(Redirected from Waitress)
- Written and directed by Adrienne Shelly.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dear Baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face. They don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness to it.
- I love living vicariously through the pain and suffering of others.
- Jenna: Cal, are you happy? I mean, when you call yourself a happy man, do you really mean it?
- Cal: You ask a serious question, I'll give you a serious answer: Happy enough. I don't expect much. I don't get much, I don't give much. I generally enjoy whatever comes along. That's my answer for you, summed up for your feminine consideration. I'm happy enough.
- Jenna: [about to have her baby] Dr. Pomatter?
- Dr. Pomatter: Yes, Jenna?
- Jenna: I just want to make sure we're clear about one thing.
- Dr. Pomatter: What's that, Jenna?
- Jenna: I want drugs. I want massive amounts of drugs. I want the maximum legal limit of drugs.
- Dr. Pomatter: Noted and understood.
- Keri Russell - Jenna Hunterson
- Nathan Fillion - Dr. Jim Pomatter
- Cheryl Hines - Becky
- Jeremy Sisto - Earl Hunterson
- Andy Griffith - Old Joe
- Adrienne Shelly - Dawn
- Lew Temple - Cal