(Redirected from Khan, Genghis)
- Quotes without citations to published works can be suggested on the "Unsourced" section of the Discussion page
- Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.
- As quoted in The Mongol Empire : Its Rise and Legacy (1940) by Michael Prawdin, p. 224
- Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.
- As quoted in The Gigantic Book of Horse Wisdom (2007) by Thomas Meagher and Buck Brannaman, p. 408
- In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire.
- As quoted in The Tyrants : 2500 Years of Absolute Power and Corruption (2006) by Clive Foss, p. 55 ISBN 1905204965
- Podcasts about Ghengis Khan
- Genghis Khan and the Mongols
- Genghis Khan Movie Mongol at IMDb
- Welcome to The Realm of the Mongols
- Parts of this biography were taken from the Area Handbook series at the Library of Congress
- Coverage of Temujin's Earlier Years
- Estimates of Mongol warfare casualties
- Genghis Khan on the Web (directory of some 250 resources)
- Mongol Arms
- ‘Ala’ al-Din ‘Ata Malik Juvayni (A History of the World-Conqueror Ghengis Genghis Khan, by ‘Ala’ al-Din ‘Ata Malik Juvayni|)