Thomas & Friends/Season 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Thomas and Friends/Season 13)
Thomas & Friends Season 13
Creaky Cranky [13.1]
- Thomas: I'm sorry, sir. I was–
- The Fat Controller: You are causing confusion and delay! The Duke and Duchess have no wood, straw bales, or eggs. Now I see you have them all here. Cranky is broken and you, Thomas, think it's a good time to try being a bird!
The Lion of Sodor [13.2]
- The Mayor: This is the finest statue I've ever seen!
- The Fat Controller: And the cleanest!
Tickled Pink [13.3]
- Emily: Cinders and ashes! You're bright pink, James! [laughs]
- Toby: Fizzling fireboxes, James! You're a big pink engine! [laughs]
- Diesel: What are you doing, James? You're a big pink steamie! [laughs]
- Percy: James… you're all... pink! Ha, ha! What a funny colour!
- [they all laugh]
- Gordon: I'd hide, too if I was bright pink!
- Spencer: Oh, dear, James. Bright pink really isn't your colour!
Double Trouble [13.4]
- Thomas: Please, sir. We can't stay long. The children mustn't be late for the party.
- Sir "Topham" Hatt: Oh, party, schmarty, Thomas. We have plenty of time! You worry too much!
Slippy Sodor [13.5]
- Mr. Bubbles: Slow down, Thomas! You're spilling my bubble liquid!
The Early Bird [13.6]
- Victor: What's that noise, boss?
- Kevin: Who knows, Kevin? Who knows? Some early bird.
Play Time [13.7]
- Victor: [to Thomas and Charlie] Steady, boys!
Thomas and the Pigs [13.8]
- Thomas: [after the piglets] Aww, that little piglet is looking at me!
Time for a Story [13.9]
- Thomas: I mustn't be late for story time! I'll chuff and I'll puff to be there on time!
Percy's Parcel [13.10]
- Percy: [to Dowager Hatt] Happy birthday, Ma'am. Here is your very special birthday present!
Toby's New Whistle [13.11]
- Victor: Easy does it, Kevin, my friend. Left a little, no, right a little. Perfect! Very good, my friend!
A Blooming Mess [13.12]
- The Fat Controller: Emily, you must go to Maithwaite and collect flowers for the new window-boxes…
- Emily: Flowers? How lovely! I know all about flowers. I know that buttercups are yellow–
- The Fat Controller: Emily! ...And then take them to Knapford Station.
- Emily: Yes, sir.
Thomas and the Runaway Kite [13.13]
- Thomas: I will catch up with the runaway kite! I'll huff, and I'll puff with all of my might! I'm the fastest engine on Sodor!
Steamy Sodor [13.14]
- Victor: Sizzling Sodor! What has happened to my beautiful Steamworks?
Splish, Splash, Splosh [13.15]
- Thomas: Here I come! Splish… Splash… SPLOSH!
- [water flies into the air, and splashes on Botti and the Fat Controller]
- The Fat Controller: Thomas!
The Biggest Present of All [13.16]
- Thomas: I was trying to find you a welcome present, Hiro. Something special from Sodor, but I couldn't find anything. I'm sorry.
- Hiro: Thomas, my friend. You must not worry. My welcome present is right here - being here with my friends is the biggest present of all, and the most special present from Sodor, there is nothing more special!
Snow Tracks [13.17]
- Gordon: Perishing pistons!
Henry's Good Deeds [13.18]
- The Bird Watcher: Well done, Henry!
Buzzy Bees [13.19]
- Thomas: Farmer Trotter is waiting for you, bees. You will like living on his farm.
Hiro Helps Out [13.20]
- Hiro: I'm not Master of the Railway, I'm Master of the Muddle!