Big Top Pee-wee is a 1988 film directed by Randal Kleiser and written by Paul Reubens and George McGrath. It is the sequel to the 1985 film Pee-wee's Big Adventure.
Hero. Lover. Legend. Tagline
Pee-wee Herman 
- [shows Mace his top-secret creation] I call this the hot dog tree, because... Well, it's a hot dog tree.
- [sings] Pee-wee Herman had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!
- [milks cow, tastes its milk] Mmm, chocolatey!
- Look, Vance! The calilillies are in bloom again.
- Pee-wee: [shouts impatiently] All I wanted was a measly sandwich! I very nicely explained that I was starving. I'm starving! PLEASE!
- Mr. Ryan: Sorry, ladies. I guess you'll just have to wait. You remember, no one is as important in this community as Pee-wee Herman. All you other shoppers will just have to play second fiddle to Pee-wee. I guess that's just the way things are around here. My whole purpose in life is to serve Pee-wee Herman. And everything else comes second! [finishes Pee-wee's sandwich] There's your sandwich. Is there anything else I can do for you, Pee-wee?
- Pee-wee: Well, I would like to have a pickle, if it's not too much trouble.
- Mr. Ryan: No! No trouble at all, Pee-wee. Sorry, Otis. Sorry, Deke. [opens a barrel, knocking over Otis and Deke's chess board; extracts a pickle and hands it to Pee-wee] Game's over. Pee-wee Herman wants a pickle. Here. Here's your darned pickle. Are you happy now?
- Pee-wee: Mmm-hmm.
- [the sheriff enters]
- Sheriff: Listen up, everybody!
- Mr. Ryan: What's up, Sheriff?
- Sheriff: I just got a call from Porterville. There's a big storm headin' this way. You folks better get on home. Smilie, you start boardin' up the store.
- Mace: Dell, can you jerry-rig some of that riggin'?
- Dell: I think so, Mace.
- Mace: Ellen, how's that leg? Can you go on?
- Ellen: I'm okay, Mace. But I don't think Jimmy's up to it.
- Duke: [barks] I know the act, Mace! I'll go in for Jimmy.
- Mace: That's the spirit, Duke. Oscar, how are the animals?
- Oscar: They will be all right once we settle down, boss.
- John: My truck's got a busted axle.
- Pee-wee: You can use my tractor.
- John: Thank you.
- Mace: All right, then, everybody, what are we gonna do?
- Everyone else: We're gonna put on a show!
- Mace: That's right! Because we're part of the greatest show business tradition in the world, and what's that?!
- Everyone else: THE CIRCUS!
- Vance: Splendid! I'm very satisfied with these results, Pee-wee.
- Pee-wee: Me, too, Vance. If we keep going at this rate, people will only have to buy 1 tomato a year.
- Vance: We do not wanna end up with a low potassium level.
- Pee-wee: Duh, Vance. You'd think I never went to agricultural junior college!
- Vance: Sorry.
- Pee-wee: I'm on my way to a career in agriculture. I hope to be the next George Washington Carver. You know who George Washington Carver was, Mace?
- Mace: Yes, I do. First President of the United States.
- Pee-wee: (laughs) No. He was a scientist. His research as an agricultural chemist revolutionized farming. He was the father of the peanut. He discovered over 300 uses for it! Instant coffee, soap, and ink, to name just a few.
- [Winnie's students are staring at Pee-wee and Winnie]
- Pee-wee: Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!
- [the students whip out their cameras and take pictures of Pee-wee]
- Pee-wee: AAH! Paparazzi! [poses suggestively]
- Winnie: Oh, Pee-wee, really. Now, children, Mr. Herman and I would like to have a quiet lunch. Why don't you play with Vance?
- Students: Yes, Miss Johnson.
- Andy: You okay, boss?
- Mace: Well, my shins are banged up pretty bad. I think my ribs are broke, and it feels like I punctured a major organ, Andy. But I'm circus.
Main cast 
External links