Tuck Everlasting (2002 film)
(Redirected from Tuck Everlasting)
- Directed by Jay Russell. Screenplay by Jeffrey Lieber and James V. Hart. Based on the novel by Natalie Babbitt.
- Winnie Foster was to be sent 500 miles away to be educated, but what her parents didn't understand was that she only wanted to step outside her fence... so she did. What in these quiet woods should be so forbidden? Winnie had always sensed a mystery waiting for her there.
- For some time passes slowly; an hour can seem an eternity. For others, there's never enough. For Jesse Tuck, it didn't exist.
- Tuck said it to Winnie the summer she turned 15: Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live. And she did.
- How am I supposed to take you home when I can't make my feet move from this spot? If I could die tomorrow I would, just so I could spend one more night with you.
- If there's one thing I've learned about people, many will do anything — anything — not to die. And they'll do anything to keep them living their life.
- Immortality isn't everything the preachers crack it up to be.
- [to Miles] You're as cozy as barbed wire.
- Young Pastor: You speak blasphemy, sir.
- Man in Yellow Suit: Fluently.
- A secret is about to be discovered. An adventure is about to begin.
- If you could choose to live forever, would you?
- Tuck's family drinks water from a magical spring, which allows them to live for eternity.
- The spring holds the secret, the secret of life and death.
- Alexis Bledel - Winnie Foster
- Jonathan Jackson - Jesse Tuck
- Ben Kingsley - The Man in the Yellow Suit
- William Hurt - Angus Tuck
- Sissy Spacek - Mae Tuck
- Scott Bairstow - Miles Tuck
- Amy Irving - Mrs. Foster
- Victor Garber - Robert Foster
- Julia Hart - Sally Hannaway
- Noami Kline - Beatrice Ruston
- Robert Luis - Night Deputy
- Elisabeth Shue - Narrator