Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is a 2006 comedy film about Borat leaving his home in Kazakhstan to go to the USA and record a documentary at the behest of the fictitious Kazakh Ministry of Information. He leaves behind his mother and wife, bringing along his obese producer Azamat Bagatov.
- Directed by Larry Charles. Written by Sacha Baron Cohen, Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines and Dan Mazer.
- [Kissing Gesture Made to Woman] Very nice. How much?
- This is Natalya. [kisses her passionately] She is my sister. She is number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. [Natalya holds up her trophy] Nice!
- [On the subway] Hello. My name-a Borat. I'm-a new in town. (A chicken falls out of his briefcase)
- [to audience members at a rodeo] My name-a Borat. I come from Kazakhstan. Can I say first, we support your war of terror! May we show our support to our boys in Iraq! May US and A kill every single arab! May your George Bush drink the blood of every single child! May you destroy their country so that for the next thousand years not even a single lizard will survive in their desert!
- Borat: This-a my wife Oxana. She is-a boring.
- Oksana: What did you say about me, you skinny piece of shit?
- Borat: Please, not now.
- Oksana: Why don't you do something useful and dig your mother a grave?
- Borat: Look, there is woman in car. Can we follow her, get her and maybe have sexy time with her?
- Driving instructor: No! No, you cannot do that.
- Borat: Why not?
- Driving instructor: Because a woman has the right to choose who she has sex with.
- Borat: [incredously] What!?
- Driving instructor: Yeah, how about that?
- Borat: You joke, right?
- Driving instructor: No, there must be consent.
- Borat: Ha-ha-ha!
- Driving instructor: That good, huh?
- Borat: Not good for me.
- Borat: My wife make this cheese.
- Bob Barr: It's very nice.
- Borat: She make it from milk from her tits.
- [Borat and Azamat, staying at a bed and breakfast, have recently found out the owners are Jewish. In the middle of the night, Borat makes an entry in his video diary.]
- Borat: It is three in the morning, and I am in the nest of Jews. They have cleverly shifted their shapes; one of them has taken the form of a little old woman. You can barely see her horns! She has tried to poison me already. These rats are very clever. [hears a noise and turns on the light. He and Azamat see two cockroaches crawling under their bedroom door.]
- Azamat: Look! The Jews have shifted their shapes!
- Borat: [grabs a wad of cash] Oh God, how much shall I give them?
- Azamat: [panicking] I don't know! [Borat throws a dollar bill at the cockroaches] More! Give them more than that! [Borat throws more dollar bills at them] It's not working! Run! Run!
- Sacha Baron Cohen - Borat
- Ken Davitian - Azamat Bagatov
- Pamela Anderson - Herself
- Bob Barr - Himself
- Alan Keyes - Himself
- Luenell - Herself