Thomas & Friends/Season 13
(Redirected from Thomas and Friends/Season 13)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 13
- Thomas: I'm sorry, sir. I was–
- The Fat Controller: You are causing confusion and delay! The Duke and Duchess have no wood, straw bales, or eggs. Now I see you have them all here. Cranky is broken and you, Thomas, think it's a good time to try being a bird!
The Lion of Sodor
- The Mayor: This is the finest statue I've ever seen!
- The Fat Controller: And the cleanest!
- Emily: Cinders and ashes! You're bright pink, James! [laughs]
- Toby: Fizzling fireboxes, James! You're a big pink engine! [laughs]
- Diesel: What are you doing, James? You're a big pink steamie! [laughs]
- Percy: James… you're all... pink! Ha, ha! What a funny colo(u)r!
- [they all laugh]
- Gordon: I'd hide, too if I was bright pink!
- Spencer: Oh, dear, James. Bright pink really isn't your colo(u)r!
- Thomas: Please, sir. We can't stay long. The children mustn't be late for the party.
- Sir "Topham" Hatt: Oh, party, schmarty, Thomas. We have plenty of time! You worry too much!
- Mr. Bubbles: Slow down, Thomas! You're spilling my bubble liquid!
The Early Bird
- Victor: What's that noise, boss?
- Kevin: Who knows, Kevin? Who knows? Some early bird.
- Victor: [to Thomas and Charlie] Steady, boys!
Thomas and the Pigs
- Thomas: [after the piglets] Aww, that little piglet is looking at me!
Time for a Story
- Thomas: I mustn't be late for story time! I'll chuff and I'll puff to be there on time!
- Percy: [to Dowager Hatt] Happy birthday, Ma'am. Here is your very special birthday present!
Toby's New Whistle
- Victor: Easy does it, Kevin, my friend. Left a little, no, right a little. Perfect! Very good, my friend!
A Blooming Mess
- The Fat Controller: Emily, you must go to Maithwaite and collect flowers for the new window-boxes…
- Emily: Flowers? How lovely! I know all about flowers. I know that buttercups are yellow–
- The Fat Controller: Emily! ...And then take them to Knapford Station.
- Emily: Yes, sir.
Thomas and the Runaway Kite
- Thomas: I will catch up with the runaway kite! I'll huff, and I'll puff with all of my might! I'm the fastest engine on Sodor!
- Victor: Sizzling Sodor! What has happened to my beautiful Steamworks?
Splish, Splash, Splosh
- Thomas: Here I come! Splish… Splash… SPLOSH!
- [water flies into the air, and splashes on Botti and the Fat Controller]
- The Fat Controller: Thomas!
The Biggest Present of All
- Thomas: I was trying to find you a welcome present, Hiro. Something special from Sodor, but I couldn't find anything. I'm sorry.
- Hiro: Thomas, my friend. You must not worry. My welcome present is right here - being here with my friends is the biggest present of all, and the most special present from Sodor, there is nothing more special!
- Gordon: Perishing pistons!
Henry's Good Deeds
- The Bird Watcher: Well done, Henry!
- Thomas: Farmer Trotter is waiting for you, bees. You will like living on his farm.
Hiro Helps Out
- Hiro: I'm not Master of the Railway, I'm Master of the Muddle!
|Ben Small||UK||Thomas and Toby|
|Keith Wickham||Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, the Fat Controller, Sir Lowham Hatt, the Mayor of Sodor and Mr. Bubbles|
|Martin Sherman||US||Thomas and Percy|
|Kerry Shale||UK||Thomas and Spencer|
|US||Henry, Gordon, James, Kevin, Sir Bertram Topham Hatt, Sir Lowham Hatt and the Maithwaite Stationmaster|
|William Hope||Edward, Toby, Rocky, Farmer McColl, Farmer Trotter, and The Maithwaite Stationmaster|
|Stephen Hatt||Thomas and the Runaway Kite only|
|Spencer, Charlie, Rocky, Cranky, Kevin, Farmer McColl, Farmer Trotter, The Maithwaite Stationmaster, The Knapford Stationmaster and The Bird Watcher|
|Teresa Gallagher||Emily, Rosie, Mavis, Lady Hatt, The Teacher and Bridget Hatt and her friends|
|Jules de Jongh||US|
|Glenn Wrage||US||Spencer, Charlie and Cranky|
|David Bedella||Victor and the Mayor of Sodor|
|Michael Brandon||Diesel, Sir Bertram Topham Hatt, Mr. Bubbles and the Narrator|
|Mark Moraghan||The Narrator||Snow Tracks from "Santa's Little Engine" DVD only|