Chicken Little (1943 film)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Narrator: Hey, wait a minute! This isn't right. That's not the way it ends in my book.
- Foxy Loxy: Oh, yeah? Don't believe everything you read, brother!
- Foxy Loxy: This is the Voice of Doom speaking! Special bulletin! Flash! The sky is falling! A piece of it just hit you on the head! Now be calm. Don't get panicky. Run for your life!
- Chicken Little: Listen to me, everybody! I'm your new leader! I'm gonna save your lives! I'm gonna tell you what to do!
- Cocky Locky: Don't listen to that pipsqueak. The sky isn't falling.
- Chicken Little: I tell ya it is too falling!
- Cocky Locky: And I tell you it isn't.
- Chicken Little: Is too!
- Cocky Locky: All right, if the sky is falling, why doesn't it hit me in the head?
[Foxy Loxy hits Cocky Locky with a piece of wood]
- Hen: Chicken little is right! What do we do? Oh, Chicken Little, you've got to help us!
- Narrator: Our story takes place in a nice, cozy little farmyard.
- Frank Graham as Narrator / Foxy Loxy / Chicken Little / Cocky Locky / Turkey Lurkey / Additional characters
- Clarence Nash as Ducks (quacking sounds only)
- Florence Gill as Hens (quacking sounds only)