Major League: Back to the Minors
Major League: Back to the Minors is a 1998 movie, distributed by Warner Bros., directed and written by John Warren, with David S. Ward taking the co-writer duties. It is the third film in the Major League series.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
[Gus Cantrell is gaining consciousness after being knocked out with the ball]
- Gus: God?
- Pedro: No.
- Gus: Moses?
- Pedro: No, but you're getting warm.
- Gus: Cerrano.
- Pedro: [chuckles] Hello, Gus.
- Gus: [laughs, then grabs the back of his head in pain] Oh, Jesus Christ.
- Pedro: Be careful, now.
- Gus: You scared me to death!
- Pedro: Do you mean when you realized God is black?
- Gus: Yeah... I thought she was white.
- Pedro: [laughs]
- Gus: I must've been out a long time if it's Halloween already.
- Pedro: What's your point?
- Hog: Hold it right there! This here is a hundred mile hout fast ball. One of the best pitches known to the man today. If it were to hit you, it would've knocked your head clean off. I can always miss, but I've been playing pretty good today. So you got to ask yourself one question.
- Carlos: Do I feel lucky?
- Hog: Well. Do you, Carlos?