Four Christmases is a 2008 film staring Vince Vaughn as Brad and Reese Witherspoon as Kate. Brad and Kate are a couple who have agreed to never get married. They go visiting both their parents for christmas.
- Susan: Could you hold her for a sec? I need to think of another way.
- Kate: Actually, I-- [Baby Clementine begins to cry] Olay.
Brad: [to his father and two brothers] Thats great, yeah, mock me for being educated...
Brad's father: you cant spell families without lies
Kate: Cassie! that marker in your mouth...I peed on it!
Kate: [about her old girlfriend] joe wasnt gay, Brad: ok, haircuts dont lie
Brad: [as Joseph] my wife is pregnant and its not my baby but yet im cool with it because gods the one who got her pregnant
Brad: [as Joseph to Kate] Woman! do your job and swaddle this baby!
- Vince Vaughn as Bradford "Brad" McVie
- Reese Witherspoon as Kate
- Robert Duvall as Howard McVie
- Sissy Spacek as Paula
- Jon Voight as Creighton
- Mary Steenburgen as Marilyn
- Kristin Chenoweth as Courtney
- Jon Favreau as Denver McVie
- Tim McGraw as Dallas McVie
- Katy Mixon as Susan McVie
- Dwight Yoakam as Pastor Phil
- Carol Kane as Aunt Sarah
- Colleen Camp as Aunt Donna
- Jack Donner as Grandpa
- Steve Wiebe as Jim
- Skyler Gisondo as Connor McVie
- Patrick Van Horn as Darryl
- Brian Baumgartner as Eric
- Cedric Yarbrough as Stan
- Creagen Dow as Sheep
- Zachary Gordon as Kid In Jump-Jump (cameo)
- Noah Munck as screaming kid