Thomas & Friends/Season 7
(Redirected from Thomas and Friends/Season 7)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 7
- The Fat Controller: Thomas, meet Emily.
- Thomas: Hello, Emily.
- Emily: Hello, Thomas.
- The Fat Controller: Emily, collect your coaches. You and your driver must learn the line.
- Emily: Yes, sir.
- Driver: [to Emily] These aren't your sort of coaches, but I suppose they'll do.
- Annie and Clarabel: How dare he say "we'll do"!
Percy Gets it Right
- Percy: I've got important news - the tracks on Toby's line are wobbly!
- Gordon: Ha! Old and wobbly just like Toby! That's not news! Can't stop to listen to your silly chatter! [leaves]
- Percy: Gordon never listens to me.
- [after hearing the news about Thomas and his mishap on Toby's line]
- Gordon: Worry wheels!
- James: Fussy funnel!
Bill, Ben and Fergus
- Thomas: Hello. Where are you going?
- Fergus: To the quarry.
- Thomas: Watch out for Bill and Ben the twins. They love to make mischief.
- Fergus: I won't let young rascals rattle me!
- Thomas: You don't know the twins like I do!
- Fergus: Wait for the "all clear" signal. Do it right.
- Bill: There he goes again! [mocks Fergus] "Do it right", from morning till night!
- Ben: Keep your funnel out of our quarry!
The Old Bridge (UK) / The Old Iron Bridge (US)
- [Skarloey refuses to cross the bridge]
- Driver: We'll pick up the trucks
- Rheneas: But if you don't cross the bridge soon, The Fat Controller will be cross.
Edward's Brass Band
- Cranky: [after Edward is knocked off the track] You useless little engines are always in the way!
- [after Edward is mended]
- Charlie (Edward's Driver): I can hear music.
- Edward: That's not music, that's an alarm.
What's the Matter with Henry?
- Thomas: What's the matter with you, Henry?
- Henry: My boiler's grumbling.
- Thomas: Maybe it's grumbling at you!
- Percy: Hurry up, Henry!
- Henry: I can't go any faster.
- Thomas: You're just being lazy.
James and the Queen of Sodor
- James: [after Percy has splashed mud on Gordon] Keep your dirt away from me! I'm collecting the mayor today!
- Gordon: I should do that.
- James: Really? You need a washdown first!
- Gordon: Pah!
- Gordon: Is collecting the Queen of Sodor important work, too?
- The Fat Controller: Very important work. Do I have a volunteer?
- James: Very important work? I'll do it!
- The Fat Controller: Then it's settled. She's waiting at the canal.
- James: Thank you, sir!
The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop (UK) / The Refreshment Lady's Stand (US)
- The Fat Controller: The refreshment lady needs another place for another tea room.
- Peter Sam: I can find her a beautiful place.
- Refreshment lady: I knew it. It'll be a piece of cake.
- Peter Sam: Tea rooms don't leave in cakes.
- Refreshment lady: It's just my way of saying it would be fun and easy to find the right place.
- Rusty: [looks at the derailed coach] Driver said this shed is useless now.
- Peter Sam: It's not a shed. It's an old railway coach.
The Spotless Record
- Trucks: Chuff chuff chuff! You tug and huff! But you're so rusty you can't even puff!
- Arthur: Stop singing! Trucks should do as they're told!
- Thomas: Oh, Arthur, what a mess!
- The Fat Controller: What happened here?
- Arthur: The trucks were singing. I told them to stop but they made me go too fast.
- Thomas: Please, sir. It's my fault.
- [he explains about Arthur's mishap]
- The Fat Controller: Arthur, it's fruitless for me to say more, but, Thomas, you must help clear up this mess.
Toby's Windmill (UK) / Toby and the Windmill (US)
- Miller: [after Toby's mishap with the trucks] If I can't sell my flour, I will have to shut down the windmill.
- Toby: I'm sorry.
- [after the storm earlier destroyed the windmill]
- Toby: The windmill is damaged!
- Miller: This means the end of my business. I can't afford the timber to make repairs.
Bad Day at Castle Loch
- Percy: Where are you going?
- Donald: Lord Callan's Castle.
- Harvey: By Castle Loch.
- Percy: I'm glad I'm not going to Castle Loch.
- Douglas: Scared the monster might get you!
- Donald: He might!
- Douglas: There is not!
- Donald: Is too!
- Douglas: Is not!
- Donald: Is too!
- Douglas: There is not!
- Donald: Is too!
- Douglas: Is not!
- Donald: Is too!
- The Fat Controller: [on the phone] Donald and Douglas trapped by the Loch? I'll send help as soon as I can.
Rheneas and the Roller Coaster
- Rheneas: How can I make the children's day really special?
- Rusty: You know the mountains better than any engine.
- Children: [after Rheneas has stopped] It was the best school trip ever!
- The Fat Controller: You gave the children a wonderful trip. You really are a very useful engine.
- Rheneas: Oh, thank you, sir!
Salty's Stormy Tale
- Salty: It may be sunny now, matey. But there be a storm comin'.
- Thomas: [mocks him] It may be sunny now, matey. But there be a storm comin'.
- Percy: There be a fierce storm on the way, cap'n!
- Thomas: Sorry if we hurt your feelings.
- Percy: We were only copying you because we think you're grand.
- Salty: Then say no more, me hearties!
Snow Engine (UK) / Oliver the Snow Engine (US)
- Oliver: I'm a Great Western engine. I shouldn't have to shiver.
- Toad: Begging your pardon, Mr. Oliver. But I think snow is splendid.
- Oliver: Hurrumph!
- Girl: Look! Our snowman has eyes in it's tummy!
- Boy: No, it doesn't. It's Oliver!
- [the children put the snowman's clothes on Oliver]
- Children: Oliver's a wonderful snow engine!
- Trucks: [after Thomas derails] He's fallen in the water!
- Thomas: Thank you for helping me.
- Arthur: Thank you.
- Thomas: But please tell The Fat Controller because I don't like fish.
The Runaway Elephant
- Skarloey: Duncan think's he's fast. But he's just a bossy boiler.
- Rusty: Better safe than fast.
- Stationmaster: You must wait for the brake van.
- Duncan: Nonsense. I pushed heavy loads in plenty of times.
- Driver: Let's go, Duncan, but we must be careful.
Peace and Quiet
- Harvey: What's the longest train you've ever pulled?
- Salty: Have you ever worked Mersey?
- Harvey: Have you ever crashed?
- Murdoch: Please! I want some peace and quiet and I don't want to share a shed with chatterboxes.
- Harvey: [offended] No need to be rude.
- Salty: We're only being friendly, matey.
- Murdoch: I'm sorry that I was cross. I'm very pleased to share a shed with you.
- Harvey: And we're pleased to have your company.
- Salty: Aye, we are. It reminds me of a story.
Fergus Breaks the Rules (UK) / Thomas and the Search for Fergus (US)
- Diesel: The Fat Controller wants you to work at the Smelter's.
- Fergus: Me?! But I'm the pride of the Cement Works.
- Diesel: Not anymore. The Fat Controller says I'm better than you.
- Fergus: It's not fair! I love working here!
- [after Thomas has saved Fergus]
- The Fat Controller: Fergus, explain yourself.
- Fergus: I ran away. It's scary here.
- Thomas: Diesel told Fergus that you wanted him at the Smelter's forever.
- The Fat Controller: Nonsense, Fergus. You are the pride of the Cement Works. I shall send Diesel to the Smelter's, and you can go back to the Cement Works tomorrow.
- Fergus: Oh, thank you, sir!
Bulgy Rides Again
- Thomas: Bulgy, what are you doing here?
- Bulgy: I'm being repaired. I'm going back on the road.
- Emily: I think you'll be helping the new farmer. He needs to deliver his vegetables across the island.
- Bulgy: Vegetables?! I'm going to carry passengers!
- Bulgy: Silly hens! Silly passengers! You can have them both!
- Emily: The farmer still needs help with his vegetables.
- Bulgy: A vegetable bus? Hey, that's not such a bad idea!
Harold and the Flying Horse
- Percy: Don't forget to come the the Vicar's party!
- Harold: Thanks for the invitation, but duty calls!
- [upon hearing the bad news about Pegasus]
- Percy: Pegasus? That's a funny name for a horse.
- The Fat Controller: It's the name of a flying horse in a very old story.
- Percy: Flying horse?! Horses can't fly!
The Grand Opening
- [Sir Topham and Lady Hatt are on their way to the grand opening]
- Pilot: Engine trouble. Harold's not going anywhere today.
- Lady Hatt: But I've been looking forward to the grand opening all week!
- The Fat Controller: And I, my dear, will find a solution.
- [he turns his attention to the red balloon]
- Lady Hatt: Topham, you cannot be serious! Me, ride in this?!
- The Fat Controller: The wind direction is perfect. We'll be there in no time.
- [after the balloon has fallen through the tree]
- Lady Hatt: My hat is ruined!
- The Fat Controller: So is mine.
Best Dressed Engine
- Percy: I'm going to have flags and streamers.
- Thomas: I'm going to have a big red banner.
- Murdoch: What decorations will you have, Gordon?
- Gordon: Decorations aren't dignified for an important engine like me! I pull the Express!
- James: We could have a contest for the Best Dressed Engine.
- [Gordon arrives]
- Gordon: A contest! I'm bound to win any contest!
- James: You will have to be decorated. This is a Best Dressed Engine contest!
- Gordon: Not me! You'd never catch me looking so ridiculous!
Gordon and Spencer
- Gordon: Don't forget the water!
- Spencer: Who cares?!
- Thomas: He'll be in trouble soon.
- Gordon: Run out of water?
- Spencer: Yes! I must have a leaky tank!
- Gordon: Perhaps. But we'd better hurry. Everyone is waiting.
Not So Hasty Puddings (UK) / Not So Hasty Cakes (or Thomas and the Avalanche) (US)
- Thomas: [about his snowplow] I don't need that silly old thing!
- Elizabeth: Stuff and nonsense. You can't be a reliable engine if you can't get through the snow.
- Thomas: You know I'm reliable. I just don't like my snowplow.
- Thomas: [about the accident] It wasn't your fault, Elizabeth. It's the slippery roads.
- Rusty: Don't use the old wooden bridge. It's dangerous.
- Duncan: How would you know? You're only a diesel.
- The Fat Controller: [to Duncan, after crossing the collapsed bridge earlier] That was very irresponsible.
- Duncan: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir, and Rusty, you were very brave.
- The Fat Controller: Yes, Rusty. You really are a useful engine.
- Rusty: Thank you, sir.
Three Cheers for Thomas (UK) / Hooray for Thomas (US)
- Percy: Hello, Thomas. I'm taking the Fat Controller to Sports Day.
- Thomas: You can see the egg-and-spoon race.
- Percy: I didn't know eggs and spoons had races.
- Bertie: The children race with eggs on spoons.
- Thomas: And the winner gets a medal. I wish I could have a medal.
- Percy: You need to win a race first. I'll race you, Thomas.
- Children: Three cheers for Thomas, the #1 engine!
- Bertie: But I still won the race.
- Narrator: Thomas just peeped happily.