Bride of Chucky
Bride of Chucky (also known as Child's Play 4: Bride of Chucky or BOC) is a 1998 horror/romantic comedy film.
- It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
- [menacingly, to Tiffany] You... are so dead!
- Life sure is full of surprises.
- [last words] Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! [sigh] But dying is such a bitch!
- Goodbye, Darling. I'll see you in Hell.
- Barbie, eat your heart out.
- Well, hello dolly
- Chucky: Now the first thing we gotta do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kinda cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: [laughing] Stop! Stop! Stop!
- Tiffany: (after being turned into a doll) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?(she hits Chucky)
- Chucky: You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany: I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.
- Warren is approaching Jesse's van. Chucky pulls out a knife
- Tiffany: Oh, come on!
- Chucky: Hey babe, I need the exercise.
- Tiffany: Be original! The knife is played out. Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy have all made that passe.
- Radio DJ: In a further strange twist to the bizarre murders, the fingerprints found have been positively identified as those of Charles Lee Ray's. Ray, a.k.a. the notorious "Lakeshore Strangler", was declared legally dead in 1988 following a police shootout in Chicago and was interned at a cemetary in Hackensack, New Jersey. Police have ordered Ray's body to be exhumed.