(Redirected from Khan, Genghis)
- Quotes without citations to published works can be suggested on the "Unsourced" section of the Discussion page
- Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.
- As quoted in The Mongol Empire : Its Rise and Legacy (1940) by Michael Prawdin, p. 224
- Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.
- As quoted in The Gigantic Book of Horse Wisdom (2007) by Thomas Meagher and Buck Brannaman, p. 408
- In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire.
- As quoted in The Tyrants : 2500 Years of Absolute Power and Corruption (2006) by Clive Foss, p. 55 ISBN 1905204965
- If one must drink, then let one drink thrice a month, for more is bad. If one gets drunk twice a month, it is better; if one gets drunk once a month, that is better still; and if one doesn't drink at all, that is the best of all.