Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a 1989 film and the third film in the Indiana Jones film series about archeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones on the search to rescue his father and find the Holy Grail before the Nazis do.
Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. 
- Mr. Havelock! Anybody! Everyone's lost, but me.
- Archeology is the search for fact- not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall.
- [In class] We do not follow maps to buried treasures and X never ever marks the spot. [In Venice] [Roman numeral] Ten. X marks the spot.
- [After escaping from Brunwald] We do not need the diary, Dad. Marcus has the map.
- [after machine-gunning a room full of Nazi guards] DON'T call me Junior!!
- Nazis. I hate these guys.
- This is an obsession, dad!
- [To passengers, after tossing Colonel Vogel out of the zeppelin] No ticket! [Passengers nervously present tickets to show they are paying customers]
- [About Marcus Brody] I made that up, Dad. You know Marcus; he got lost, once, in his own museum!
Henry Jones 
- I misjudged you, Walter. I knew you would sell your mother for an Etruscan vase. But I didn't know you would sell out your country and your soul... to the slime of humanity.
- Our situation has not improved.
- [repeated line] This is intolerable!
- [Upon arriving at a Nazi rally in Berlin] My boy, we are pilgrims in an unholy land.
- [after making a German plane crash by frightening seagulls into the sky] I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne: "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees — and the birds in the sky."
- [after a Nazi colonel asks why his diary is so important] It tells me that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try reading books instead of BURNING them!
- [telling Indy how he knew Elsa was a spy] She talks in her sleep.
- [blows up a German truck full of soldiers to Marcus' shock] It's war!
- [cheerfully] You call this archaeology?
- Indiana. Indiana... let it go.
Grail Knight 
- You must choose. But choose wisely, for as the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you.
- [after Donovan drinks from the false Grail and perishes] He chose...poorly.
- [after Indy drinks from the true Grail] You have chosen...wisely. But the Grail cannot pass beyond the great seal. That is the boundary, and the price of immortality.
- [in Castle Brunwald, Indiana and Henry Jones inadvertently end up in a secret operations room. A female aide spots them. They smile to calm her]
Aide: [smiles back, then her face contorts] ALAAAAARRRMM!!!
- Tank Periscope Soldier: The Americans - they fight like broads!
- literal translation of the spoken German text
- [A teenage Indiana Jones has discovered Panama Hat and his gang taking the Cross of Coronado during a Boy Scout trip. They chase him to the Jones residence, where a fellow Boy Scout arrives with the local sheriff tooting a trumpet]:
- Herman: I brought the sheriff!
- Young Indiana Jones: You're just the man I wanted to see. There were 5 or 6 of them---
- Sheriff: It's all right. You still got it?
- Young Indiana Jones: Yes, sir, it's right here.
- [Indy hands Cross of Coronado to sheriff]
- Sheriff: I'm glad to see that... because the rightful owner of this cross won't press charges if you give it back.
- [Indy looks in surprise at the Cross of Coronado being handed over to the Panama Hat. However, the leader of the gang admires Indy's gumption.]
- Fedora: You lost today kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it. [places his fedora hat on Indy's head]
- Elsa Schneider: [kisses Indiana Jones] That's how Austrians say goodbye.
- Colonel Vogel: And this is how we say goodbye in Germany, Dr. Jones. [Punches Indiana Jones in the face, causing his head to smack back into Henry Jones's head.]
- Indiana Jones: I liked the Austrian way better.
- Henry Jones: So did I.
- Panama Hat finds the Cross of Coronado in Indiana's pocket
- Panama Hat: This is the second time I've had to reclaim my property from you.
- Indiana Jones: That belongs in a museum!
- Panama Hat: So do you!
- Nazi Commander: [to Indiana Jones] You have the diary in your pocket.
- Henry Jones: [laughs] You dolt! Do you think my son would be that stupid? That he'd bring my diary all the way back here? ... [notices Indy's sheepish expression] You didn't, did you?... You didn't bring it, did you?
- Indiana Jones: Well, uh...
- Henry Jones: You did?!
- Indiana Jones: Look, can we discuss this later?
- Henry Jones: [looking furious] I should have mailed it to the Marx Brothers!
- Indiana Jones: Will you take it easy?
- Henry Jones: Take it easy?! Why do you think I sent it home in the first place?! So it wouldn't fall into their hands!
- Indiana Jones: I came here to save you!
- Henry Jones: Oh yeah?! And who's gonna come and save you, Junior?!
- Indiana Jones: [loses his temper] I TOLD you...
- [Indy grabs a machine gun from the Nazis and guns them down]
- Indiana Jones: ... DON'T call me Junior!
- Henry Jones: [shocked] Look what you did! I can't believe what you did!
- Walter Donovan: Where are these missing pages? We must have them back!
- Elsa Schneider: You're wasting your breath. He won't tell us. It's pretty obviouse where the pages are. They're with Marcus Brody.
- Henry Jones: Marcus!? You didn't bring him along, did you? He's not up for the challange.
- Walter Donovan: Brody sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him!
- Indiana Jones: The hell you will! He's got a two-day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.
- [Cut to Marcus in İskenderun]
- Marcus Brody: Does anyone here speak English? Or even Ancient Greek?
- Henry Jones: We're going the wrong way. We have to get to Berlin.
- Indiana Jones: Brody's this way.
- Henry Jones: My diary's in Berlin.
- Indiana Jones: We don't need the diary, Dad. Marcus has the map!
- Henry Jones: There is more in the diary than just the map.
- Indiana Jones: Alright, Dad. Tell me.
- Henry Jones: Well, he who finds the Grail, must face the final challenge.
- Indiana Jones:What final challenge?
- Henry Jones: Three devices of such lethal cunning.
- Indiana Jones: Booby traps?
- Henry Jones: Oh yes! But I found the clues that will safely take us through, in the chronicles of St. Angelou.
- Indiana Jones: Well, what are they?
- [Henry Jones tries to recall]
- Indiana Jones: Can't you remember?
- Henry Jones: I wrote them down in my diary, so that I wouldn't have to remember them.
- Indiana Jones: Half the German Army's on our tail, and you want me to go to Berlin? Into the lion's den?
- Henry Jones: Yes! The only thing that matters, is the Grail.
- Indiana Jones: What about Marcus?
- Henry Jones: Marcus would AGREE with me.
- Indiana Jones: Two selfless martyrs, Jesus Christ- [Henry Jones slaps Indy]
- Henry Jones: That's for blasphemy! The quest for the Grail is not archaeology; it's a race against evil! If it is captured by the Nazis, the armies of darkness will march all over the face of the Earth! Do you understand me?
- Indiana Jones: This is an obsession, Dad! I never understood it. Never! Neither did Mom.
- Henry Jones: [clearly hurt] Oh yes she did. Only too well. Unfortunately, she kept her illness from me. Until all I could do was mourn her.
- [After Indy reclaims the Grail diary from Schneider]
- Elsa Schneider: You came back for the book?! Why?!
- Indiana Jones: My father didn't want it incinerated!
- Elsa Schenider: Is that what you think of me? I believe in the Grail, not the swastika!
- Indiana Jones: You stood up to be counted with the enemy of everything the Grail stands for; who gives a DAMN what you think?!
- Elsa Schenider: You do!
- Indiana Jones: [grabs her throat] All I have to do is squeeze.
- Elsa Schenider: All I have to do is scream.
- Indiana Jones: Dad, you gonna have to use the machine gun! Get it ready! [notices an approaching fighter] Eleven o'clock!! Dad, eleven o'clock!!
Henry Jones: [looks at his pocket watch, clueless] What happens at eleven o'clock?
- Henry Jones: These people are trying to kill us!
Indiana Jones: I KNOW, DAD!
Henry Jones: ... Well... it's a new experience for me!
Indiana Jones: [angrily cinches his hat] Happens to me all the time!
- Elsa Schneider: I never expected to see you again.
- Indiana Jones: I'm like a bad penny. I always turn up.
- Walter Donovan: What do you say, Jones? Ready to go down in history?
- Indiana Jones: [contemptuous] As what? A faceless Nazi stooge like you?!
- Walter Donovan: A Nazi? [chuckles] Is that the limitation of your view? The Nazis just want to write themselves into the Grail legend, take on the world. Well, they're welcome to it, but I want the Grail itself, the Cup that gives everlasting life. Hitler can have the world, but he can't take it with him. I'm going to be drinking my health when he's gone the way of the dodo. The Grail is mine, Dr. Jones, and you're going to get it for me.
- Indiana Jones: Shooting me won't get you anywhere.
- Walter Donovan: You know something, Doctor Jones? You're absolutely right. [shoots Henry]
- Indiana Jones: Dad? Dad!
- Henry Jones: Junior...
- Elsa Schneider: No!
- Walter Donovan: Get back! You can't save him when you're dead. The healing power of the Grail is the only thing that can save your father now. It's time to ask yourself what you believe.
- [After the group escape the collapsing temple]
- Henry Jones: Elsa never truly believed in the Grail. She thought she'd found a prize.
- Indiana Jones: And what did you find, dad?
- Henry Jones: Me? Illumination. And what did you find, Junior?
- Indiana Jones: [annoyed] Junior?! Dad...!
- Sallah: Please, what does always mean, this-this "Junior"?
- Henry Jones: That's his name: "Henry Jones, Junior."
- Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana."
- Henry Jones: We named the dog Indiana.
- Marcus Brody: May we go home now, please?
- Sallah: The dog? You are named after the dog?! [laughs]
- Indiana Jones: [grumpily] I've got a lot of fond memories about that dog. Ready?
- Henry Jones: Ready.
- Marcus Brody: Indy! Henry! Follow me. I know the way. YAH!
- [Marcus nearly falls off his horse as it gallops away]
- Henry Jones: Got lost in his own museum once?
- Indiana Jones: Uh-huh.
- Henry Jones: After you, Junior.
- Indiana Jones: Yes, sir. HE-YAH!! [rides away]
See also 
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull