Seed of Chucky
- Written and directed by Don Mancini.
- It looks like the kid fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
- Chucky? Chucky, wake up! Look at us! We've had makeovers! We're movie stars!
- [On the phone] Mrs. Bailey, my name is Tiffany Ray. You don’t know me, but a few years ago I killed your husband and I am so very, very sorry.
- [About Jennifer Tilly] Oh my Gosh, she's a complete flood!
- Glen: Is Mummy ill?
- Chucky: The courts thought so.
- Glen: Why do you kill?
- Chucky: Well...um... it's a hobby really. It helps us relax.
- Glen: But violence is bad, isn't it? They said so on TV.
- Chucky: Not violence. Vio-lins. Violins are bad. That screechy music's gonna ruin the gosh darn country!
- Glen: I want to be a boy.
- Chucky: Yes! In your face, lady!
- Tiffany: I’m not getting pregnant again, I’ll tell you that much. My mother always told me: "Once is a blessing, twice is a curse."
- Chucky: That would explain your sister.
- Chucky: I'm not ashamed to be a killer! I'm proud of it! It is not an addiction, it is a choice! And it is not something that you should have to hide in the closet! (smacks the closet door, making a recent victim fall out) Whoa!