Wrong Turn is a 2003 horror film. A medical student is stranded in the forest along with a group of friends in a hike. When they try to get some help, they stumble an old cabin which turns out to be the home of viscious cannibals.
- Come on... you motherfuckers,... Just die.
- Do you think Evan's okay?
- Hey, brainiac!... Shhhhh!
- It's like the garage sale from hell.
- Chris Flynn: Your phone isn't working sir, do you have another I could use?
- Old Man: Long distance?
- Chris Flynn: Uhm... what isn't long distance from here?
- Old Man: You cuttin' wise with me, son?
- Chris Flynn: No sir, it's just... I'm running behind and I really need to make a call.
- Old Man: Well that there's my only phone.
- Chris Flynn: Right. The highway's jammed up pretty bad, do you know of another route heading south?
- Old Man: Nope.
- Chris Flynn: [consults a map on the wall] Say, why's this Bear Mountain Road a dotted line?
- Old Man: Dirt.
- Chris Flynn: Dirt road?
- Old Man: Bet they ain't even got around to paving it yet.
- Chris Flynn: Looks like it runs into the highway about fifteen, twenty miles. [turns to the Old Man] Is that right?
- Old Man: If you say so.
- Chris Flynn: Thank you very much sir, you take care.
- [Chris returns to his car, and drives off. as the old man is watching him]
- Old Man: You're the one who's gonna need to take care.
- Jessie Burlingame: Hey what's your name?
- Chris Flynn: Chris Flynn.
- Jessie Burlingame: You hurt Chris Flynn?
- Chris Flynn: No I'm fine.
- Jessie Burlingame: Good.
- [throws the bag to Chris]
- Jessie Burlingame: ...cause you're the mule.
- Scott: Oh my God, look at this place... Seriously, guys, I think we should go.
- Carly: Okay, just help me find the bathroom. Then we'll go.
- Scott: Baby, what if this place belongs to some kind of cult?
- [Carly gets intolerant.]
- Scott: I read in Newsweek how economically depressed places are like breeding grounds for all kinds of apocalyptic visionaries. Order of the Solar Temple, Church of the Lamb of God, the Chijon family. Remember them?---
- Carly: Hey, brainiac!... Shhhhh!
- Scott: [reluctant.] All right. Maybe that door.
- [Scott and Carly stumble at the door. Scott opens the door as a paddle falls over, startling him, Carly, Chris and Jessie.; Chris and Jessie turns to them]
- Chris Flynn: Christ! You okay?
- Scott: [picks up the paddle.] Yeah, It's just a paddle. It's all right.
- [Scott puts the paddle back as he and Carly are looking at some various miscellaneous objects.]
- Carly: Whoa... God, look at this place.
- Scott: Yeah. It's like the garage sale from hell.
- [After they escape at the cabin.]
- Jessie Burlingame: Where are they going?
- Chris Flynn: I don't know.
- [While they were running.]
- Jessie Burlingame: [crying] Jesus, did that really just happen?... Do you think Evan's okay?
- [While running, Carly trips.]
- Jessie Burlingame: [turns to Carly] Carly.
- [Jessie runs back to Carly and Scott.]
- Scott: [trying to get Carly up.] Carly.
- Carly: [crying] I can't... I can't.
- [Jessie rushes to Carly.]
- Jessie Burlingame: Carly come on! Get up!
- Carly: You didn't see what they did to Francine! You didn't see what we saw!
- Scott: Carly, Carly, Carly! Sweetie! Look at me. We are gonna get out of this, I swear to you. We are, okay? We're gonna find a road, We're gonna get to a town, and we're going home. We're gonna get married, All right? And we are never going into the woods again!... All right?
- Chris Flynn: We gotta go! Come on. This way!
- Jessie Burlingame: Let's go! Come on!
- [Chris and Jessie runs as Scott and Carly were following.]
- Jessie Burlingame: Carly, look at me, Okay? Scott died to protect us. We need to keep ourselves alive, or it was for nothing. OK? We're all in this together, Carl. Come on.
- Carly: [whimpering] I want him back.
- Jessie Burlingame: I know, I know. Carl, look at me, OK? Look. We're gonna stay alive. We're gonna get out of this. We're gonna get out of these woods, we're gonna find the police and we're gonna make sure those motherfucks are punished for this. Okay?
- [While Jessie is calling for help into the radio.]
- Carly: Say mayday.
- Carly: [trying to climb out the window.] I'd rather jump than burn to death!
- [Jessie opens her eyes after she suffered a nightmere.]
- Jessie Burlingame: They're here!
- [She and Chris freak out for a second.]
- Chris Flynn: No.. No they're not. You were dreaming.
- Jessie Burlingame: I wish.
- [After Chris and Jessie escape at the cabin.]
- Jessie Burlingame: Shoot them.
- Chris Flynn: I only got one shot left.
- [Chris keeps focusing.]
- Chris Flynn: Come on... you motherfuckers,... Just die.
- [Chris shoots the police car with a shotgun, blowing up the cabin and killing the cannibals as he and Jessie duck for cover.]
- It's the last one you'll ever take.
- Desmond Harrington - Chris Flynn
- Eliza Dushku - Jessie Burlingame
- Emmanuelle Chriqui - Carly
- Jeremy Sisto - Scott
- Kevin Zegers - Evan
- Lindy Booth - Francine
- Julian Richings - Three Finger
- Gary Robbins - Saw-Tooth
- Ted Clark - One-Eye