|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The Koran is an inspiration for intolerance, murder and terror.
- "Dutch Islam film 'nearly ready'". BBC News. 28 February 2008.
- Moderate Islam? That's a contradiction.
- "Moderate Islam Is a Contradiction". Spiegel.de. 31 March 2008.
- Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches!
- "Wilders: get rid of half of Koran!". Expatica (Internet Archive). 2007-02-13. Retrieved on 2008-03-24.
- I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam.
- 'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam'. By Ian Traynor. The Guardian. Published 17 February 2008.
- I have nothing against the people. I don’t hate Muslims. But Islam is a totalitarian ideology. It rules every aspect of life — economics, family law, whatever. It has religious symbols, it has a God, it has a book — but it’s not a religion. It can be compared with totalitarian ideologies like Communism or fascism. There is no country where Islam is dominant where you have a real democracy, a real separation between church and state.
- "Who Says Islam Is Totalitarian?". National Review Online (2009 interview with Jeff Jacoby). 19 October 2010.