Mahathir bin Mohamad
(Redirected from Mahathir Mohamad)
- History should remember Blair and Bush as the killers of children or as the lying prime minister and president.
- "Bush and Blair, 'children killers'". PressTV. 09 Oct 2007.
- We need an opposition to remind us if we are making mistakes. When you are not opposed you think everything you do is right.
- December 2005. 
- The Malays are spiritually inclined, tolerant and easy-going. The non-Malays, and especially the Chinese, are materialistic, aggressive and have an appetite for work. For equality to come about, it is necessary that these strikingly contrasting races adjust to each other.
- 1970 book, "The Malay Dilemma."
- I believe that the country should have a strong government but not too strong. A two-thirds majority like I enjoyed when I was prime minister is sufficient but a 90% majority is too strong.
- To be a great leader, one needs to have good strategies, be knowledgeable and able to predict the future.