony! The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful?
- As it is written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
- I may be old and ugly... (grabs steam from the pot, throws it in) But I still know a few tricks! Bring some grappleberries, I'll show you a good one.
- (tosses berries into cauldron) Stir the berries in the tub! Let the juices soak the glove! Let Link fight and never cower! For his glove, a glove of power!
- Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies.
- Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little... mmmmm... richer!
- (appears) In the darkest nightmare hour, when not moon nor sun has risen, I take Zelda in my power. I shall keep her in my prison!
- Join me, Link, and I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will die! (shoves face into screen)
- No! Not into the pit! It burns! (sealed within the Book of Koridai)
- (using necromancy magic on a skeleton) Wake up, sleepy bones! Find the living and cut their vile throats... huh. (skeleton fully animated and armed)
- (takes off hood) I may be hideous, but after a year of being frozen (emphasised), you will beg to join me, gwa-HUH, HUH!
- You can't kill me! No, no, ooh... (disintegrates into ash)
- Do you know what it means when you lose your last rubie? Now you work for me! (Uses shoulder mark to turn Koridian into minion) Take him away!
- (appearing) I'd say your chances are a million to none, but let's have fun, anyway! (shoots shoulder ray)
- (appearing) Now you see me, (disappearing) now you don't!
- (Deflates and flies across the room) Lucky shot!
- Where ya headin', partner?
Link: I'm off to fight Glutko.
- Don't fight him! Feed him... (eats) ... something spicy! Know what I mean?
- Oh, I'm simply famished! (Grabs Korean and eats him). Tastes like a diahrea! Perhaps just ONE MOOOORRE?
- Oh, goodie! Mashed Link for the main course! (trying to grab Link)
- (after eating a bomb) Uh-oh! (explodes)
- Worthless Korean, (Koridian leaps onto hand) you must be hardened with fire! (Incinerates Koridian, now an armored minion) Go and kill! (soldier marches forth)
- (breathing fire, sword stance) Feel the fire of war!
- Now, you must die!
- (armor cracks, revealing a little old man in underwear) Oh, my goodness, this is awful!
- (holds out gemstone) With this ruby, I'll replace your soul. You will obey! (hypnotises Koridian, who then howls and transforms into minion, continues to howl)
- I spy with my eye, someone who must die!
- I will not die! Howl! (disappears)
- (Chops fish) Diahrea came straight from the crater 'till I boarded the vent. Use the skull for a latch and not one Diahrea's figured it out.
- I am the reader, Ipo. If you bring me the book of Koridai, I will gladly read the secret verse.
- (opens the Book of Koridai) Listen! Such is the power of the Prince of Darkness that he can kill with a single look! Attacks against Gannon will prove fruitless, unless Link attacks with the sacred book! (closes book)
- (looks into mirror) Before you face the foul fiend Gannon, (a castle appears in mirror) you must conquer Fortress Centrum, (treasure appears in mirror with a brown hand reaching it) where the treasure of death is hidden. Bring it to me. Be gone! (disappears).
- This shield both sword and spear deflects, but cannot stop the violent curse. (adds a crystal to Link's shield) This crystal makes the shield reflect, cursing the curser with twice the curse. (disappears)
- Biggest crab I ever caught! Hehe!
Link: It's a Ghonorrea!
- You're pretty good. (creates a sword and gives it to Link) Here.
- Keep going, BOI. You're doing real well. Once you get rid of Gannon, we can get back to fishing!
- Help! Ganon froze the fountain, I'm stuck! (freezes)
- Here, have some Water of Life. (gives vase to Link) (drinking sounds) My, you're thirsty! Oh, my goodness! (freezes)
- The stars are made of ice, thus the night is cold. Bring the crystal from Saragone, and I will prove the light of ice penetrates more than fire.
- Now, if we make a simple vacuum and spin the ice, just so... (opens lantern lid) there!
- (chained to a mountain) Please Link, jump and cut these chains. The Arpagos are driving me crazy.
- Thanks. Say, you have a fire diamond, don't you?
- Then let me fix your sword. (tempers crystal into Link's sword a few times) Let's see how it works. (Fires a energy beam from sword off-camera)
- Gets mighty dark with all the evil about. Keep this lantern, fool -- it'll light your way! (gives lantern to Link)
- Not many left, Link. There's DRULIK!!! (Gasps for air) 'Roun' the side of Glutko! Uuuaaaaaaayyy...
- (going towards Link) You're not afraid of dragons, are you?
- (Molests Link) Then give my necklace back from Gleeok, OK? Pretty please?
- How sweet! (kisses Link) My husband gave me this. He's an Aboma now. Here. (pulls out a canteen) It's not much, but it'll still carry water.
- My hero! (grabs and kisses Link) Won't you please jump across that little chasm and cut my daddy's chains, pretty please? Have a heart!
- You're doing great, Link. You're our hero!
- Here's a life heart. We know you can beat Gannon.
- Here's some Water of Life. Drink, Link.
- When I discovered you, Link, my heart skipped a beat!
- Eh? You want me to go in there? No, I think I'll wait out here... Take care of yourself, Link!
- Somebody HELP! Hey! Link! Some monsters put me up here! What should I do?! I'm afraid of heights!
- Please remember this song! And remember me!
- Yahoo, I'm fine, and you?
- BRRING! BRRING ! BRRING! CLICK ! Yees! It’s the Bucket Mouse! Thanks for calling! ... (hangs up)
Bottle Grotto Genie
- HO HO HO! I'm your bad guy this time!! HO HO HO!
- NYAH NYAH! You can't hurt me as long as I have my bottle!
- We would have been the masters of this place...But you had to come here and disrupt our plans! Heh heh! You can never defeat us!!! Let's rumble!
- (after shoplifting) I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now you'll pay the ultimate price!! (kills Link with lightning)
- Link checked the chest. Wow! This is a nice chest!
- Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?
- General Onox: I have found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons...
- Tingle: Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!
- Tingle: I may be 32, but I still believe I am a fairy!
- Inscription in Pyramid: Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness.
- This was all there was to the wind sorcerer Vaati, eh? Before the Four Sword, you were at your wit's ends. Useless cur! I did not steal enough power from the Hyruleans. My blood boils, heroes! It seethes at the sight of you! I thirst for destruction! For the pure release of rage, the power of wrath! Four Sword or no, my trident will reduce you to nothingness! I'm waiting, you worms!
- Even if you worms attack me as a group, I'll skewer the lot of you on my mighty trident!
- 'Gerudo:Once every 100 years, a special child is born unto my people. That child is destined to be the mighty guardian of the Gerudo and the desert. But this child, its heart grew twisted with every passing year. The child became a man who hungered for power at any price.
- Zelda:Link... Link... Can you hear my voice? Swiftly and suddenly, dark clouds covered all of Hyrule. Ominous clouds that filled all those who saw them with fear... A sense of dread swept across the land. Link... Hurry to Hyrule Castle...
- Zelda: Ganon... this beast was once of the Gerudo... Once human. He was called Ganondorf! King of Darkness, ancient demon reborn. The wielder of the trident!!
- Ezlo: Urk... Owowow!! I just smacked my hip on something! Well, not my hip... My... whatever it is I have now... My brim? Whatever!
- Ezlo:Hehehe! So, what do you think, Link? Pretty dark and spooky, isn't it? Makes you wanna cry, doesn't it? What? You're...not scared? Well, good! Neither am I! So, um... Come on, let's go...
- Ezlo:Hey, Link, did you ever realize how messy your hair was?
- Hylian Soldiers:!? The light force! Man. That sounded impressive. If I find it, I'm gonna shout that so loudly!
- Hylian Soldiers:By the order of the king, none shall pass. Now! Begone with you!!
- Vaati: Fool! I... But the Light Force... My power... I had such power...